• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I begged for it, I've waited long enough, I teased for it....but screw it, I'll start it now if no one else does.

Yes, I'm VERY aware this could end HORRIBLY.

Base Gil is used; 20300 year old Goji Earth is used.

Speed equalized. Fight takes place in the forest area of Goji's "home" planet.

Full Power Ea is unrestricted. (may change if necessary).

Goji:

Gil-kun:

Incon:

Gilgamesh23
Scarlet Godzilla Earth - Infobox

Theme music plays:

Fate stay night Unlimited Blade Works OST II - 05 Overcome the Myth-1548910332
Fate stay night Unlimited Blade Works OST II - 05 Overcome the Myth-1548910332

@Weekly

If I unrestrict Full Power Ea....keep in mind he can still use "incomplete" Ea...does he significantly have more win cons and/or stomps, or does Goji still take this?

Honestly, me mentioning Goji being aware of Gil's supernatural properties probably wouldn't matter much, but I wanted to add jic.

Waiting for the Fate supporters for their input on this.

For now, I'll assume Gil can use Full Power Ea, but won't change that yet...also, it's something Gil doesn't use rightaway in-character for obvious reasons.

Most of Gil's stuff that he uses at the start will barely scratch Goji and he will probably get one shot before he can even pull anything else. With Goji already being wary of Gil, this seems a bit like spite.

AnonymousBlank said:
Most of Gil's stuff that he uses at the start will barely scratch Goji and he will probably get one shot before he can even pull anything else. With Goji already being wary of Gil, this seems a bit like spite.
The last part there...meh, honestly it doesn't really matter, anyway, cause in-character Goji would probably figure rightaway that a floating dude clad in golden armor probably isn't something to be considered "conventionally human"

Dammit I keep forgetting he's usually just standing on some high altitude ground cause of his ego. Anyways, I decided to rid of that little bit cause it honestly doesn't matter that much.

Wouldn't F/SF Gil count as serious since he was fighting the one person he acknoledges as his equal. Goji looks like a big glowing lizard that roars, he'd probably treat it like Saber or Lancelot.

i am not sure if he can break through goji's shield. goji isvery accurate and if he hits gil with his occilatory wave he will literally cut him into molecules and its gg. imma vote goji for this reasons.

It was pretty obvious how this was gonna go when you put a character notorious for holding back and nerfing himself against a giant monster with molecular, aoe dura neg and can shrug off almost everything the former has. It may not be a stomp but a simple read over their profiles would have told you the outcome.

^This is sum it up, honestly this should be closed for being a spite/stomp.

I mean, Tamamo is better tbf but then again the whole AP revision is still going.

Yet Iona can beat Goji, though? The other thread was suggesting that.

Like, idk anymore -_-...should I bloodlust Gilgamesh, then?

I feel like whatever spite present is with something else here.

Spite is if you intentionally made the match with the winner in mind and clearly favoring one side. I cannot definitively say whether you planned for Gil to lose but you did make a match between a High 7-A vs a City+ dura with the vast majority of the latters attacks only being 7-A and anything that works being extremely ooc. It may not be a stomp/spite but no one can deny that this fight favors Goji heavily.

On the topic of bloodlust, this just becomes a who will hit first match which just goes to Gil since Ea rips through anything Goji has.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Drag

Nope, Iona stomp Goji in his 7-A key, if i use the 20,000 years Goji then its stomp on Goji.
From what I recalled, that thread used the High 7A key :/

AnonymousBlank said:
Spite is if you intentionally made the match with the winner in mind and clearly favoring one side. I cannot definitively say whether you planned for Gil to lose but you did make a match between a High 7-A vs a City+ dura with the vast majority of the latters attacks only being 7-A and anything that works being extremely ooc. It may not be a stomp/spite but no one can deny that this fight favors Goji heavily.

On the topic of bloodlust, this just becomes a who will hit first match which just goes to Gil since Ea rips through anything Goji has.
What about Gil's 6C? Isn't that another thing he can go to besides Ea?

First Witch said:
Iona stomped base Goji, not 20300 Goji.
yea, but at one point, we were discussing Sound Wave during the thread, so I wrongly assumed that we were utilizing current Goji. My bad :p

Back