• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku challenges your favorite characters

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So it's like the normal "X challenges your verse" but...

Azathoth himself decided to intervene.

Goku is now immune to all instawin haxes. Not resistant. Immune. Mind, soul, death, matter, etc. All off the table. The characters fighting him know this.

Goku can negate any Regenerationn or immortality.

Ultra Instinct is permanent.

Everyone is equalized to Goku's stats and everyone starts at peak. No power boosting for either side.

Both sides are in character.

Every fight is in a vacuum.

Who could beat Goku here?

Keep in mind, abilities that aren't "I win" buttons are still allowed. Say he was fighting Mega Man. Mega Man can still use 90% of his weapons, but he can't use Time Stopper, Centaur Flash, Black Hole Bomb, Concrete Shot, etc.. Metal Blade, Atomic Fire, Laser Trident, Rush Adaptor, etc. are still on the table.

If he's immune to all hax, then wha't the idea of this thread? Just bring any character more skilled than him. Anyone from the skilled thread.

The real cal howard said:
Keep in mind, abilities that aren't "I win" buttons are still allowed. Say he was fighting Mega Man. Mega Man can still use 90% of his weapons, but he can't use Time Stopper, Centaur Flash, Black Hole Bomb, Concrete Shot, etc. Metal Blade, Atomic Fire, Laser Trident, Rush Adaptor, etc. are still on the table.
That's why I mentioned Yhwach. His power null would still work, right?

Doesn't matter.

Ultra Instinct might be permanent but his stamina isn't.

Meaning that Luffy loldodges him until he gets too tired to keep moving.

The Calaca said:
Doesn't matter.
Ultra Instinct might be permanent but his stamina isn't.

Meaning that Luffy loldodges him until he gets too tired to keep moving.
Also Luffy's new Observation Haki is basically UI but better

Purgy said:
Isn't UI kinda negated by equal speed? I mean, Jiren didn't have UI.
Nah, UI kinda negs speed equalized as I understand it. Only someone fast or with Analytical Prediction can tag him consistently

Game Sonic: Good luck for Goku trying to bypass Hyper Sonic's invulnerability, even if it's just a stonewall durability now, also time stop and Hyper Flash will greatly help him. Also Sonic has better stamina than Goku in Super/Hyper form so gg Goku

Archie Sonic: Sonic wins even more easily here

Bill Cipher: Since his snaps won't work anymore, Bill will get beaten until he uses his reality warping and such or alternatively seal him forever in Mabeland

Discord: His intangibility helps well, and he still has ways to win via banishing Goku to another dimension, using telekinesis on him, power nullify his ki attacks, etc.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo: He still constantly takes Goku by surprise with his hajike, and can win with his sheer versatility of Super Fists.

Godzilla: Could probably go either way.

Blake Belladonna: Blake's Aura could help her out, and she could possibly freeze him up with Ice Dust, fake him out with her shadow clones, and use her dust alongside her clones to constantly create bombs orblock Goku's vision.

Naruto: It will be fun seeing thousands and thousands of Naruto clones vs UI Goku. Anyway, with thousands of clones (and a Kurama avatar just for the lolz) all attacking him at once, MUI Goku might actually be overwhelmed, since every clone here is Jiren-level from AP equalization. Naruto has a high chance of destroying Goku here with a Rasengan barrage.

Touma: Honestly, Goku massively out skills Touma here. If Imagine Breaker somehow nulls Transformation, then it turns into Base Goku vs MUI Goku-level Touma. It can go either way.

Just saying but Intangibility wouldn't help against DBS Goku since he can hit intangible stuff.

And the clones are a non issue due to AOE and Danmaku TBH.

Zaratthustra said:
If he's immune to all hax, then wha't the idea of this thread? Just bring any character more skilled than him. Anyone from the skilled thread.
Doesn't Goku appear in the most skilled threads as well in the Low 2-C part? Lulz

Omegas03 said:
Zaratthustra said:
Doesn't Goku appear in the most skilled threads as well in the Low 2-C part? Lulz
That and just being more skilled isn't a guaranteed win if they have no response to a flying Goku throwing ki blasts at them.

Omegas03 said:
Zaratthustra said:
He isn't on the current one, though Future Warrior from Xenoverse is like top 15 I think

Omegas03 said:
Is XV FW really above Goku in terms of skill? Just asking.
We got some statement about him being better but also some statement about them being equal, depend in what order you do the trainers.

Omegas03 said:
The reason give I believe was just because he can learn almost every technique in the DB series. Beyond that, I'm not sure why else he is DB's skill representative

BakiHanma18 said:
Omegas03 said:
The reason give I believe was just because he can learn almost every technique in the DB series. Beyond that, I'm not sure why else he is DB's skill representative
He's probably the representative because he can basicaly become a composite of everyone if you unlock everything in the game.

Omegas03 said:
If he could get the Demon God skills he'll quite be the Composite DB Character lol
He lack a handfull of skills like Hakai, UI and some other skills but yeah, he is basicaly 'Composite DB' the character (if you ignore that DBX GoDs and Angels are hilariously stronger than him).

Back