• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Addition for Son Goku & Future Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to propose some abilities for Son Goku (DBS Anime) maybe this will also affect Future Trunks and Goku (Dragon Ball GT).

For the former, Goku and Future Trunks must have this.
Maybe add a Ki Manipulation description section as in Vegeta's profile or create this ability section yourself as above.

Second, Goku and maybe Future Trunks should have Purification because visible energy like Genki-Dama dispels evil energy in the sky.
The energy then reappears when Infinite Zamasu appears. And also the same thing happened in Dragon Ball GT

Third, I'm proposing Goku should have this.
Water Walking (Shown Here)
Krilin asks Goku to exercise restraint when training with him, and forbids Goku from flying and transforming into his Super Saiyan form.

And lastly, Goku should probably have this scaled from Future Trunks
I'm a bit doubtful about this but Goku once said that the energy that Future Trunks used to defeat Fusion Zamasu is similar to Genki-Dama energy and yes the origin of that energy is also the same from living things around.

Conclusion:
  • Goku (DBS Anime) must have at least Limited Weather Manipulation, Purification (Type 2), Water Walking, and Regeneration Negation.
  • Future Trunks will have Purification (Type 2), Regeneration Negation, and Limited Weather Manipulation.
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) may also have to have Purification (Type 2).

Last edited:
I would like to propose some abilities for Son Goku (DBS Anime) maybe this will also affect Future Trunks and Goku (Dragon Ball GT).

For the former, Goku and Future Trunks must have this.

Maybe add a Ki Manipulation description section as in Vegeta's profile or create this ability section yourself as above.

Second, Goku and maybe Future Trunks should have Purification because visible energy like Genki-Dama dispels evil energy in the sky.

The energy then reappears when Infinite Zamasu appears. And also the same thing happened in Dragon Ball GT

Third, I'm proposing Goku should have this.

Krilin asks Goku to exercise restraint when training with him, and forbids Goku from flying and transforming into his Super Saiyan form.

And lastly, Goku should probably have this scaled from Future Trunks

I'm a bit doubtful about this but Goku once said that the energy that Future Trunks used to defeat Fusion Zamasu is similar to Genki-Dama energy and yes the origin of that energy is also the same from living things around.

Conclusion:
  • Goku (DBS Anime) must have at least Limited Weather Manipulation, Purification (Type 2), Water Walking, and Regeneration Negation.
  • Future Trunks will have Purification (Type 2), and Limited Weather Manipulation.
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) may also have to have Purification (Type 2).
I agree with almost everyone, just neutral on the last one, I'll wait for more arguments.

Agreed on all, as for the last bit the Spirit Bomb/Genki Energy already has the precedent of Regeneration Negation since it was the only thing that could wipe out Kid Buu fully
yes, maybe (Up to Mid-Godly) will match Spirit Bomb/Genki Energy's current achievements? Because there seems to be a thread where Future Zamasu having Mid-Godly Regeneration was received

These additions seem fine. Though maybe not regeneration negation because that Zamasu is Fusion Zamasu, who's regeneration wasn't as good as Future Zamasu's because Black Goku's human body merged with his.
If this means anything, in a 2016 Q&A with Animedia, Toei Animation producer Atsushi Kido commented that, "Even by the standards of the Dragon Ball world, I think it’s fitting to call Merged Zamasu a “cheat” character. He has unrivaled power to beat down his enemies, and the power of immortality, which nullifies all attacks. Another highlight is all the different techniques he comes up with. If he does have a weakness, I suppose it might be the fact that he was originally one person."

Despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power of immortality and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.

Last edited:
I agree with everything. Fusion Zamasu has Mid-Godly so it makes sense for now, and it could still be reverted to Mid-High negation if necessary in the future.

Actually, Toei Goku needs Limited Weather Manipulation too and some other stuff, but I'll save that for a future thread.

If this means anything, in a 2016 Q&A with Animedia, Toei Animation producer Atsushi Kido commented that, "Even by the standards of the Dragon Ball world, I think it’s fitting to call Merged Zamasu a “cheat” character. He has unrivaled power to beat down his enemies, and the power of immortality, which nullifies all attacks. Another highlight is all the different techniques he comes up with. If he does have a weakness, I suppose it might be the fact that he was originally one person."

Despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.
Well yeah, using that and it destroying Majin Buu, you could argue Regeneration Negation (Mid-High)

That's still regeneration negation up to at least low-mid.
Maybe it'll be even higher, considering despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power of immortality and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.

Maybe it'll be even higher, considering despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power of immortality and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.
But it's unknown to what extent. You could put At least in front of it.

Well yeah, using that and it destroying Majin Buu, you could argue Regeneration Negation (Mid-High)
Destroying Majin Buu isn't proof of Regeneration Negation, I think. The Spirit Bomb just did more damage to Buu than Buu could regenerate from.

Vegito was also able to do that amount of damage with just an ordinary attack, and Piccolo implies that he and Gotenks could have done so as well (if they weren't oo careless).

Destroying Majin Buu isn't proof of Regeneration Negation, I think. The Spirit Bomb just did more damage to Buu than Buu could regenerate from.

Vegito was also able to do that amount of damage with just an ordinary attack, and Piccolo implies that he and Gotenks could have done so as well (if they weren't oo careless).
But what about Future Trunks regen negation which negates Fusion Zamasu regen? Given this.
Despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power of immortality and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu.

These a look good to me save I am unsure about regeneration negation.
What do you think about at least Mid-High negation? Because it looks like Zamasu's regeneration has slowed down perhaps it can be said to be limited, and Zamasu is an immortal from Super Shenron who is said to be able to grant any wish, his regeneration must be above Cell and Buu.

Scans?

Yep yep, I agree with all the rest, but where exactly is the passage purify an evil energy? I don't see it
The sky that was originally dark green disappeared when Genki's energy appeared and turned into a night sky full of stars.

On the other hand the energy appeared again as Infinite Zamasu appeared and made the sky turn a deep green again.

It shouldn't really affect this, Vegito needed to deplete Majin Buu's stamina first, otherwise he would keep regenerating.

Basically as long as buu has stamina he will be able to maintain his regeneration and we know that Kid buu had enough energy to continue regenerating during the battle on the supreme planet, so still be regen Negation
Same that above, they first need to affect buu's Stamina to make vaporization buu

We know Buu return from Vegeta's Final Explosion which he intended to destroy him

I don't understand why it's called a storm, I think it's like Omega Shenron's energy only it doesn't wreak havoc like Omega's. Also it reappeared together the moment Infinite Zamasu revealed his form.
The sky was dark, cloudy, and a hazy green even before Zamasu fused. The sky was like that throughout the entire battle, because the skies were overtaken by stormy clouds. When Infinite Zamasu manifested, the sky became green again, yes, but the texture of the clouds was non-existent, and Zamasu is clearly seen enveloping the planet with his dark energy.

The sky was dark, cloudy, and a hazy green even before Zamasu fused. The sky was like that throughout the entire battle, because the skies were overtaken by stormy clouds. When Infinite Zamasu manifested, the sky became green again, yes, but the texture of the clouds was non-existent, and Zamasu is clearly seen enveloping the planet with his dark energy.
Isn't it too simple to think it's just a storm? It looks like the storm is mixed with the energy generated by Zamasu even though it's not visible on the screen, on the other hand when Zamasu's Fusion asks the storm for strength, the storm seems to listen to it and gives Zamasu a chaotic form. By the way, that energy also looks more like it's being corroded than it's being diffused.

Last edited:
It shouldn't really affect this, Vegito needed to deplete Majin Buu's stamina first, otherwise he would keep regenerating.

Basically as long as buu has stamina he will be able to maintain his regeneration and we know that Kid buu had enough energy to continue regenerating during the battle on the supreme planet, so still be regen Negation

Same that above, they first need to affect buu's Stamina to make vaporization buu

We know Buu return from Vegeta's Final Explosion which he intended to destroy him

Do you have anything to support that?

Do you have anything to support that?
What do you think so far about at least Mid-High regen negation? Remembering Future Trunks negated the regeneration of Fusion Zamasu whose immortality is being held back by Goku Black's body and and its regeneration becomes progressively slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back