• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

Early game already takes WMTSB 1 into account and Danchou is Planet level through this event alone. You would have to split it into early early game and early game. Witch is weird to be frank

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Also Attack Reflection for Leviathan weapons, mainly the dagger, which is able to reflect the damage taken using the special. I'm pretty sure this ain't a gacha weapon.
Thats good yes. All raid weapons and summons you fight in story and in raids are fair game.

Just for people to understand, the Gacha has no canon explanation, so all weapons from it are coming from basically game mechanics.

No one other than top tiers scales to Danchou. They are literally one of the strongest character in the series.

The only Skyfarers who might scale are the Jewtenshus and legendary status Skyfarers like Narmaya and Cagliostro. The rest will scale from whatever feat we might get.

Others who arent Skyfares but might still scale are the strongest luminary Knights like the Red and Blue Knight

Early game should be the first few island before you meet BK in amalthea since wmtsb 1 takes place after they are free from erste wmtsb 1 should be mid game since there is 1-2 years of game before the first wmtsb afaik

Early keys should only be at least town level or higher

mid game is around planet

Late game is Probably higher but still planet

Some weapons are canon in gacha if they are at least mentioned or shown in a character fate stories (such as dainsleif or Ukonvasara) Else they are honorary mechanics for the game such as Holiday clarisse snowy mobius Strip

Loki and Fenrir is pretty high up too after learning the innermost teaching easily beating the crew even after their innermost teaching combined at edgeland

So far there are 2 lumi knights without much of a background or screentime Green and White but base from the stories White seems to be far superior than the other knights

it should be Ghandagoza/Clarisee/Cag/Naru tier characters <= Arcarum Pactbearers <= Pre flb Eternals = Lumi < FLB Eternal with Revenant weapons <= Primarch.

In character Eternals doesn't use Revenant weapons unless necessary which is mostly unlikely

Also i heard Gigantes robo is 240meters tall

She scales to whatever feat other Skyfarers do due to her legendary status pre 5 star

post five star shes on pair with the Juutenshus, 5 star

I just found out that Nephythys Fork, like Nephythys herself, is able to produce sound to attack opponents. Sound Manipulation. Not gacha weapon, though do we accept weapons from side stories? Aside from crossover of course.

First Witch said:
She scales to whatever feat other Skyfarers do due to her legendary status pre 5 star
post five star shes on pair with the Juutenshus, 5 star
So the tier she got? Hoping for 7-A lel

I'll try finding one or a few good reference on how strong eternals pre flb but afaik there is a mention that the clash between fif and Naru was able to split the clouds high above this should be her baseline

uncap fate

Fif's magic transforms the terrain around them, as trees are blown away and the ground is opened up beneath their feet.

Narmaya swings her katana as she flits about like a butterfly, avoiding each and every one of Fif's cataclysmic attacks.

With a sound like the crack of a whip, a cloud floating high above them is split in two from the force of Narmaya's blow.

i doubt this is her best but its one of her attacks fighting seriously against Fif and despite losing the first half the 2nd half have her winning the battle of attrition making fif calls it quits because she's tired

as for stamina she was able to go for several hours against Zanba/Okto then continued again more intensely until sundown after a brief talk between

for cloud feats i guess we can somehow take reference to this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ugarik/Whitebeard_and_Shanks_clouds_split https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Gouketsu_Split_Clouds_-_One_Punch_Ma

there is also this

intro fate

The girl, still confused, takes out her sword. She taps a tree and causes hundreds of leaves to float down. The sword begins to flicker and shift, forming into other weapons. In the blink of an eye the leaves are torn to shreds.

cutting hundreds of leaves in a tenth of a second should easily be used for a baseline speed

lvl 100 skill fate

An instant later they have both vanished, and the sound of steel on steel echoes across the plains.

as for juuten seeing how they are as a strong as lumi knights pre flb we actually see 2 lumi knights have a quick battle on which the clash of both of their swords shaked the whole dydroit belt which consist of cities and border islands farther away from the city and created a giant column of light

and the size of dydroit is considered a giant arhipelago stretching even to other skydoms and having many similar city to its main city and even stretching into grim basin that you can travel on it without airship to get into another skydom https://gbf.wiki/Dydroit_Belt

naru easily scales to this for simply going toe to toe with 2 eternals

conclusion from me is At least town level baseline presumably large mountain to island level

At least country by powerscaling to eternals

One arcarum pact bearer destroyed a whole country overnight and eternals are a bit above them base on how revenant weapons choose them as potential wielder over many other skilled skydweller. in this one its Fif > Estarriola.

also i got quite a lot of BG arts now i just need to know which of those arts belongs to be used as a reference for sizes of areas, battleships and places. (Erste Battleships)
Bg 158
and 2nd picture is grim basin with eoniho mountain peak. northvast center mountain peak is occupied by grim basin . seeing there is a triangular shape at the top we can consider it as the peak of the mountain. thats how large the center mountain in northvast just by seeing it from dydroit belt as you get near grim basin.

