• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

@schnee Agreed. It's good to see kind of people like him.

@Witch I understand. I just said the in depth explanation to make you understand why they did it and hopefully calm you down a bit.

@Veloxt Let's just talk GBFV on ArcSys thread now would we? Gbfv is more ArcSys game than Cygames game.

I mean, Danchou is currently MHS+ and a lot of Primals uses electricity and lot of characters react to it, even the "walls" like Vaseraga. Hypersonic was it? If it's lower than MHS+, I think it's okay to not bother to think about it. Unless it's from characters that are fodders.

Also I'm planning on making Tiamat page and well I think I got a better feat than 7-C storm. We should consider Phoenix' feat of being capable of turning Port Breeze to ash, with only surface as low-end and entirety as high-end, as that was planning to do during the first side story available. Thoughts?

Thanks for the compliment @Schnee

Replayed the whole eye of storm event so far the only good feat i can see for Albert strength is the Celestial Eye being able to control and creates thunderstorm clouds all over the island and how he defeated it with skyblade and how skyblade is meant to destroy it.

There are also some other stuffs like celestial eye appearance tear a massive hole in the castle. where the grancypher crashed during the event.

How much AP is island wide thunderstorm?

Also Sky knight vice leader Mina seems to be able to perform a burst of lightning quick slashes too.

aight 7-B base sounds decent enough for albert via weather manip since his skyblade can also create thunderclouds to call lightning as seen in his fate episodes

So far the ending stated that the celestial eye actually caused destruction all over the island with lightning we can also take that in account.

Also i found a limit to akasha's power

It was mentioned that Akasha was not able to find history about lyria meaning lyria's past is not in the sky realm

This also means that Akasha's History knowledge and History altering ability is limited to the sky realm alone and not to the Astral realm (Which makes sense since they want to use it only during the war) Either way its still a solid Causality manip and Existence erasure from erasing all your traces of existence in sky realms history and capable of erasing you from the present. unless retcon i suggest putting akasha to world level for now until we can confirm that Akasha can actually affect astral realm. if it is later confirmed that Lyria is not from astral realm either it will be assumed akasha can affect astral realm by Freesia's theory of erasing Astral from existence with it.

Also that Tiamat lore seems solid

I'll start creating drafts for more primals.

Heres my recent ones. Something came up while i was doing akasha so its empty atm

Ghandagoza

Albert

I'll polish it when i get the time. I'm open for any suggested changes.

I'll link the older ones next time im on pc for evaluation

If we can all agree on Tiamat being High 6-A, it should scale to basically every Primals, Albert and Ghandagoza and just about anyone who fought Primals or people that can fight Primals should scale. This also includes Zeta, Vira, Catalina, Eugen, etc.

Also immunity should be changed to Resistance. We have strict policy on adding immunities. Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts and other stuff should be the first ones in P&A section, it's pretty much the norm. I can fix the presentation so you can just copy and paste it if you want.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Heres my recent ones. Something came up while i was doing akasha so its empty atm

Ghandagoza

Albert

I'll polish it when i get the time. I'm open for any suggested changes.

I'll link the older ones next time im on pc for evaluation
Ghandagoza's first key is missing statistics, and the note should be in his weaknesses. You also should not put that many enters.

Aight i'll take that in mind.

As for primal beast scaling. Primal beast that are controlled is limited thus making them weaker in comparison. Also some primal beast like tiamat,yggdrassil,rose queen, etc are only able to manifest their true strength if they are linked or made a pact with an island/archipelago. Others like magus are all controlled with limiters. Luminiera requires a suitable host to manifest its real strength. We actually had discussion om which primal beast should we give those keys. So far most raids primals and showdown primals fitd the criteria and have supporting summary.

For scaling on characters that fought primal. Most just fought to calm them down with exception of society agents like zeta and vaseraga. The main story crew should easily fit the criteria for being able to go toe to toe against lumi knights who holds dominion over each skydoms with innermost teaching. It was also stated on the omega raid that they are just being tested and lyria even confirms its not even their real powers. With that i suggest a case to case basis for people who fought the primal beast.

Also society members have better scaling feats on second advent for defeating automagod versatile who is able to take the brunt force of fully manifested protobaha that lyria summoned.

As for others like metera and sutera it seems that marduk mostly just test the hunters.

I'll add scaling to profiles if we come up with the agreement but for noe i'll go with feats if that is fine

Sadly it was introduced when astral saw how powerful their first primal beast gets that they put a rule that lucilius needs to follow which was evident on 2nd generation 3rd generatiom primal beast. And primal beast during the war is needed to be fully controlled with their obedience module else they are rejected to be used and is either sealed or locked up like magus and akasha. (It was also said that they manage to convert protobaha into a primal beast but cannot fully control him hence he was sealed)

Eitherway i dont really like this part about limiter but it was also present on gripping freedom event where the leader of odjomunanki said that now that he relinquished control over the twin primal they will no longer be limited. So far there are only few cases. The one that was limited are mostly converted primal beast the rest aren't.

Mobile sux but anyway i agree to scaling primal beast to it with some exceptions because there are primal beast that are created for a task and not entirely for battle or war like Caro/Arte.

All raid primals should scale to planetbuster Shiva and Ifrit. Island bound Primals and most event Primals can scale to pre omega tiamat.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
@schnee Agreed. It's good to see kind of people like him.
@Witch I understand. I just said the in depth explanation to make you understand why they did it and hopefully calm you down a bit.

