• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Johnny/Johnny: He's got my name!

Teleportation doesn't help. He teleports. Johnny rewinds. It activates on the push of a button. test is only getting one action done while Johnny pushes the button. And once he pushes it, reversed whatever Test does

Buttersamuri said:
Teleportation doesn't help. He teleports. Johnny rewinds. It activates on the push of a button. test is only getting one action done while Johnny pushes the button. And once he pushes it, reversed whatever Test does
And Test can just pause or rewind Bravo. That's why I voted for Incon, they both have a good amount of win-cons. And physically speaking, Test holds an edge as well (even though that doesn't really matter at this point).

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wait, the controller isn't a wincon since it's only for 5 minutes, that's not long enough for incap
Test has a 5.9x AP difference, he can just pause Bravo and beat him to a pulp, or he can use his PP to knock him out.

Buttersamuri said:
He isn't PP knocking him out. Not happening. He is not getting that close without getting yeeted out of the cartoo
Test can just pause him and use PP. Either that, or Bravo rewinds. Bravo would have to get close and throw Test out the plot, which would be unlikely due to Test's Teleportation.

Still voting Incon.

1. I've explained this already. The moment he presses the button. Or reversed Tests actions, including Test hitting pause. They both press at the same time due to equal speed. Bravo is paused, but his remote reverses time and undoes the pauseD

2. Teleportation doesn't at all counters plot haxs

Buttersamuri said:
1. I've explained this already. The moment he presses the button. Or reversed Tests actions, including Test hitting pause. They both press at the same time due to equal speed. Bravo is paused, but his remote reverses time and undoes the pauseD
2. Teleportation doesn't at all counters plot haxs
1. Then it would still be a draw, as when Bravo stops rewinding after 5 minutes, he would completely lose memory of the fight, while Test would still be rewinding. However wouldn't Bravo still be rewinding until he paused, as he would probably be questioning to himself as to why he was rewinding in the first place?

So, this still supports my point of this fight being a Incon.

And with the Plot Hax, Bravo needs to grab Test and throw him out the plot, which would require him to get close. This would not happen as Test can just Teleport away from Bravo so he doesn't have to get thrown out.

1. No. He wouldn't lose memory as he doesn't lose memory when time is reversed like that. He wouldn't be paused anymore either had he reversed everything, including Test pausing him. So he would both be unpaused, wouldn't have lost memory, while Johnny would have

NormalPerson87 said:
Wait, the controller isn't a wincon since it's only for 5 minutes, that's not long enough for incap
Test has a 5.9x AP difference, he can just pause Bravo and beat him to a pulp, or he can use his PP to knock him out.
Um, Bravo has mid high Regenerationn, and how the heck is karate chopping someone pressure points?? That is just plain knocking them out, which again, is covered by Mid high Regenerationn

Buttersamuri said:
1. No. He wouldn't lose memory as he doesn't lose memory when time is reversed like that. He wouldn't be paused anymore either had he reversed everything, including Test pausing him. So he would both be unpaused, wouldn't have lost memory, while Johnny would have
Johnny's dad gets mad at the girls for breaking his bowling ball. Mary rewinds her dad. The dad goes off on Johnny instead of his sisters. Johnny's dad completely lost memory of Johnny's sisters breaking the bowling ball, he even thought that Johnny was making up stories when he tried to give an explanation. So, Test and Bravo lose their memory, so it's an Incon.

NormalPerson87 said:
Um, Bravo has mid high Regenerationn, and how the heck is karate chopping someone pressure points?? That is just plain knocking them out, which again, is covered by Mid high Regenerationn
No. You can knock people out who have Regen like Bravo. Regen doesn't save you from getting knocked out. For an example, Gumball has Low-high Regen but gets knocked out a lot.

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
No. You can knock people out who have Regen like Bravo. Regen doesn't save you from getting knocked out. For an example, Gumball has Low-high Regen but gets knocked out a lot.
Gumball is an exception. For most characters with high regen they can't get knocked out

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Gumball is an exception. For most characters with high regen they can't get knocked out
Using Mid-High to recover from getting knocked out doesn't work. Not once have I seen Regen characters use their Regen to recover from getting knocked out. They can't Regen becuase they're knocked out. They have no idea what's going on around them.

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Using Mid-High to recover from getting knocked out doesn't work. Not once have I seen Regen characters use their Regen to recover from getting knocked out. They can't Regen becuase they're knocked out. They have no idea what's going on around them.
Knocking out means your brain is critically damaged, which characters on the regen level of bravo can come back from Also, regen is passive, it isn't user activated unless a specific example

NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Knocking out means your brain is critically damaged, which characters on the regen level of bravo can come back from
Also, regen is passive, it isn't user activated unless a specific example
Well, that means I'm siding even more on Incon.

I'm almost positive Bravo has been knocked out before, correct me if I'm wrong though

Can't Test also just shrink him with his shrink ray?

Buttersamuri said:
Would require aiming it, where Bravo can just push a butto
He literally got zapped in an instant, there's no point of arguing he has to aim it, when he can literally do it in an instant.

The thing that Test also has to activate in order for it to fire, as well as the fact it also had to hit him, and the fact Bravos pushes a button >> Pulling a trigger to fire a blast

Wait, how is making bravo forget for 5 minutes really a wincon??

If he sees Johnny trying to harm him even after he got rewinded, he would defend himself, plus the fact bravo can't harm him at all

Also, Johnny has a Saturday Repeater Machine, which rewinds to the previous Saturday, and Johnny has full memory of what happened before he rewinded. Even then, that's probably going to make it a draw. And unlike the Turbo Time Rewinder, he only needs to press a button, just like Bravo needs to press a button on his remote.

So I'm still going Incon.

Buttersamuri said:
No. Time haxs like that dont erase his memory. Like with the remote
It literally says it in Test's profile. His dad lost his memory from what happened. He was going off on the girls, then he was Rewinder, and he totally lost memory of what happened. He ends up going off on Johnny. He even thought that Test made up stories when he was giving an explanation. So yes, Bravo loses his memory. And with the Saturday Repeater Machine, Test with just a press of a button, like Bravo's remote, can go back to the previous Saturday, and Test will still have his memories. But Bravo wouldn't. So that further supports my point on why it would be a Incon.

Back