• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku challenges your favorite characters

I wonder how any of my Mega Men do here? I know X or Zero will handily win, but what about Rock or Geo?

Sasuke (New Era): Hmm, not sure. With only having one arm, and Goku having MUI, Sasuke gets curbstomped in hand to hand combat. Amaterasu will definitely work, and his special switch-yourself-with-something teleportation skill will help in making very unexpected attacks, he can also seal Goku with Chibaku Tensei

Saitama: One-Shot

Accel (Toaru): Reflection, since Ki IS just energy. (I think, not entirely sure how the Ki thing works), if not then Idk what'll happen.

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Drake probably outlasts via type 4 immortality

Godzilla: Grand King Ghidorah traps Goku in his sticky big ball

Transformers: I don't really know

JJBA: B.I.G and Goku dance together

HSR: Strong Bad outskills

Dante: He has the skills and his own UI so his Teleport sword and royal guard, besides being able to last as long as Goku adds the shadow clone

Wouldn't characters with type 1 AE and/or type 5 acausal (at worst) incon?, since Goku can't affect them. Anyway he ain't getting pass several servants from Fate, many of them outskill handily.

Shulk can most likely take it. Can just precog everything Goku can do and inflict statuses to kill him or incap him over time which bypasses "Instawin" immunity.

World of Darkness: I'm pretty sure there are all sorts of folks here that can Outskills Goku, not sure who off the top of my head though

This is pretty cool. The idea is neat.

Sanura Williams: Her passive disintegration hax is a no go. But with stats equal, she can force flames down his throat to burn him from the inside out. I'm unsure if UI can auto dodge something like that, though it seems unlikely.

Tsunayoshi Sawada: He can probably take it. He's probably a bit less skilled than Goku, but he has sealing, gravity manip, limited precognition, and can absorb energy attacks to get stronger/faster (though I guess the AP increase is nullified here).

Ageha Yoshina: I'm unsure here. He has passive matter manip when in his nova form. So if he touches Goku's head, then yes, it's a one shot that doesn't work here. But if he touches his arm, then it's not a one shot. So it really depends on whether or not his hax is allowed to work. Otherwise Goku takes it easily.

Han Jee-Ha: Han amps himself hundreds of times and throws a dozen or so golems at Goku. He has ample ways to take down foes outside of his mind, space, sleep, or void hax.

Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine: I mean, Kiyomaru has insane precognition, so maybe? His mind manipulation doesn't one shot here so they can probably take it. He just has to ask himself, "How do I win?" and the path will be shown to him.

Yusei Fudo (Anime): Umm...I mean Yusei is a much more skilled duelist? If they're playing cards, Yusei stomps. If they're fighting, Goku stomps.

I feel most of my guys fall into the category of not having oneshot hax that can offset the skill difference.

Amps aren't supposed to be allowed, but Han still has thousands of golems and homing attacks, so it hardly matters. He also has pretty high martial art skills, so not like he is outclassed there.

Most other martial artists from The Gamer also probably beat him.

Claire Stanfield believes he can beat Goku and therefore solos once he gets serious OvO

Korosensei might be able to clap-stun but idk how Ultra Instinct affects one's state of mind so it may not work.

Nanami just copies and perfects Ultra Instinct so they probably just never hit each other. Ragnarok Adam does the same.

Ragnarok Kojiro might be able to beat him by precog'ing and adapting to his moves.

Fate Musashi probably does something similar with her Heavenly Eye. She definitely wins as soon as she hits Void, but suicides in order to do so, so I guess a draw.

Karna probably outskills and his armor will reduce any incoming damage he recieves so he might stand a chance.

Ritsuka dies if the fight breaks out but he might befriend before that.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada: He can probably take it. He's probably a bit less skilled than Goku, but he has sealing, gravity manip, limited precognition, and can absorb energy attacks to get stronger/faster (though I guess the AP increase is nullified here)."

I actually think Tsuna is considerably more skilled than Goku; but this is coming from a guy with a Tsuna pfp... kek. Even if that wasn't the case. His powernull, precog, and even his sealing can't really be considered "instawin", so he comfortably wins regardless.

Other than that I guess OPM characters, Naruto, Bleach, and Shield Hero characters win just via having better abilities (And those not really being haxes).

Although Goku could range spam most of them; but that'd be VERY OOC for him. There's no way in hell Goku would ever purposefully stay out of someone's range of attack while spamming ki blasts.

Back