• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

This is painful and heart-breaking to hear. You were always one of my dearest friends in this wiki, and I can only wish you the very best, and hope we continue being friends outside of it.

May we see each other in the future. When things with you are better.

I am very sorry to hear this. You were a well-behaved productive staff member and will be missed. Please take care. You are always welcome back to the wiki.

(Now who is going to take care of the Demonbane revisions?)

It's sad to see you go ALRF considering how much you've contributed and how fun of a person you are in threads. I wish you all the best in whatever you do and stay healthy and safe with your loved ones.

Hopefully we'll see you again when times are better and when the Pantheon greatness is out.

ALRF said:
@Ant

Mate, Demonbane is something i fully take intent on finishing

I have the blog ready. I'll make a thread about it soon later

Take it as my...gift
What are u going to do once u leave?

This is really sad to see such news. Although I did not interact with you very much, I still have lost my colleague in maintaining this wiki. Take care of yourself.

(Now who is going to help us with translations into Arabic in the near future?)

It is sad to see you go, but I can fully understand that real life comes first among many other things. I do wish you well, and you're always more than welcome to come back if things shape up and/or if you change your mind. I too enjoyed chatting with you and considered you a good friend.

Damn that hurts so much. You are my dearest friend here, and seeing you go is really sad. The chat is going to feel so empty without you. And to think that we hardly talked with each other in the beginning. So much has changed.

Wish you only the best for the future. Who knows, maybe one day, you'll be back. But even if that won't happen, I respect your decision, and i'll support it.

Goodbye my friend. I'll be waiting for your return, even at the cost of waiting forever.

And thank you. Thank you for all the good moments spent together. Thank you for all the times you listened to me. Thank you for being such an awesome person.

https://youtu.be/m9OFUHaaS5o

Back