Bg 124

@Jedi the Dytroid one might be a good feat to get calced

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:First_Witch/Danchou

I am starting to get tired of the profile sigh. So anyone who wants to help out can do so. Follow the setted format, all codes are in the profile

Help needed for the:

• Weapon section
  • Summon section
  • Justification for abilites (A simple "via" should be enough as i include nearly all sources and explanations already with the lore section of every item)

Here is for base abilities. I added some abilities I found as of now. Correct me if I'm incorrect.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Capable of navigating through completely dark areas), Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Ice, Air, Earth, Electricity, Light, and Darkness), Skilled Martial Artist (Skilled in wresting, grappling, Kung Fu, ninja and military techniques), Skilled in the usage of a variety of different weapons (Expert at using sabres, daggers, axes, spears, guns, bow and arrows, staffs, knuckles, music instruments and katanas, capable of wielding even a literal fish with finesse), Curse Manipulation (Capable of cursing the opponent to take damage over time, drop their strength and speed, creating various status effects, etc), Resistance Negation (Capable of dropping all resistance to debuff and status effects), Status Effect Inducement (Capable of inducing various status effects with mere hand signs), Statistics Amplification (Capable of increasing speed, power, etc), Statistics Reduction (Capable of reducing opponent's strength and speed), Chi Manipulation (Can use his chi to restore health and increase defense), Limited Gravity Manipulation (Capable of binding using gravitational force that also delays their abilities from being available), Summoning (Capable of summoning various characters for both offensive and defensive purposes), Invulnerability (Capable of becoming invulnerable to physical harm for limited period of time), Forcefield Creation (Capable of creating forcefield that can take limited amount of damage before it breaks), Healing (Can heal herself and others), Resurrection (Can resurrects others by herself and summons and can automatically resurrects herself for once depending on the viable summons), Power Nullification (Capable of nullifying any negative or positive ailments), Magic (Expert at using various magic), Life-Force Absorption (Capable of healing himself by absorbing it from the opponent), Transmutation, Empathic Manipulation (Capable of manipulating emotions of his own allies or opponents), Explosion Manipulation (Capable of creating explosions with bombs), Illusion Creation and Smoke Manipulation (Capable of dropping smokes, creating illusions), Preparation (Needed for the Assassin Branch), Perception Manipulation (Capable of forcing others to focus on him, blinding them or lower his own perceivability to conceal his presence), Poison Manipulation (Capable of inducing poison with Venom), Damage Boost (Capable of increasing his ability's damage with Aether Bane and Elemental Focus), Probability Manipulation (Can increase the chance of a target to drop a rare item), Technology Manipulation (With Mechanic skills), Holy Manipulation (Capable of blessing his own teammates and has holy weapons, can also attack with holy light), Energy Manipulation, Body Puppetry (Capable of causing his ally to copy his own moves), Acrobatics, Biological Manipulation, Creation, Durability Negation (Capable of negating opponent's armor and defenses), Damage Reduction (Capable of cutting down damage that will be taken), Attack Reflection (Capable of reflecting percentage of the damage taken back to the opponent), Power Modification (Capable of cursing weapons to make them to heal his health instead of reducing it, capable of turning harmful effects to helpful ones), Non-Physical Interaction (Capable of hitting souls, such as will-o'-the-wisps), Sound Manipulation (Capable of creating various melodies that will have various effects on himself and opponents), Willpower Manipulation (Capable of reducing their will to fight by using his melodies), Sleep Manipulation (Capable of inducing his opponents to sleep using Sheep Song), Resistance to Heat (Capable of fighting in the places with extreme heat), Mind, Soul and Matter Manipulation

Here is for weapons. I also researched for additional abilities.

