• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
So Kaido vs just Akainu went badly...

So let's throw Kaido and King at literally every admiral... with a profile.

All start in base

Start 30 meters away

Fight takes place in Marineford

Kaido and King: 2

Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, Aokiji: 3

Inconclusive

Last edited:
This strand of weed called "One Piece"

You should try it, it's pretty good

So how many Admirals do you think would be fair?
Maybe 2.
Yonko >> Admirals but I don't think they'd be able to beat all 3, let alone 4, at once.
Tad ludicrous, Kaidou would have to use Kaen Daiko from the get go.

Akainu's devil fruit scales above Kaido's strongest move, Kaen Daiko and can tank every heat based move.

Aokiji has good enough haki and big enough range to freeze Kaido, and although Kaido would eventually break out, it would give time for Kizaru to spam his light beats to barrage Kaido before he can dodge.

Fujitora would just be general support with his meteors which would cause Kaido to either try to avoid or destroy then, which would give the Kizary and Akainu even more time to just barrage him with a Magma rain or Light beam barrage.

Kaido isn't coming out of this.

Outside of Akainu who can resist Kaen Daiko for obvious reasons, Aokiji should be fine as well for matching Akainu's heat for an extended period of time, and even if we say that Aokiji's heat resistance isn't good enough to resist Kaen Daiko, both him and Kizaru have Advanced Armament, which would allow him to lock out the heat in the same way Luffy did with Bajrang Gun.

Fujitora is the weak link here, but his Kenbun should allow him to avoid every danmaku attack like Kaifu and Kaifu Tatsumaki and provide good enough support to carry the admirals to victory.

Akainu's devil fruit scales above Kaido's strongest move, Kaen Daiko and can tank every heat based move.

Aokiji has good enough haki and big enough range to freeze Kaido, and although Kaido would eventually break out, it would give time for Kizaru to spam his light beats to barrage Kaido before he can dodge.

Fujitora would just be general support with his meteors which would cause Kaido to either try to avoid or destroy then, which would give the Kizary and Akainu even more time to just barrage him with a Magma rain or Light beam barrage.

Outside of Akainu who can resist Kaen Daiko for obvious reasons, Aokiji should be fine as well for matching Akainu's heat for an extended period of time, and even if we say that Aokiji's heat resistance isn't good enough to resist Kaen Daiko, both him and Kizaru have Advanced Armament, which would allow him to lock out the heat in the same way Luffy did with Bajrang Gun.

Fujitora is the weak link here, but his Kenbun should allow him to avoid every danmaku attack and provide good enough support to carry the admirals to victory.
(He never read Wano)

Considering King already scales above Admiral level I'd rather not lol
IMG_1857.png

Oh, and I added King to the mix for Kaido
Okay, King would really help here, but I'm keeping my vote to the Admirals.

The main reason I had the admirals winnin was because of Kizaru, Aokiji, and Akainu to begin with.

Fujitora was just a support, but that wasn't really needed. Fujitora should be able to hold off King in time for the Admirals to either beat Kaido, or he could flatout beat King.

The Admirals still win. At worst, Akainu and Aokiji could 2v1 Kaido(highest AP DF go brrr). And at worst Fuji and Kiz could 2v1 King.

You're the same guy who said Sanji never blitzed Queen btw
He did just not in base/with DJ.

Fujitora is the weak link here, but his Kenbun should allow him to avoid every danmaku attack like Kaifu and Kaifu Tatsumaki and provide good enough support to carry the admirals to victory.
Btw Akainu's still gonna get clapped because Kaidou has superior Haki, AP, and Speed.
Aokiji's ice won't work, because even if he hits him Kaidou can:
A: Heat up
B: Use Bolo Breath like he did against Yamato's heat.
Fujitora, don't know about him or care, but he's not gonna dodge Kaidou's stuff lol.
Also Kuzan and Fujitora don't have an exact answer for Kaen Daiko.
We only know Akainu resists it because Logias have an immunity to their property.

does akainu really scale that high when his punch was stopped by shanks and marco
Being stopped by a Top Tier and Marco isn't that discrediting. Especially when Akainu could also effectively one-shot a commander(yeah yeah I know Ace was probably weakened but he still could clash with Aokiji just fine.) Not many other Top Tiers are replicating that.

Being stopped by a Top Tier and Marco isn't that discrediting. Especially when Akainu also effectively one-shot a commander(yeah yeah I know Ace was probably weakened but he still could clash with Aokiji just fine.)
i meant kachon saying akainu > kaen daiko which makes no sense because shanks at the time was < current base kaido

i meant kachon saying akainu > kaen daiko which makes no sense because shanks at the time was < current base kaido
We know too little about Shanks to make that assumption especially when Kaido seems to think Shanks is one of the few who could fight him and they likely have had no interactions other than Marineford for him to make that conclusion.

We know too little about Shanks to make that assumption especially when Kaido seems to think Shanks is one of the few who could fight him and they likely have had no interactions other than Marineford for him to make that conclusion.
old beard clashed with him and kaido said he can "fight" him
we know enough to say that he isnt above kaidos strongest attack

old beard clashed with him and kaido said he can "fight" him
we know enough to say that he isnt above kaidos strongest attack
Oldbeard clashing with him doesn't mean Shanks couldn't scale higher especially since they definitely weren't out to kill each other.

Mihawk has clashed with Vista doesn't mean we limit Mihawk to only being around Vista's lvl

Oldbeard clashing with him doesn't mean Shanks couldn't scale higher especially since they definitely weren't out to kill each other.

Mihawk has clashed with Vista doesn't mean we limit Mihawk to only being around Vista's lvl
doesnt change anything, with current info akainu doesnt scale to kaen daiko

doesnt change anything, with current info akainu doesnt scale to kaen daiko
I mean with how Oda gasses up the Attack Power of the Magu Magu and Logia Awakenings. he'll probably end up scaling above it. we'll see I guess.

Back