• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wording isn’t “indexy” enough imo, and you don’t need to explain the whole context of the sacrifice

Try “Survived an attempt at self-sacrifice through the destruction of the Armada, as his role as the star of the show protects him from death”
I don't really mind essay-based justifications since they do give you more of an idea of how abilities work
I'm with @Propellus here. Maybe the wording can use some work, but I don't mind a lengthy description of how the abilities work.

Seems like it's just Fate Manip but pop off Ig.
You better not be making this argument in versus threads.

Last edited:
Yo, I am going to add the stuff for this CRT to profiles, but, uh... the Opening Post isn't making it too clear to me on what I have to add to profiles, so... help me, if it isn't too much trouble.

I got you.

Acrobatics (Can leap several meters in the air)

Elasticity (Can survive being flattened and squished with no issue)

Elasticity (Can extend his tail)

Regeneration (Mid-low. Quickly regenerated from severe burns and lost fur)

These are all of the abilities Dukey should have applied to his base key.

Oh, and that second link for Elasticity should be applied to Dukey's Super Dukey key.

Regeneration (Mid-low. Quickly regenerated from severe burns)

Fate Manipulation and Immortality (Type 8) (Johnny concocted a plan to create a massive Power Poot to destroy all of the Armada, sacrificing himself, and many others in the process. In the end, the plan succeeds. Johnny's family, along with his friends, assume he's dead. However, he survives the incident, with his survival rooted in the fact that "he’s the star of the show, so he can't die.")

Supernatural Luck (Defeated everyone in a snowball competition with one snowball, as well as avoid being hit by snowballs with luck alone. Narrowly avoided getting crushed. Was saved from a long fall by a blimp. Has lucked out of many of Dark Vegan's plans many times, most of which were by accident. Johnny didn't know himself that Dark Vegan was trying to destroy him the whole time)

These are the powers and abilities Johnny's base key should have.

At least 9-A (Comparable, if not, superior to Flink Tourisberg, who survived this. Comparable to his sisters, who survived their lab exploding)

At least 9-A (Comparable, if not, superior to Flink Tourisberg, who survived this. Comparable to Johnny's sisters, who survived their lab exploding)

The 9-A Keys that need to be applied. The first one is for Johnny, and the second is for Dukey.

Average normally, Gifted in combat (Johnny is, to an extent, a simple-minded person, usually acting without reason or thought. His reckless antics are usually the main cause of problems in Porkbelly. He is also horrendous at school, as he thought that 2+2 equaled monster truck, and he spelled the word "go" as "geaux". He has also received a lot of bad grades in school, though this mainly stems from laziness. However, Johnny's not a complete idiot. In some instances, he has shown to be capable of outsmarting Susan and Mary, who are geniuses, and while more often than not, he'll use fear tactics instead of sheer wit to "outsmart" his sisters, he has shown to be capable of using other methods other than fear tactics to outsmart his sisters. He has also come up with many clever and creative plans that end up saving the day. He's also well-versed in using reverse psychology, as well as guilt tripping in order to get his way. He's also shown to be an excellent cleaner, such as when he cleaned up rubble from his destroyed house, as well as cleaned the entire downstairs. However, Johnny excels in combat, being skilled in martial arts like karate and kung-fu. It has been revealed that the Test family shares Ninja heritage, which gives him all the basic abilities of a Ninja. He has also shown to have very good precision, as shown when he was about to use a rope to lasso a blimp before he got stopped from doing so, accurately throwing a lozenge into Bling-Bling's mouth, and popping 2 water balloons with a badge while blind. He has also shown to use his extensive knowledge on video games and apply it to combat, such as when he casually solo'd multiple robot enemies in simulation training, even earning compliments from The General himself. He, along with the help of a few others, were able to defeat a bunch of rogue Penguins, who were able to solo the entire military force and capture the country of Argentina in a relatively short time frame with no experience whatsoever).

This is for Johnny's intelligence section.

You can copy and paste these onto both Johnny and Dukey's profiles.

Back. Had to help some fam. But uh... Question. Do I remove the 8-A tiering or do I well... Do this (9-A to 8-A to Likely 7-C)?
Don't remove the 8-A rating.

Just do this:

At least 9-A (Comparable, if not, superior to Flink Tourisberg, who survived this. Comparable to his sisters, who survived their lab exploding). Varies from 8-A to likely 7-C at his peak

At least 9-A (Comparable, if not, superior to Flink Tourisberg, who survived this. Comparable to Johnny's sisters, who survived their lab exploding). Varies from 8-A to likely 7-C at his peak

Thanks. Got a bit of bad news in the form of me having to drive a fam member somewhere - won't be too long, I'll be back in 30 mins (at the quickest) or 45 mins (at the most). Sorry about that, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back