• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Johnny/Johnny: He's got my name!

Again. You are not understanding. Reversing Time Will Not Erase His Memory Because he has shown Not to be effected. When time was reversed in Bravos show; it didn't erase his memory: that's the point. Bravo showed an immunity to it

Buttersamuri said:
Again. You are not understanding. Reversing Time Will Not Erase His Memory Because he has shown Not to be effected. When time was reversed in Bravos show; it didn't erase his memory: that's the point. Bravo showed an immunity to it
Test and Dukey didn't get their memories erased when they went back to the previous Saturday with the Saturday Repeater Machine. So Test has a Memory immunity as well. It's not on either Test's or Bravo's pages, so we can't use it. Even if we can, it would cancel each other out, so it will be an Incon.

No it wouldn't. Because again. Bravos remote can continually do It on a lager scales. Test can only do as far as 5 minutes, which does not win as a win

Buttersamuri said:
No it wouldn't. Because again. Bravos remote can continually do It on a lager scales. Test can only do as far as 5 minutes, which does not win as a wi
I was talking about the Saturday Repeater Machine, not the Turbo Time Rewinder.

That assumes he opens with that. Even when he is bloodlusted, he has multiple ones he would open with. The only one that properly would work then is that one. But that means Tests win condition is far less likely. Where Bravo hops onto that renovate pretty far due to that being his quickest, best, and most likely in this state of mind option. Still bravo

Buttersamuri said:
That assumes he opens with that. Even when he is bloodlusted, he has multiple ones he would open with. The only one that properly would work then is that one. But that means Tests win condition is far less likely. Where Bravo hops onto that renovate pretty far due to that being his quickest, best, and most likely in this state of mind option. Still bravo
Bloodlust is a state when the character cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy. Test's only win-con is the Saturday Repeater Machine, and Bravo's only win-con is the remote. They both are pressed by just a button. And we can only assume if Bravo uses the remote immediately. He might try to throw Test out the plot first. Heck, both of them can start fighting physically instead of using haxes for all we know. Even if Bravo rewinds first, he would have to pause, and Test would still have full memory of what happened, and if Test ends up using the Saturday Repeater Machine first, then they go back to the previous Saturday with full memory of what happened. So either way, it's still an Incon.

No. He wouldn't. Because they start at such a far range. The remote is the only logical choice. Test still has a few choices at range, but Test also doesn't know what bravo resists or counters. giving Bravo the advantage

Not to mention the remote counters that mention cause it can't redo Saturday if it isn't even Saturday. And that downright assumes they fight on a Saturday which is even less likely.

Buttersamuri said:
No. He wouldn't. Because they start at such a far range. The remote is the only logical choice. Test still has a few choices at range, but Test also doesn't know what bravo resists or counters. giving Bravo the advantage
Not to mention the remote counters that mention cause it can't redo Saturday if it isn't even Saturday. And that downright assumes they fight on a Saturday which is even less likely.
Here's a quote from the Bloodlust page: "Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injuries if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle." The word "logically" doesn't go with bloodlust, as they will do anything to win, even if that includes taking injuries. Since Test's win-cons are ranged, and Bravo's plot hax require him to get close, so Bravo would more often than not go for the Plot Hax, as that is a win-con for him. Then Test can either use the Turbo Time Rewinder, or the Saturday Repeater Machine. If Bravo rewinds though, he will have to pause it, and Test will still have his memories of the fight.

And it doesn't matter if it isn't Saturday, the Machine rewinds to the previous Saturday, so Test will go back to the previous Saturday (last Saturday). So either way, this is still an Incon.

That makes no logical sense. They won't hesistant to take unhurt IF it leads to victory. But this doesn't mean he is going to be brain dead stupid and not use his range weapon when at a range. Else we can use that logic to say someone who has a gun and is bloodlusted wouldn't use the thing because they will risk getting closer to punch them. No. That makes no logical sense.

Buttersamuri said:
That makes no logical sense. They won't hesistant to take unhurt IF it leads to victory. But this doesn't mean he is going to be brain dead stupid and not use his range weapon when at a range. Else we can use that logic to say someone who has a gun and is bloodlusted wouldn't use the thing because they will risk getting closer to punch them. No. That makes no logical sense.
Bravo could use the plot hax before using the remote. That's a logical thing to do when you're bloodlusted. You don't plan or think, you recklessly do it. But you're logic does make sense. Either way, it's still an Incon.

No he wouldn't. Bloodlusted means they want to win as fast as they can and don't care what it takes. But it doesn't make hem brain dead and not consider the basic logic of "they are a range away. I have this one range weapon. I should use it."

Buttersamuri said:
No he wouldn't. Bloodlusted means they want to win as fast as they can and don't care what it takes. But it doesn't make hem brain dead and not consider the basic logic of "they are a range away. I have this one range weapon. I should use it."
I already said that your logic made sense.

I have no idea who to vote for because I keep leaning towards Bravo or incon so I guess this constant bumping is my fault

Ill do it, its fine.

But Johnny Bravo will always be better in my heart...

Psychomaster35 said:
I will. Specifically, the first, or second time?
Probably the first, as the second one is done with 3 people (Including Johnny), but if you want to the second, that's also cool.

But do the first.

Hate to be that guy, but ever since Johnny got passive luck, should this be redone or outright removed or something?

GoCommitDi said:
Hate to be that guy, but ever since Johnny got passive luck, should this be redone or outright removed or something?
It probably should be redone. I don't see the point of removing it, since it is still a fair fight.

Back