• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This should be a fairly simple thread. Setto already did almost everything for me.
We have a "new" calc for lifting strength for Daewi pushing Jupiter away. This upgrades majority of the verse to Multi-Stellar.

Who scales?
the OG Yeoui (duh)
Daewis telekinesis (duh 2)
Okhwang should scale to the feat as Daewi had half of his power when he performed it
Satan (performed the same feat but far better (Satans feat was done at MFTL+ speeds so it's impossible to calculate itself))
Mujin w/ longinus hand (countered Okhwang's gravity in 265)
Mori Hui (Upscales from Mori Dan, also might have feats withstanding Kings gravity that I'm too lazy to find)
Dean Ockham (stopped an expanding Yeoui in 382)
Post-Finals Mori Dan (got Dean in a leglock in 381 and also withstood mujin's longinus hand crush in 378 when it was explicitly stated he was at full power in 379)
Ragnarok Mori (superior to his post finals key)
Timeskip Mira Yoo (withstood Daewis gravity, while holding a meteor thrown by Daewis gravity with a single hand)
Timeskip Ilpyo (Could hold down Mori Jin)
Mori Jung (Became as strong as Mori at the start of their fight)
Monkey (Could stop the extension of Yeoui with)
Ogre (Could overpower Mori when he tried to hold her down)
Possibly Tataghata (while his strength is unknown, as a supreme god he should be far superior to the likes of base Satan and Okhwang)

There might be more that I forgot, but I've been putting off this for weeks now (new job is kicking my ass) so I want to get this up as soon as possible.

Agree (😎): Mndks, Yeolban, M2u12, Mizuki67, Faa_Tzy, DarkDragonMedeus,
Disagree (🤓):

Last edited:
If the method is accepted I guess I agree. Though I have a few questions I'll try to ask later.

Last edited:
Back