• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is who I got

I'm planning to do a rematch with Johnny Test and Johnny Bravo, as the previous match they had is severely outdated. For future reference, which keys should I use if I were to do a rematch?

Well I know a few High 8-Cs

I'm always curious to see matches involving the robot gank squad here (You fight the four cyber ninjas all at once), if its too much we can use Sub Zero on his own iirc. Their ap is 6.6 tons iirc

Floating vampire jesus is a sleeper pick but I like em, I think he downscales from 5.8 tons

Mr Gerry is around 6.6 tons

Go check it out.

What I like about Johnny's profile is that his tiers seems so balanced in between

The "higher with Super Strength Milkshake" needs to be removed though, as it only applies to Johnny's LS.

Does it really? I'm pretty sure AP is also related to strength

List them for me.
Disclaimer: I do not know the scaling chains of the character so yeah…

JJK is 230 Tons iirc - there is Maki Zenin, Yuji Itadori, Toji Fushiguro…

One Punch Man has characters like the infamous skill gg god Garou, Deep Sea King, Speed-o’-Sound Sonic, Genos, Iaian… at like 776.74 Tons iirc

Fire Emblem got characters scaling to 7-C (15 Kilotons) but Byleth Eisner is a good nominator (Their profile is being reworked at the moment though)

Forgot to mention Kaiju No. 8 is viable for 8-A and 7-A. The numbers they are scaling to are mention on the profile via Statistics Values

Back