• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

yes i had prior knowledge on video editing and i like doing it. planning to add it to the rest and on officially published profile. im using akasha and the world to see if it looks decent enough. i sometimes use other people's video if its harder to record it on battle. For the solo versions of their raid it should be easy to record. but for the rest of its ability from raids that will take me quite a bit more time.

This is actually pretty neat. This would scale to Baal and every Raid Primal Beast. So Captain and co too. Captain is by the way place 7 most added categories onto a page. Neat

Do I need to make a thread for the calc to add it to the profile or nah? I think we all know of this thing and pretty okay to it.

I got told multiple times that we can add accepted calcs without a ctr, as long as the changes arent absolutly massive (Like multiple tier jumps)

So i will go ahead and add the result

Colossus (Granblue Fantasy)

Also can I talk about Ifrit for a bit? Ifrit's description doesn't look like 5-B, it said an ashen land, which is likely a surface wipe which is High 6-A, 511 petatons to be exact. This doesn't mean others aren't 5-B though, only Xeno Primals will be affected and dragged to High 6-A instead which is also I think is accurate, as you can fight Cocytus in very early game, more than Tiamat I believe.

Leaving an ashen land is probably a metaphor, because Ifrit dosnt absolutly destroy everything, leaving something behind. Maybe check the japanese version?

The chronology of the game is a mess by the way. You cant pinpoint events into the main story because of the nature of the game, one reason im not a fan of giving Danchou arc based keys

Guys, you misunderstood him.

Ifrit, Cocytus and co shoudnt scale to Shiva and other Raid Primals. Ifrit stops being 5B, not Captain

For real is not like feat from Ifrit is the only feats and statement in the series anyway

We got bahamut, The world, lucifer, Lucilius and Etc.

ShiroyashaGinSan Also can I talk about Ifrit for a bit? Ifrit's description doesn't look like 5-B, it said an ashen land, which is likely a surface wipe which is High 6-A, 511 petatons to be exact

Surface wipe is 183 Pettatons

hmmm i guess i should nerf arcarum summons other than the world to 6-A then since it supports more the idea of each of them has roles on which to destroy than everything tower being the physical ones.

Also Ultimate Bahamut cosmic collision might support multi solar system feat. I'm still waiting for youtube to render by upload to higher quality but upon watching it it seems more akin to colliding the enemy to multiple cosmic bodies (Meteors, asteriod, planets and stuffs) and multiple stars to cause an explosion rather than the jp translation of big bang.

this way we don't need to scale bahamut to astral god just for multi solar system feat.

https://streamable.com/zqqjp i won't wait for youtube but here it is

So during the first few seconds of the attack you notice how there are light particles most in the middle part. at first they seem like light particles but upon inspection on the bottom and top area you'll notice there are things like a quick lightning and other entity appearing on a very fast rate therefore those light particles moving so slow while everything else moving so fast wouldn't make any sense except unless they are Stars from Far away areas. their size also varies and some of them even grew larger the closer you get to the time before the big explosion. which would make sense for the name cosmic collision instead of big bang in english translation.

i need opinion other opinion on what it is but thats what it seems to be for me

also opinion on whether that would apply to the world too https://streamable.com/ijtyt

They updated main story and revealed SR Katalina's ULB uncap with Ares. maybe this would open more info on otherworld realm

and yep rosetta explained primal beast yet again

Rosette

some primal beast (mostly Raid primal beast) should also contain Large size type 2 because they are pretty large as seen here for tiamat. Magnafest is almost over so i can get back to finishing some profile and add gif for the old one and publish them officially

Just wonder, where did you guys get the Matter Manipulation feat of Bahamut? To me, Ragnarok Field isn't that kind of atomic hax :thonk:

Kaizuka Satomi said:
Just wonder, where did you guys get the Matter Manipulation feat of Bahamut? To me, Ragnarok Field isn't that kind of atomic hax :thonk:
Every attack of Bahamut should atomize by the virtue of it being his very power, as Bahamut weapons are made and empowered by aspects of Bahamut

Mm, very interesting and it would be a good explaination at why Lyria rarely summon him storywise outside of a join finishing blow with Danchou

About summer versions of the characters, do we need to seperate the keys of summer to their base? I personally think that we shouldn't, this isn't FGO where their abilities canonically changes by getting a bikini, and instead combine summer feats to base feats.

Back