• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If this feat gets removed, I would suggest Yujiro catching an arrow at point blank range to be calculated as a potential replacement feat.

Even assuming it is fallacy, it won’t be a nonsequitur. What I said was related to what we are talking about. The fall is an outlier and we know why it’s there, practically every writer does it.
Not all writers do free-fall damage to their characters.
I support that this should be taken into consideration on a case by case basis.
I remember Baki jumping off a cliff, despite having used techniques to survive.
The difference between Town level and others is considerable.
That's why I was wondering if it wasn't an Outlier.
And I also wonder if Retsu's Gaiden is really canon, there are many intending to level up to mountain level made from there.

Wall level is definitely an outlier, but Town Level is also way too high when you take into consideration that the Yujiro who performed that feat scales to like, the Death Row Convicts.

Dude's stated outright to constantly get stronger in each new arc, which means it's not inconsistent that way back during Maximum Tournament he was getting bodied by Doppo until he used the Demon Back. In turn, Shibukawa can eat hits from Doppo and raw strength/durability wise he's one of the weakest members of the recurring cast.

If it were just a matter of Yujiro being the power ceiling even at his weakest, Town Level would probably be fine, but early Yujiro was just kind of a wimp compared to what he'd become.

Wall level is definitely an outlier, but Town Level is also way too high when you take into consideration that the Yujiro who performed that feat scales to like, the Death Row Convicts.

Dude's stated outright to constantly get stronger in each new arc, which means it's not inconsistent that way back during Maximum Tournament he was getting bodied by Doppo until he used the Demon Back. In turn, Shibukawa can eat hits from Doppo and raw strength/durability wise he's one of the weakest members of the recurring cast.

If it were just a matter of Yujiro being the power ceiling even at his weakest, Town Level would probably be fine, but early Yujiro was just kind of a wimp compared to what he'd become.
Read this profile for me, kay?

The concept of "Prime Doppo" has had multiple CRTs about it to debunk it as a headcanon though.

It's literally based off of one throwaway line about how "he can't stay in his prime forever" but current Doppo is in fact stated outright to be stronger than he's ever been.

Back