@Veloxt Let's just talk GBFV on ArcSys thread now would we? Gbfv is more ArcSys game than Cygames game.
Since i'm in really good state now (thanks SNK and Arcys news, the FGO anniversary and Akatsuki Records new song), i'm gonna answer this

Well...aside me and you, nobody discussing GBFV in Arcys thread so frick it i guess? \(0_0)/

So for Akasha and her abilities. in the story Danchou and Vyrn was the only two remaining when Vyrn used his protobahamut powers which reversed and damaged Akasha's ability to rewrite history undoing its erasure of the main crews and put akasha in healing/repair mode while dealing with the crew.

So far akasha have some pretty cool abilities even without rewriting. i looked for some videos showing most of its raid attacks

It also seems to keep changing the battlefield and even bringing the crew in space in the final phase

Its auto attack is as follows

Explosion, generating light with fingertips, laser, and summoning what looks like a fireball from sky

This is Algamest looks pretty similar to what Corow with Alfven does.

While this is Ancient Flare

and my favorite Sky-Rift which looks like summoning a meteor

does the laser attack valid for speed of light?

Looks good, some gripes though.

Invulnerability: Mirror images are more akin to illusionary dublicates (Supportes by the fact that AoE attacks not only bypass them but outright destroy them too) So illusion or perception manip fits more

Sealing: Im unsure on that one, this takes the name of the debuff top literal, but either that or power nullification should be ok.

AP: Im sure you can word the omega key a bit more elegant lol

Should be okay to add it.

anyway second advent for Automagod Versatile Second Advent dialogue

Ilsa may have spoken too soon. The automagod raises one of its arms and points it forward. Light begins to gather in the center of its palm, accompanied by a swelling electrical buzz.

Eustace: Oh no... Find cover!

Eustace's order jolts everyone back to their senses. They hastily comply, confused as they are.

Versatile: Gyaagh!

First there's a flash of light, and in an instant a bluish-white ray of light blasts from Versatile's palm.

Lyria: Eeek!

It doesn't matter that everyone has managed to find cover. They still feel the scalding heat singe their skin. Once the light dissipates, the party members scramble to get back on their feet. But their legs grow weak when they grasp the full extent of the blast. The automagod's beam has carved a semicircular gash in the earth extending all the way to the far horizon.

As for Automagod Versatile tanking Protobaha slashes

She sees a ball of light forming. The image of what that ray did to the island earlier flashes into Ilsa's head, causing her to brace for the worst.

Lyria: Please protect Ilsa!

Bahamut: ...!

Bahamut's mighty claws slam down on Versatile before it can fire off the beam.

Versatile: Aaghaa!

Versatile crumples from the blow, and the beam escapes harmlessly into the blue, sparing Ilsa's life.

Lyria: Hurry! Now's your chance to run!

Ilsa: Right. Thanks, Lyria!

Versatile: Ooowoo!

Bahamut: ...!

Versatile is already back on its feet. It howls with rage and grapples with the primal beast. The primal beast shakes off the automagod with ease and counters with another swift talon slash.

Versatile: Gyaa!

That single attack leaves Versatile open for a split-second. That's more than enough time for Vaseraga to charge in with Grynoth.

The baha image shown here isn't the sealed form from the first encounter at zinkenstill.

The crew wasn't able to harm him with weapons until Beatrix managed to get embrasque out from the body causing it go in verge of breaking making it significantly weaker than before. at this point awakened sealed weapon are able to destroy it armor and nullify its regenerative capability.

Wait, why is Zooey Class P? Also isn't Astrals Type 2 abstract with Type 5 and 8 Immortality? Shouldn't that scale to Primals?

should lifting strength be E or Z? i forgot to check what P was again i thought its planet since P.

well after reading immortality scans type 4 seems to fit more than type 5 since they basically ressurect in time and lose their physical form. Caro himself said that it will take 100 years for him to come back . we could also say combination of type 4 and 5. they also have natural regenerative (shown and mentioned during maydays and 000) powers which explains 3. i guess type 8 make sense with zooey since she is born from consciousness of people hoping to protect the world.

as for abstract type 2 and immortality type 8. in the main story

read each picture from bottom to top

Fragment of star
Primal
they doesn't seem to be reliant to the abstract but the abstract themselves given form from the looks of walfrid and rosetta's dialogue. and rosetta seems to imply returning them to being a formless being as abstract is basically considered killing them.

Oh, that's even better. That is Type 1. They automatically get Type 8 from it. This should give all of them Non-Corporeal as well. Regenerationn should be Low-Godly because they can regenerate from their non-corporeal selves and also I think both Type 5 and 4 applies here. Not to mention they are originally non-corporeal with not dying even if they reverted to non-corporeal form so type 2 as well. So in short, every Primals should get this.

Regenerationn (Low-Godly; Capable of regenerating after reverting to their abstract, intangible core), Non-Corporeal and Abstract Existence (Type 1; Primals are intangible beliefs, representing their abstract elements and compositions), Resurrection (Primals can easily resurrect themselves), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8; Primals are able to live even if they lose their physical body and can't be killed by conventional means, also reliant on their elements or abstracts)

Thats a lot.

I'll add it then. Thanks for input

Although in this dialogue killing them here means they will no longer return and will be completely dead.

Back