Animal Manipulation (Can manipulate fish to attack his opponents with Albacore Blade), Matter Manipulation (Capable of punching down opponents down to their atoms), Death Manipulation (Capable of causing instant death with Aluminum Bat), Regenerationn (Low; Capable of passively increasing his health over time), Weather Manipulation (Capable of creating raging winds and tornadoes), Deconstruction (Capable of reducing his opponents to dust), Space-Time Manipulation (Capable of cutting through dimensions and space-time, or destroying it entirely), Heat Manipulation (Capable of creating extreme amount of heat with contact), Purification (Capable of purifying any creations), Life Manipulation (Capable of transforming the environment with life energy), Reality Warping (Capable of warping reality to change the area to his advantage, capable of creating extreme bizarre phenomenons), Fate Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Capable of severing opponent's fate itself, leaving no trace of their existence), Void Manipulation (Capable of engulfing Heaven and Earth in a storm, leaving nothingness from the beginning of time), Soul Manipulation (Capable of devouring countless souls), Madness Manipulation (Capable of creating melodies that will make a person insane), Fear Manipulation (Capable of inducing fear to the heart of his enemies), Homing Attack (Capable of sealing fate, making his attacks never be able to miss), Law Manipulation (Capable of yielding laws of nature everytime he strikes and even capable of altering it), Dream Manipulation (Capable of creating sweet dreams), Clairvoyance (Capable of shining light to his own future), Supernatural Luck (Some of his weapons grant him extreme luck to the point that his mark never misses), Regenerationn Negation (Capable of causing irreversible wounds), Probability Manipulation (Capable of creating misfortunes to anyone he cuts), Hellfire Manipulation (Capable of producing hellfire), Precognition (Capable of identifying possible threats with Two-Crown Bow), Absolute Zero (Capable of causing absolute zero with Dante Alighieri and Xeno Glacial Dream Staff), Necromancy, Plant Manipulation, Time Travel, Plant Manipulation (His mere swings can let plants to grow), BFR (Capable of vanishing others to the stars or to the mother sea), Extrasensory Perception (Capable of gazing into the void with Scythe of Belial) and Absorption (Capable of consuming hearts of others)

Hm, i do have some questions here. Namely Deconstruction, Absorption, BFR and Law Manipulation. What are the sources for them?

Here is for summons.

Healing Negation (Capable of slowing down regenerative processes and healing processes by summoning Celeste), Flight (Lots of his summons can fly), Disease Manipulation (Can summon Silf, who can create Karma which caused sickness to a town so that any children and old will instantly die), Soul Manipulation (Can cause massive amounts of souls to form Celeste by summoning her), Weather Manipulation (Capable of summoning storms by summoning Tiamat), Fate Manipulation (Capable of summoning Mithra, who controls fate by its gears), Fear Manipulation, Reality Warping (Can summon Fafnir who has power of miracles), Madness Manipulation (Capable of inducing madness by summoning Mammon), Clairvoyance (Can summon Poseidon who has ability to see the entire history of a family line), Chaos Manipulation (Capable of summoning Veselago, who can bring forth chaos to the world), Existence Erasure (Capable of summoning Behemoth, who gorges the opponent so hard that no trace of their existence will remain), Mind Manipulation (Can summon Manisha who can command any life by its light), Dream Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (Can summon Ikelos who can put people to sleep forever and show them dreams), Animal Manipulation (Can summon Queen Bee who has control over bees), Death Manipulation (Capable of summoning Death) and Purification (Capable of summoning Seraphim Cradle which purifies souls)

Who are Manisha and Silf? And transmutation dosnt seem to be right, its really just reality warping. I think the Fafnir one is flowery language.

Mahisha and Sylph, sorry. Okay for Transmutation. I'm pretty sure there's another summon that can induce fear but I don't remember it's name.

I see.

By the way, Summons should get the abilities of their weapons. The Weapons were stated to be created from the power of their respective Primal beast.

The fafnir one is related to sylph and the story goes sylph can make Alma a miracle Elixir for immortality and everlasting youth, using the power of the dragon Fafnir. and creates a byproduct that induce incurable disease depends on size and number on surrounding area

Thats a lot of help btw thanks

im currently establishing the Lores of the world of GBF of each islands and archipelago mentioned in the main story and known places on it to determine the size.

There are 7 skydoms and each is roughly the size of a continent

Screenshot 20190730-222354
I found very interesting feat from a Primal called Magi. He created extradimensional space where the world itself expands indefinitely. This is at least High 3-A, if not higher.

Actually, it's probably Reality Warping too. It was Una's "illusions" that made them sealed in the first place. Also it's said that they are literally in another dimension.

Back