• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Addition for Son Goku & Future Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think so far about at least Mid-High regen negation? Remembering Future Trunks negated the regeneration of Fusion Zamasu whose immortality is being held back by Goku Black's body and and its regeneration becomes progressively slower.

If the regeneration is being held back by Goku Black's body, do we even know for sure that Trunks did anything?

If the regeneration is being held back by Goku Black's body, do we even know for sure that Trunks did anything?
If I remember not far from when Trunks hollowed out Fusion Zamasu's body and after that he cut him in half with the Sword of Hope. Trunks managed to injure Fusion Zamasu's body with two visible slashes using his light sword and he immediately regenerated.

Last edited:
I agree with water walking and weather manipulation. I am neutral on purification and regen negation.

From the contexts discussed above, it seems the Black in the fusion lowers Fusion Zamasu regeneration, so it doesn't like regeneration negation.

Where Genki Dama stated to be able to purify evil beings because I don't see the evidence?
The rest seem fine.

From the contexts discussed above, it seems the Black in the fusion lowers Fusion Zamasu regeneration, so it doesn't like regeneration negation.
Not far from when Trunks killed Fusion Zamasu with the Sword of Hope, Trunks did 2 slashes against Fusion Zamasu using his Light Sword and Zamasu looks still easy to regenerate

Where Genki Dama stated to be able to purify evil beings because I don't see the evidence?
The sky that was originally deep green disappeared as Genki's energy appeared and turned into a night sky full of stars.

On the other hand the energy appeared again as Infinite Zamasu appeared and made the sky turn a deep green again.

Because SSB Vegito stabbed Zamasu, and the damage was gone instantly. Trunks is nowhere near the level of Vegito blue yet gave him unrecoverable damage, so it can't be the attack potency of the spirit bomb.

Doesn't Fusion Zamasu have Mid-Godly Regen?
Given that despite his immortality being held back by Goku Black's body. Even by the standards of the Dragon Ball world, he is stated to be a "cheat" with the ability to nullify all attacks as a result of his power of immortality and regenerative abilities, even amongst character such as Cell and Majin Buu. Because it seems that Zamasu's regeneration is slowing down, perhaps it can be said that it is not as good as before, and Zamasu is an Immortal from Super Shenron who is said to be able to grant any wish, his regeneration must be above them both. So it was safer to assume it was at least the Mid-High scale regen of the two of them.

No, I mean like, Fusion Zamasu already has Mid-Godly Regen on his page, and I'm pretty sure Mid-High Negation won't have much effect on someone with Mid-Goldy
Actually, I also made this thread about Mid-Godly, it's just that maybe because of the lack of justification for his words, it makes the reader unsure of what I'm saying. But I can also agree with Mid-Godly Negation considering that Trunks also seems to reduce Fusion Zamasu's soul. And we also have to use words like limited or at least for this because Zamasu's regeneration is a bit messed up although we don't know to what extent.

The rest seem fine.
Honestly agreed. Never saw it as regen negate (specially since IZ came right afterward)

About purification, am neutral.

The rest is fine.

Isn't IZ just Zamasu's thoughts/ideas without a container? Previously, it was seen SoH Trunks thwarted FZ's regeneration and reduced his soul after splitting his body in half.
Yeah he technically did negate his soul and body from regenerating but he was reduced to a thought (abstraction) but i think it’s purification if not negation now (they forgot to change the type 2 justification on his profile)

Yeah he technically did negate his soul and body from regenerating but he was reduced to a thought (abstraction) but i think it’s purification if not negation now (they forgot to change the type 2 justification on his profile)
I'm more and more wondering about this, why is it just purification? Meanwhile, Trunks with SoH thwarts FZ's regeneration whereas previously Trunks with his light sword injured FZ but FZ was still able to recover from that. But if it's purification what exactly is the explanation for it in the profile section?

I'm more and more wondering about this, why is it just purification? Meanwhile, Trunks with SoH thwarts FZ's regeneration whereas previously Trunks with his light sword injured FZ but FZ was still able to recover from that. But if it's purification what exactly is the explanation for it in the profile section?
It’s probably either one tbh I can’t think of a good reason it wouldn’t be

But I can also agree with Mid-Godly Negation considering that Trunks also seems to reduce Fusion Zamasu's soul. And we also have to use words like limited or at least for this because Zamasu's regeneration is a bit messed up although we don't know to what extent.
I've addressed this with @Adem_Warlock69 above, perhaps with a bit of justification on a later profile and given the earlier thread Mid-Godly received.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back