• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

Same here, i think the summer variation for certain characters need to be separated key instead separated profile, same with other variation...maybe

I said seperate key, not profile. What I'm saying is to merge summer, holiday etc versions of themselves to their base.

Yeah, I said that because I'm working on Vira and Cagliostro. Vira for example has Charmed effect which she lacks in base but summer versions are just them wearing swimsuit so there's no reason why she doesn't have it in base.

Minor Danchou Revision btw

This woudnt apply to all of his weapons, spells and abilities though, so at least tens of meters, up to planetary (Possibly higher, i dont have all weapon lores in memory right now)

Found something interesting, Two Crown Bow Sterlind form can shoot soundless arrows that travel through space and time here: https://gbf.wiki/Two-Crown_Bow_Sterling

Since Guider to the Eternal Edge Gran has access to all Revenant Weapons power at it's peak and even combine their force into Reginleiv Zenith, wouldn't his attack range to be dimensional instead of just planetary?

If we look back to Eternal's Fate Ep for more lore bits about those weapons and using the theory that SS Blue Gran have full access to all of them based on the animations like what we done up 'til now, Gran's non-summon feats could scale up a lot, don't you think so guys?

The Bow is already noted and aknowledged on the profile, but because of its vagueness its just space time manip for now

I didnt pay much attention to the Eternals story line, so who knows.

I'll look it up see if i can find something but seeing how most of the eternal fights are scaled from danchou due to lack of feats i kinda doubt it since the eternal edge skin storyline didn't seem to tackle more about the extent of revenant weapons at their full potential.

Maybe I'll revisit it days later, for now what I knew about Seven Star Sword is that it had destroyed the sky (possibly the sky realm) seven times at it's peak, if others Revenant Weapons has comparable feats, things could turn out to be interesting.

Also, Alter Ego Conjurer is the result of Gran mastering all 6 Seraphic Weapons, which imbued with the 4 Primarchs power that govern elemental in the Sky Realm, plus the ultimate light (https://gbf.wiki/Harp_of_Everlore) of Haluel and Maluel, and the lecheroue darkness (https://gbf.wiki/Scythe_of_Darkherald) of Belial, so wouldn't Gran in that stat gain control over the whole Realm's rule and causality as well?

Back