• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread (Reviving The Verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Solo Leveling General Discussion Thread!

feel free to discuss anything Solo Leveling related!
Discuss feats, post feats, statements, lore, and another wiki sruff, or talk about the web novel and manhwa or the up and coming anime. I want to revive the verse so I guess this is the first step

Introduction to the manhwa:​

In a world where hunters, humans who possess magical abilities, must battle deadly monsters to protect the human race from certain annihilation, a notoriously weak hunter named Sung Jinwoo finds himself in a seemingly endless struggle for survival.

Links for our verse​

None, It was deleted...

(Yes I stole this format from dread)

This is what my sandbox currently looks like.

If anyone has any suggested changes, let me know.

I have yet to add tabbers because I work primarily in the visual editor for ease of editing. It's a lot harder to add references in source editor, imo.

And I don't plan on using bullet points, because I'm not a fan of them.

There's only 1 I can think of right now but it is most likely just a backup incase Jin-Woos other stuff gets denied/removed.

Jin-Woo quickly disperses a blizzard that covers the entirety of Seoul, South Korea. The timeframe is an 'instant.'

Unless this is above High 7-A and Glass G or something.

He does this with Telekinesis so it is possible to get a lifting strength value via pushing the clouds, potentially.
The AP is lower then expected. The LS is around class G though.

I just did the calc using the cloud formula and got 15501820197260000000 joules.

Which is very nearly 6-C.

And for the cloud mass I got Class T.

2480291231561.64kg.

Will make a blog soon I guess.

Any of y'all interested in making some other profiles.

Most of them are irrelevant but they could maybe be cool for some lower tier less haxed matchups.

I got 14.282 Gigatons! And Class T.

That's neat.
Okay so I have a problem with this calculation, its the 1 second assumption.

"The blizard covering the city was being dispersed by some kind of unseen force" "Once the icy fog was blown away"

These quotes don't seem to constitute the dispersing of the clouds was done in an instant.

"The blizard covering the city was being dispersed by some kind of unseen force" "Once the icy fog was blown away"

These quotes don't seem to constitute the dispersing of the clouds was done in an instant.
Dawg, what? The scan literally says ''in a instant"

Yeah no I disagree. It clearly says his power spread over in an instant and made the clouds disappear.

Just because some hunters saw it happen (On a screen, by the way) doesn't disprove that timeframe.

It was deleted because it lacked scans, explanation, or references plus I don't think it was evaluated in a thread if it was posted as a tier 1 character...plus lots of its powers are pretty "high end/meta" to say which would likely need to be looked over.

Usually, these are the reasons for the deletion of profiles.

P.S. I should sometimes continue Solo Leveling Manwhua (since I last read when chapter 131 or so dropped).

It was deleted because it lacked scans, explanation, or references plus I don't think it was evaluated in a thread if it was posted as a tier 1 character...plus lots of its powers are pretty "high end/meta" to say which would likely need to be looked over.

Usually, these are the reasons for the deletion of profiles.

P.S. I should sometimes continue Solo Leveling Manwhua (since I last read when chapter 131 or so dropped).
):

Hopefully I learn how to make good profiles quickly so I can help restore the verse quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back