• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta fix these dang kids (Naruto Revisions Part 2: Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength doesn't always mean strength. Almost all Genin would find it very hard to beat his chakra point based fighting style.

Lee: "Neji is the strongest Genin"

Neji: *Gets one-shot by Base Naruto

😑
Honestly, like, anyone getting punched on the chin that hard while off-guard by someone even remotely comparable (or not in some cases) would result in them getting knocked out. The chin is kind of a weak spot in that way. Plus, that Naruto had some Kurama chakra in him.

Also by that point Naruto had been training and when Lee made that statement it was earlier than that...and also, Lee could be wrong, not all statements are definitive, especially cause Naruto surprised everyone by beating him so they were wrong about his strength...and strategy since that fake out was a good one.

I find the lack of input on this thread disturbing.
databank_forcechoke_01_169_93e4b0cf.jpeg
If it was the God tiers we'd probably be on the 6th page by now. While going in circles ofc

Okay so, not to rush this, but we now have 3 staff approvals (not including myself obviously, since I worked on this) and virtually no objections. Is this fine to apply now, or....?

Considering that it has been universally agreed upon on this thread, and there's virtually no disagreement, I honestly think this should be applied now.

In the sandbox, Guren is 7-C but in the justification she is stated to be in the same league as Kimimaro who is High 7-C. Is that an error

In the sandbox, Guren is 7-C but in the justification she is stated to be in the same league as Kimimaro who is High 7-C. Is that an error
Uhhh, yeah. If she scales to Kimi then she should be there I guess. This was probably overlooked by us because Kimi wasn't always High 7-C. Thanks for pointing it out.
And of course, I don't actually know if that scaling is correct or not, but we'll go with it for now until we deal with the non-canon characters in the future. I personally have big plans for Menma lol.

Well, as crazy as this sounds, a major Naruto revision was concluded within 100 replies lol.
Thanks to everyone who participated and to the staff members who evaluated this, and of course thank you to Tracer for working so hard with me to fix these profiles.

And with that, I guess I should close this now?

Kurenai's durability section should include the feat of tanking a casual kick from Itachi.
Naruto Chapter 141 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 141 Page 15

You can argue he was holding back since he wasn't trying to kill her, but he shouldn't have been holding back anymore than he was with Kakashi, or someone would've noticed the massive discrepancy. I'd say her durability is At least 7-C, likely 7-B.

Kushina's chains were said to be able to hold Kurama, which is already accepted as High 6-C+, but this could include Kurama's stronger Bijuudamas which are Low 6-B. At least High 6-C+ seems better since it's unknown whether this was taken into account in Hiruzen's assessment. I suppose Hiruzen doesn't necessarily know Kurama's limits so maybe he doesn't even know what a Bijuudama Flash is. But that's exactly why it's an at least, and not a solid possibly Low 6-B.

Kimimaro was stated to be able to stop Jugo's urges, who's 7-B.
Naruto Chapter 352 Page 3
Naruto Chapter 352 Page 4
Naruto Chapter 352 Page 5

Yet CS2 Kimimaro is currently rated as Low 7-B. I'm not sure what form of Kimimaro this should be applied to, but he's definitely 7-B in CS2 at least. This would make Base Kimimaro at least High 7-C+ (933 kilotons). If you say it shows Child Jugo so he's not as strong, there was a later image of Adult Jugo when Kimimaro was around.

Naruto Chapter 352 Page 6

SRA Lee was able to knock away Base Kimimaro and was pretty much stated by Kimimaro to be superior to KM0 Naruto ("He's...not as easy as the others"). Thus, SRA Lee is At least High 7-C, possibly High 7-C+. Not straight up High 7-C+ because the kick was offguard.
Naruto Chapter 209 Page 23
Naruto Chapter 209 Page 25

And Drunk Lee should get a key where he's Low 7-B for manhandling Base Kimimaro who's at most 1.07x from baseline Low 7-B, and even slightly keeping up with Partial CS1 Kimimaro.

