• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Yes. I'm doing this again.

So basically, I found some abilities that could potentially added to both Johnny and Dukey's profiles. I also might, and I repeat, might have found some feats that would make the JT verse reach Tier 6.

Sound Manipulation for Dukey - Dukey has shown to do voice impressions surprisingly well.

Social Influencing for Dukey - Dukey was able to get Johnny's memories back from a speech alone.

Animal Manipulation for Johnny - Johnny is also able to call out a Rhino to help him.

Social Influencing for Johnny - Was able to convince his mom to take her phones. Was able to convince his dad to take him to go skiing. Was able to convince two dogs to stop attacking his sisters. He did all of this by just using his sad face, as well as some background music.

I also have a question about this clip shown from Johnny Test.

Susan and Mary create destruction drones and commands them to destroy Johnnyland, an amusement park Johnny made because he wasn't able to have any fun at a real amusement park.

However, the same drones end up not destroying anything, all because Johnny's amusement park is too much fun.

Is this Social Influencing on Johnny's part?

Now, here comes the juicy part of this revision.

Possibly Tier 6 Johnny Test

In the following feat, Dukey burps so hard that he shakes the planet. Apparently, there's a common feat for shaking the Earth that would make this feat Low 6-B.

There's also another Tier 6 feat that I'm admittedly far less confident on than the previous feat.

In the very first calc on this blog, Johnny, Dukey, Susan, and Mary all survive a massive explosion, which yielded 6-A. This one I'm honestly not too confident in, as Low 6-B and 6-A is a massive jump, let alone 7-A to Low 6-B.

But here's my proposal:

"Varies from 8-B to 7-C. Possibly Low 6-B at his peak (Comparable to Dukey, who shook the Earth by burping, which would require this much energy)"

"Varies from 8-B to 7-C. Possibly Low 6-B at his peak (Shook the Earth by burping, which would require this much energy)"

Now, for Johnny and Dukey's Johnny X and Super Dukey keys:

"7-A (200 Megaton Power Poot feat), likely Low 6-B (Far superior to his base)"

"7-A (200 Megaton Power Poot feat), likely Low 6-B (Far superior to his base)"

This will most likely not get accepted, but it's worth a try.

TL;DR: GoondomGuy2345 proposes a couple of new abilities for both Johnny and Dukey, while also proposing Tier 6 Johnny Test.

Agree:
@Bruhtelho (agrees with Animal Manip), @DarlingAurora (agrees with Animal Manip), @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: @Bruhtelho (disagrees with SI), @DarlingAurora (disagrees with SI),

Neutral: @Propellus

Last edited:
I'm not to sure thats sound manipulation since hes not manipulating his words but instead just doing a voice impression
Don't think this is social influencing, Dukey is literally his best friend and wasn't trying to charm his way to get them back, its just getting Johnny's memories back from someone you were incredibly close with which is incredibly common in other medias.
sounds simple enough.
Social Influencing for Johnny - Was able to convince his mom to take her phones. Was able to convince his dad to take him to go skiing. Was able to convince two dogs to stop attacking his sisters. He did all of this by just using his sad face, as well as some background music.

Susan and Mary create destruction drones and commands them to destroy Johnnyland, an amusement park Johnny made because he wasn't able to have any fun at a real amusement park.

However, the same drones end up not destroying anything, all because Johnny's amusement park is too much fun.

i'm unsure about this so i'll leave that to others but as for the drones, it wouldn't be Social Influencing since its the theme park that's affecting them not Johnny himself.

don't really have anything to say on the Low 6-B upgrade

I'm not to sure thats sound manipulation since hes not manipulating his words but instead just doing a voice impression

Don't think this is social influencing, Dukey is literally his best friend and wasn't trying to charm his way to get them back, its just getting Johnny's memories back from someone you were incredibly close with which is incredibly common in other medias.

sounds simple enough.

i'm unsure about this so i'll leave that to others but as for the drones, it wouldn't be Social Influencing since its the theme park that's affecting them not Johnny himself.

don't really have anything to say on the Low 6-B upgrade
@Bruhtelho I'll keep your opinion in mind, despite the fact that basically every episode of JT is blocked for you lol.

