• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q&A to Arthur Penhaligon Profile

Greetings!
Hello, first of all, thank you for accepting me in this forum.
I finally finished my profile about Arthur Penhaligon.
I did my best to make it as accurate as possible and hope that it is fine now.
But now to the actual topic.
This thread shall serve as a kind of Q&A to discuss any problems or questions about the character, should you have some questions.
I know that in the past, many user exaggerated things, made hyperboles and didn't seem to take the work seriously. At least, that is what I could take from the answers when the verse got nuked. One important thing, I wasn't an active part of the forum and could because of that, see the answers before I joint the server and struggled to sign in. My thanks to the moderators for fixing this problem. Anyway, I'm different and want to try to resurrect this universe again.
I really tried my best to explain my power scaling for this character, should you however have problems with it then here is the chance to discuss it. After all, I don't want another nuke.

Last but not least, I want to say, that I read this story in ebook form. I have an imgur account, but for some reason I struggle to load up more pages properly. So, I'm sorry that I couldn't link scans for every explanation. To balance this, I have quoted the relevant references, so that you could look at it. However, I know that may be perhaps a lot to ask but if you search to the specific points you will need a lot of patience and read it properly. Don't worry, it IS there, 100%!
Oh, one last important thing: I struggled with the time-stamp for my video link in the explanation part. The important part is at 1:33. So, I'm sorry about this.

So, do you have any questions? Are there things which I should improve? Did I overdo it? And should this be the case, what exactly was my mistake there?
Ask me anything about it and I will try to answer your questions as good as possible.

Eddit: if you wonder about the paper scans, these are actually from the Portuguese website of "The Keys to the Kingdom".

Last edited:
Back