• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
1139 3115
It's sad to know I'm done. But looking back, I've got a lot of great memories.

Yes...i'm done with the wiki...

I don't wanna discuss why. But it involves a lot of stuff. That's all i can say

Kinda surprising hehe, at first when i joined here i was just a random user with no importance. Then i slowly gained the trust and friendships of others. I don't wanna sugar talk but:

Ever: one of the first persons who became my friend and was a great emotional support to me. Thank you

Kaltias: Another good friend of mine whom helped me throughout my days in the wiki...thank you

Ultima Reality: A good friend whom i had many laughs with. Thank you

Monarch Laciel: pretty sure i shocked some people with this. But yes, despite the bickering we had against each other about Masadaverse, you're still a great guy. Thank you.

Sera: Aye, another person whom helped me throught the days and years. Thank you

VenomElite: Greato who helped me in the early days of my chuunism. A great fan of Masada works. Thank you

Momo and Yumi: We didn't interact much a lot, but i still held the friendship we had between us importantly. Thank you for being great friends.

Rebuble: Sorry...it seems you won't be getting to see me finish the album ^_^. Goodbye great friend and thank you.

TISSG7: Aye my friend it seems i got busted before you. You were a nice guy to talk to. Take care.

First Witch: Showed me GBF. Thank you a lot

ENDRS: Another person i feel like i won't get ever to know more. Still, you were a great friend. Thank you.

theglassman12: Thank you for being a supporting friend to me.

Kep: You better continue rising this wiki greatly ok? Thank you.

Matty: Sorry a lot...but life is like this. Thank you for being one of the first to talk to me

Cross: Thank you a lot for being a great bro.

EMC: Sorry! I guess i never fulfilled my promise for the feats stuff. Thank you for being a friend though

Fab: Ay dude. Jokes aside, you are a great person to hangout with. Take care will ya?

Trexalfa: One of the greatest Masada fans to ever met and talk to. Take care dude and thank you

Warre: heh...sorry...it seems i won't get to see you enjoy more of Masada stuff. Still, take care ok?

Reppuza: Thanks a lot for you help and support when it came to some of the stuff in this wiki

Saikou: Man i always thought when you'll become green..and here you are! Take care.

LuckyEmile: This must have shocked you right? I'm sorry but it is what it is..take care

cal: sorry bro. It seems you won't be knowing more of Reinhard awesomness. You'll find it one day. Take care

Promestei: To the Remilia/Patchouli supporter, you have my thanks for being a great friend. Take care

Ant: Make sure to take care of this wiki okay? I got attached to it and the persons in it a lot so please do so

ZERO:Ïú┘åϺ ÏóÏ│┘ü

Fate: Goodbye and sorry. Take care

Of course this extends to all other persons in this wiki (i truly mean ALL even those who don't like me/appreciate me).

Will i come back?

... wh knows, i may or may not. Tis but is destiny doing.

But..at the very least, i want to leave with everyone having a smile, mkay?

EweqwqDI

Take care Alfie. It is honestly very sad and heart-wrenching to see you leaving, you were a good friend to many people here on this Site, and I assume many were always fond of you, me included, and many here are going to miss you. But... ultimately this decision is entirely up to you and no one else

Wish you the best of Luck on your future endeavors. <3

Back