• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically, we should probably scale Goku's Spirit Bomb to Future Trunks'
They're the same technique, they should have similar regen-negating abilities
B7vYKpO.jpeg

That's about it

Spirit Bombs had never been seen working like that until it got to the point where DBS Anime did. That's what I thought, it's like saying that Spirit Bomb had done that to Kid Buu that even that was rejected for being just strong enough

Spirit Bombs had never been seen working like that until it got to the point where DBS Anime did. That's what I thought, it's like saying that Spirit Bomb had done that to Kid Buu that even that was rejected for being just strong enough
Nothing really contradicts it, it wasn't even really pointed out in Super, it just did what it always did, but now to someone that had greater regen than before

Nothing really contradicts it, it wasn't even really pointed out in Super, it just did what it always did, but now to someone that had greater regen than before
Future Trunks pierced Fusion Zamasu's body and shocked Zamasu even he couldn't control his regeneration like before Trunks stabbed Fusion Zamasu. That's what I think makes it different.

But yeah... it's the same energy

We already give Kid Goku Fate stuff due to the Bardock Wish, so it's not like we don't use stuff from later instalments for older stuff
Can the Wiki decide, for one second, whether or not they want the Super manga or the Super anime to be the main canon? Because last I checked, the Wiki only considered the latter the main canon, and only allowed the latter to backscale to the original series's profiles.

Can the Wiki decide, for one second, whether or not they want the Super manga or the Super anime to be the main canon? Because last I checked, the Wiki only considered the latter the main canon, and only allowed the latter to backscale to the original series's profiles.
Dragon ball profiles are ****** on this wiki and we can't make different ones due to lack of enough differences.

Back