• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The game has finally arrive, and for celebration let's all discussing it in this thread

Welcome everyone to the new golden age of fighting games, and after a long redemption, Street Fighter has finally set it step to the bigger leap and it payed very well
Discuss and chat everything here from the gameplay, tourney, characters, and most importanlty, indexing

And without any further talk, let's begin the thread!
l3bg7nmfPpPzam5jOVlaUFww.jpg

images

Does it has tier 6 Ken in it? Because if not then i not reading
He's got tier 6 father skills

Will do and I've already compiled clips for the created character in world tour, dude had potentially some transonic-hypersonic stuff
They will be a harsh beast in general, composite skills and stuff.
They also have a potentially class 10-25 ish LS feat that could upgrade the verse in general.

Btw, since I won't lay my hands on the game in quite some time, I just pulled the trigger and watched the most important parts of the story and the arcade paths.

Have to wait a month or two to get the game, my mom wasted a good chunk of her money getting me into CEO 2023 so I can play Smash Ultimate.

Anyways, when I do get the game, Juri and Dee Jay are instant mains.

Yeah, I'm at a wierd point too where I could buy it, but it may not be the best idea financially, alongside the fact that I'm happily preoccupied with Tears of the Kingdom atm.
Yeah, especially considering the Deluxe & Ultimate Editions of the game are MUCH more expensive.

Speaking of Tears of the Kingdom, how's Matthew Mercer's Ganondorf voice treating you? (Plus, I just changed my signature, what do you think?)

It's solid, but shockingly less gruff than his other roles like Ragna.

Edit: I am a twat who mixed up Mercer with Patrick Seitz.

Last edited:
Does his arcade story implied something?
Not really, and he has in fact to fully master Psycho Power yet, and other bits of story imply he isn't at Bison's level. However, due to his status and gimmick, I could see him 8-B, but that's just my personal speculation, since he lacks such scaling.

Btw, I found these interesting bits of lore, that could at least bolster M. Bison's Supernatural Willpower and might extend it to all Psycho Power users that wield it without losing their mind

Not really, and he has in fact to fully master Psycho Power yet, and other bits of story imply he isn't at Bison's level. However, due to his status and gimmick, I could see him 8-B, but that's just my personal speculation, since he lacks such scaling.

Btw, I found these interesting bits of lore, that could at least bolster M. Bison's Supernatural Willpower and might extend it to all Psycho Power users that wield it without losing their mind
Maybe when Akuma and Ed comes, we'll likely get an extention on JP power

Zangief's has the potential to get into 9-A, though I don't know how high into it. The issue is that it actually seems to leave a different type of destruction behind in every different stage (it's much smaller here for example), so someone should test where it's the biggest. (It specifically needs to be the low HP version)

Last edited:
Okay, ordered up a physical steelbook edition for my PlayStation 5, and waiting for it to arrive by mail. May consider creating Terry Bogard as my avatar in World Tour/Battle Hub, even came up a list for his possible moveset.

Fighting Style: Guile

Special Moves:
  • Power Wave = Saihasho (Juri), Air Slasher (Dee Jay) or Sand Blast (Luke)
    • Despite being a low projectile, the former requires Fuhajin, though the latter two seems to fit the best aesthetically (character-wise).
  • Burning Knuckle = Flash Knuckle (Luke) or Gladius (Marisa)
  • Crack Shoot (Impaler) & Power Charge (No Chaser) = Avenger (Luke; a running part also references the dash from Real Bout titles)
    • Alternatively, Dragon Lash (Ken) or Ankensatsu (Juri; Fuhajin) for a stand-alone Crack Shoot.
  • Rising Tackle = Cannon Spike (especially a EX variant; also diagonal in Garou 2's original pitch)
  • Power Dunk = Phalanx (Marisa) or Rising Uppercut (EX; Luke)
    • Much like in some Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters titles, latter two specials can be swapped (would work for a Garou self and help with slots).
Super Arts:
  • Level 1: Power Geyser = Shout of Earth (Blanka; may also reference Power Stream from The King of Fighters 2003 & XI) or Javelin of Marisa (Marisa)
  • Level 2:
    • Buster Wolf = Eraser (Luke)
    • High Angle Geyser = Meteorite (Marisa; may also reference Star Dunk Volcano from The King of Fighters XIV)
    • Rising Beat (SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos) = Sunrise Festival (Dee Jay)
  • Level 3: Stardust Ignition (The King of Fighters XV) = Shinryu Reppa (Ken)
    • Perhaps the best Level 3 Super/Critical Art that fits Terry's character well.

Last edited:
Okay, ordered up a physical steelbook edition for my PlayStation 5, and waiting for it to arrive by mail. May consider creating Terry Bogard as my avatar in World Tour/Battle Hub, even came up a list for his possible moveset.

Fighting Style: Guile

Special Moves:
  • Power Wave = Saihasho (Juri), Air Slasher (Dee Jay) or Sand Blast (Luke)
    • Despite being a low projectile, the former requires Fuhajin, though the latter two seems to fit the best aesthetically (character-wise).
  • Burning Knuckle = Flash Knuckle (Luke) or Gladius (Marisa)
  • Crack Shoot (Impaler) & Power Charge (No Chaser) = Avenger (Luke; a running part also references the dash from Real Bout titles)
    • Alternatively, Dragon Lash (Ken) or Ankensatsu (Juri; Fuhajin) for a stand-alone Crack Shoot.
  • Rising Tackle = Cannon Spike (especially a EX variant; also diagonal in Garou 2's original pitch)
  • Power Dunk = Phalanx (Marisa) or Rising Uppercut (EX; Luke)
    • Much like in some Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters titles, latter two specials can be swapped (would work for a Garou self and help with slots).
Super Arts:
  • Level 1: Power Geyser = Shout of Earth (Blanka; may also reference Power Stream from The King of Fighters 2003 & XI) or Javelin of Marisa (Marisa)
  • Level 2:
    • Buster Wolf = Eraser (Luke)
    • High Angle Geyser = Meteorite (Marisa; may also reference Star Dunk Volcano from The King of Fighters XIV)
    • Rising Beat (SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos) = Sunrise Festival (Dee Jay)
  • Level 3: Stardust Ignition (The King of Fighters XV) = Shinryu Reppa (Ken)
    • Perhaps the best Level 3 Super/Critical Art that fits Terry's character well.
Max encountered a Terry and Rugal so far there, also Leroy

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back