Naruto Chapter 211 Page 6
Naruto Chapter 211 Page 7
Naruto Chapter 211 Page 10
Naruto Chapter 211 Page 12
Naruto Chapter 211 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 211 Page 16

Partial CS1 Kimimaro was able to easily stop a kick from 1st Gate Lee who's 5 times stronger than his base.

Naruto Chapter 212 Page 10

Since 1st Gate Lee would be At least High 7-C+, possibly Low 7-B+, Kimimaro's bones are too (which lines up with CS1 being between High 7-C+ and 7-B). This would make SRA Gaara possibly Low 7-B+ too since he could damage Kimimaro even with his bone plating, and his Sand Tsunami would've killed Kimimaro in CS1 or at least inflicted heavy damage since he was forced into CS2.
Naruto Chapter 215 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 215 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 215 Page 18

And with his strongest shield, Gaara's durability is 7-B as he stopped CS2 Kimimaro's strongest attack.

Naruto Chapter 217 Page 2
'
There does seem to be a pretty big problem with this scaling, as Gaara implicitly stated Lee was weaker than he was at the Chunin Exams.

Naruto Chapter 213 Page 6

But this was Lee after using the 1st Gate and feeling the aftereffects, which would be even stronger than usual as he hadn't fully recovered. So since Gaara never saw Lee at FP, his statement isn't very valid.

Kurenai's durability section should include the feat of tanking a casual kick from Itachi.
Yeah, no. We are not scaling Kurenai to a Sannin+ level character.
SRA Lee was able to knock away Base Kimimaro and was pretty much stated by Kimimaro to be superior to KM0 Naruto ("He's...not as easy as the others"). Thus, SRA Lee is At least High 7-C, possibly High 7-C+. Not straight up High 7-C+ because the kick was offguard.
Read the note on Lee’s page. There is a reason he isn’t scaled to Kimimaro.
But this was Lee after using the 1st Gate and feeling the aftereffects, which would be even stronger than usual as he hadn't fully recovered. So since Gaara never saw Lee at FP, his statement isn't very valid.
Gaara isn’t the only person who said Lee was weaker. Tsunade said the same thing iirc.

Please read the OP and sandbox more closely, multiple things you said were already adressed.

Yeah, no. We are not scaling Kurenai to a Sannin+ level character.

Read the note on Lee’s page. There is a reason he isn’t scaled to Kimimaro.

Gaara isn’t the only person who said Lee was weaker. Tsunade said the same thing iirc.

Please read the OP and sandbox more closely, multiple things you said were already adressed.
Did you read the rest of it? "You can argue he was holding back since he wasn't trying to kill her, but he shouldn't have been holding back anymore than he was with Kakashi, or someone would've noticed the massive discrepancy. I'd say her durability is At least 7-C, likely 7-B." If no 7-B is allowed, then At least 7-C works too. Besides, what durability antifeats does Kurenai have to suggest her dura exclusively doesn't scale that high?

What do you think of the Kushina stuff?

I looked through 210, but I didn't see any mention of Lee being weaker than before. The closest thing I found is this.

Naruto Chapter 210 Page 8

But this doesn't state Lee is weaker at all. Just that his body will hurt if he doesn't take it easy. Besides, this is contradicted by Kimimaro's own statement, who knows Lee's power, having felt it on his own body.

As for the thing about his speed and unpredictability, those can be the main reasons Kimimaro was struggling, but Lee still literally knocked him around like a ragdoll on multiple occasions. An 8-B can't do that to a High 7-C, even if he was way faster, his body literally would've just bounced off of Kimimaro. Using those statements as justification to lower his AP is the same as using this statement to say Baryon Mode Naruto isn't stronger than SPSM Naruto/Isshiki.
Who would win, Fused Momoshiki and Isshiki or 8 Gates Guy and Baryan Mode  Naruto? - Quora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back