• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye

I feel really bad for that I can't say much to you... but here's everything I could say:

It was really nice to see you grow in this community. Like, I felt really glad when you became a Chat Moderator, and even more when you got promoted to a Content Mod. And you deserved it, because your input was invaluable. But unfortunately all good things should come to an end. Hopefully everything will be alright in your life.

BigBossSalute

Woah, this hits me out of nowwhere. I know that i came to know you not long ago, but i considered you a really dear friend and one of the many reasons for me to be in the chat. Whos gonna spam the chat with Masada-bs, now that youre gone ;-;.

Whatever happens son, pls take care of yourself and pls consider to return one day to the wiki.

As this is seemingly the last moment i can do it... "Kek you fool (sk)"

You're a stranger who came to say happy birthday to an unknown person like me. Although we didn't interact with each other much, I did appreciate your friendliness and how much of a nice person you were. Goodbye man.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/0b/Pika-*******-Chu-Farewell.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180726124520
Goodbye mate. This is my parting gift. Don't worry about copyrights.

I am kind of at a loss for words here. It's pretty funny that i have been through situations like this, yet i still don't know what to say. That was really unexpected and sudden.

I wish you good luck and enough success in real life, we'll really miss you. I hope we may talk again, one day.

if you come back a few days later then by heavens i'll...

I've never get to know you (or my trash memory is failing...?)

But... as many people i have seen go...

I always hope they had a good journey while in their site. Everything doesn't last forever.

Good luck on whatever you are going to do after leaving. I like to think that this is a See ya later and not a Goodbye

Good luck and... see ya later!

Goodbyefma

Back