• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

Well, they can normally right? Even normal Primals like Phoenix can do it. Also shouldn't Danchou get Regenerationn, Immortality and Resurrection Negation from this? I'm pretty sure Celeste needed to use her own effects to herself to resurrect herself back, implying that she died, because, well, you need to be killed in order to be revived.

No to abstract existence, Primal beasts are not just ideads. You can argue that the Primarchs and other Angels are, but not normal Primals

Another problem i see is their immortality. Its not based on any kind of abstraction but their primal core. They can regen as long as that thing is intact but that isnt casually possibly either. They arent limitless by far, if you kill them once they need time to reawake (See Medusa story event). Another point against limitless is the fact that Belials feat of going null presence for thousands of years (I dont remember how long he could keep it up) Witch is akin to a normal mortal being going on without sleep for that long, as utterly impossible. And Belial is on a wholy different level than normal Primals like Tiamat.

Oh yeah I have a problem with Danchou's Lifting Strength. He can go toe-to-toe with other Primals like Fafnir, Titan and Colossus who should be Class K by size alone.

Range too, I'm pretty sure some of his Summons and Weapons to be able to reach the entire world like Tiamat, Bahamut weapons, etc. He should be up to Planetary with Summons and Weapons.

The story goes that its impossible to kill primals except for a few shown or explained method.

One is Danchous father. Protobahamut destruction. And beelzebubs chaos weapons.

They are considered unkillable for their nature of returning everytime you destroy their physical form.

Danchou's father is the only one known capable of completely killing them for good and it was detailed by rosetta and walfrid how and it was mostly by the help from the power that sky god entrusted him with.

Protobahamut is self explanatory for being the destruction half of the creator being able to destroy and also regenerate it if he wants.

As seen from their battle with avatar lyria summoned protobahamut to attack avatar before MC completely slash it in half.

Beelzebub is because of chaos weapon that is from crimson horizon which ignores the providence from where the sky realm and astral realm was created on. It basically nullifies the logic of creation.

As such. Danchou should only be able to negate immortality or affect abstraction with help from vyrn or protobahamut.

Also dead primal beast are seen to be present in the afterlife as seen from 000 when sandalphon was able to interact with lucifer when he was tenporarily absorbed into the rift that is suppose to lock lucilius between their dimension and afterlife created by lucio.

Normally killing them and their physical bodies will simply put them in hibernation mode. But completely killing them with said methods above prevents that and they will die normally and be sent to the afterlife.

This hibernation mode is present to all primal beast. So type 3,4 and 5 immortality is ok.

As for abstraction some are created base on a abstraction and not abstraction themselves but they can control the abstract. So that cant be abstract type 1.

I'll give you a screenshot of walfrid and rosettas dialogue in jp text since they might explain it better next time i'm in PC.

Idk what to put on lifting strength so i mostly just base on their tiers.

As for her feat im still looking i will recheck auld lanxiety to find actual feat from her fight with Joya.

On the Captain profile. Its linked several times here and sits on my sandbox, so anyone here can tinker on it. It still lacks fluff like more summons, Shiros mentioned changes and 2 class branches and the entire gladiator branch. But its theoritcally done, if Shiro adds his changes, because what lacks is mostly optional in the first place

Well since there is a lack of Official full name

Captain, Gran/Djeeta

Captain as profile name is the most reasonable one

so uh.... possibly Danchou upgrade? this was before you unlock arcarum it has 2 name Genesis's end and World's End. it also cast Entropy at first turn and broke space to summon meteors

@shiro my post didn't seem to send but here is the jp text for walfrid and Rosetta about primal beast

as always bottom to top each pic

JP 1
JP 2

Yeah, that's definitely Type 1 Abstract Existence.

Also is Danchou ready to go? It looks like it's okay to create a page now to me.

First Witch said:
On the Captain profile. Its linked several times here and sits on my sandbox, so anyone here can tinker on it. It still lacks fluff like more summons, Shiros mentioned changes and 2 class branches and the entire gladiator branch. But its theoritcally done, if Shiro adds his changes, because what lacks is mostly optional in the first place
And can i have a translation? Because Primal Beasts are still bound by their primal core

On Type 1 Abstract?

"To steal Primals power to return them to their normal selves before they became Primals, that was his mission. Figment of the stars are the symbol of the Primals in the sky's strength. The mission he took was to collect the figment of the stars in the sky."

"That is the journey we took. To release the curse of the stars from the Gods and myths, returning them to their abstraction without a form...."

Yeah, this does sound like abstract existence, but definitly not for the Primals themself but their true form.

Then should we just add Abstract Existence to the profiles then says that it is only for True Form thus it is not applicable normally? Or we'll just create a new key for True Selves which as far as I know, powerless and doesn't have a feat. I go with the former.

Up for former too. This whole ordeal about their true forms is unexplored, like the rest of the setting, sigh.

We know jack about the Crimzon Horizon, about the Singularity ordeal. Too much unexplored.

did some draft on Akasha.

Tell me of something is out of ordinary or wrong.

Also i'm thinking of uploading dialogue from the game into imgur as citation to some that isn't available in GBF.wiki like majority of the main story. as for some attack animation i'll try making some gif to be used whenever i have free time.

Also i agree on the former since we don't have enough information for those keys.

Added the categories. Jesus Christ, 114, Captain is currently the 15th or 16th of the characters with most categories. Sweet.

What a unit right. And it can only go up from there, when they explain the whole singularity deal, more weapons and summons and more feats in general in the future

So, to be honest, i'm kinda unhappy with the somewhat rushed out summon ability and equippment section (obviosuly my fault, i rushed out the profile), so i think i will make a ctr to add everything.

Me lazy schmuck needs help though. I will now post a list of ALL summons that can be optained canoncally. Danchou would get ALL of every summons ability (Weapon hax applys to Summons too, as they are stated to be made from Primal material and infused with a portion of the Primals power) and Primal Beasts individual hax (Danchou gets access to Proto Bahamuts Ragnarok field by summoning for example, as its a move from PBahamut and Danchou can summon them).

The summons are:

All Raid Primals sans Lucilius, Akasha, the Primarchs, Tiamat Malice (For now) and the 1Star ones as they are just normal monsters

All Showdown Summons

All Sideand Event Story Summonsthat are Primal Beasts (Obviously)

And many more. If we got everything, we should reorganize the ability section a bit better.

Made a draft for Dio's Stand Inchoate World

I'm still editing the dialogue video during its appearance and its talk with Lyria regarding destroying all the realm so no links for its citation for now

Hoooh damn, are you doing the GiFs yourself? Im throwing my head to you. I wanted to do the same for the Bahamut profile, but i lack the know how and the power to do bahamut solo

Back