Also, for further justification about the Low 6-B/6-A feats:

Dukey did his Low 6-B with just a burp, aka, pretty casually.

I don't know how powerful the average burp is, but I'm pretty sure it's not crazy to assume that a punch is hundreds, if not thousands of times stronger, which could potentially justify 6-A.

I think that we need to halve the explosion since it is non-nuclear, right? or it is?

anyways, I agree with Bruhtelho
I thought if the explosion was nuclear, then we divide it in half.

I'll also keep your opinion in mind, despite Bruh's handicaps.

"Varies from 8-B to 7-C. Possibly Low 6-B at his peak (Comparable to Dukey, who shook the Earth by burping, which would require this much energy)"

"Varies from 8-B to 7-C. Possibly Low 6-B at his peak (Shook the Earth by burping, which would require this much energy)"

And of course, Johnny X and Super Dukey will scale far above that Low 6-B feat by an uquantifiable amount due to being leagues superior to their base.

This will most likely not get accepted, but it's worth a try.
couldn't we put Johnny X at possibly or likely Low 6-B? scaling him to it completely feels strange since Johnny X is also shown to be inconsistent I mean his best feat we have him at is Mountain Level and a jump to Small Country is pretty massive. I haven't watched Johnny Test is years so I could be completely wrong but Johnny X being "7-A, Likely Low 6-B" or even "7-A to Low 6-B" seems better and would fit better if base Johnny is only possibly low 6-B.

couldn't we put Johnny X at possibly or likely Low 6-B? scaling him to it completely feels strange since Johnny X is also shown to be inconsistent I mean his best feat we have him at is Mountain Level and a jump to Small Country is pretty massive. I haven't watched Johnny Test is years so I could be completely wrong but Johnny X being "7-A, Likely Low 6-B" or even "7-A to Low 6-B" seems better and would fit better if base Johnny is only possibly low 6-B.
Yeah. That seems to be a much better suggestion.

Actually, in Johnny's case it would fall into it; though it doesn't effect everyone obviously. Didn't effect the guard for The Beast. But it's still enough to be Social Influencing.

The other stuff also looks okay from a glance aside from the things disagreed.

Bruhtel does make some good sense on the abilities that were being proposed on the OP. Not sure what to say about those possible tier 6 upgrades though, but count me as neutral for now

So for clarification:

Johnny gets Social Influencing and Animal Manip.

Johnny and Dukey are Possibly Low 6-B in their base keys, and Likely 6-B in their Johnny X and Super Dukey keys.

Am I wrong with this?

LOL

Uhh maybe yeah. It's not just "surprisingly well", dude outright sounds just like Gil lmfaooo. Maybe it should be limited though. Limited to copying voices or something idk
Nah. The only reason it was able to work was because of the bond that they have together.
Yep.
Yes this works. Johnny is using his "charm" (or his sad face) to manipulate them to do what he wants.

Nah I wouldn't say so.

fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

Well, there is another burping feat that could result in something good (though very likely not an upgrade).

Johnny burps so hard he sends Bling-Bling Boy flying out of the stadium.

Well, there is another burping feat that could result in something good (though very likely not an upgrade).

Johnny burps so hard he sends Bling-Bling Boy flying out of the stadium.

I really want someone to look into this feat.

However...

The GOAT @Dalesean027 calculated a feat that might result in 8-A Johnny Test.

Even if the 8-A end doesn't get accepted, the 8-B+ end is still an upgrade from the current calc we have (59.43 tons vs 73-ish tons).

Hold on...

Can I do a quick remake of this CRT?

There's a few things that need to be added to the OP, and it will just confuse new people who come to the thread.

Back