• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
while restrict standard equipment match will not be added, he can restrict EA actually, because EA is an equipment that give different tier, it is Low 1-C at full power.

Anyway Gil resist all, and stomp Reinhard
I thought there were times where standard equipment was restricted and the match was added.

(I think it depends case by case)

I thought there were times where standard equipment was restricted and the match was added.

(I think it depends case by case)
you can restrict a standard equipment that give tier such as Keysword, Venuzdonoa, etc......, EA give Gil Low 1-C AP when at full power so literally you can restrict it

At this point trying to find matches for them is barely worth it since the broken ass universal power system the entire verse has is like the DnD of animes.

Wait so like fo all servants have 4d haxs and resistance?
I was lucky to make a match with Gilgamesh using this guy

even then had it not been 9-D type 8 immortality he would have died

servants (though only those with authority) can negate even transduality type 3

I've seen him beat up a kid dressed as naruto once 😭
This is a joke with no ill intent or defamatory purposes behind it, therefore i cannot be legally prosecuted under the american judicial system.
Petition to let me have a war between me and bambu

Bambu: leader of dark fantasy and western entertainment

Pokemonfan: leader of anime, weebs, and eastern entertainment.

only one person will emerge victorious

Back