• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You should realize They can’t kill him since as long as

Type 1 and 8; As long as the memories of his existence lives on within the minds of people, he will never truly die. He can go so far as to return from being erased from history and being becoming fictiona

I feel this more or less an incon. Gil can not kill Decade and vice versia, They both has tons haxes and resistance to each other haxes

What's the best feat of it's immortal neg? Decade came back from being erased from history and return from being turn into fiction.
Rule breaker and immortal scyth cut most of these immortality
Gil has a ton of immortality and regen neg weapon in his treasure
Yeah guys what nicetoderp said

Can’t kill a guy who can come back from that.

besides that’s just how strong his type 8 immortality is.

What's the best feat of it's immortal neg? Decade came back from being erased from history and return from being turn into fiction.
hmm, he can deal with return from erased history, but idk what kind of return from being turned into fiction is...............probably plot-based immortality, which yeah, outside of what Gil can do, so incon for now

hmm, he can deal with return from erased history, but idk what kind of return from being turned into fiction is...............probably plot-based immortality, which yeah, outside of what Gil can do, so incon for now
His type 8 works like this

As long as the memories of his existence lives on within the minds of people, he will never truly die.

Yes that includes Gilgamesh’s mind too

Uhhhhh isn’t that the same as the gods type8? As long as someone remembers them, they can come back. That was the focus of Christmas event of Eresh.

Uhhhhh isn’t that the same as the gods type8? As long as someone remembers them, they can come back. That was the focus of Christmas event of Eresh.
This work on 9-D scale.

There's a villain who goes to the Real World, a realm that exist above the entire Kamen Rider multiverse, and proceed to erased the entire Kamen Rider franchise out of existence by repeatedly changing history again and again until Kamen Rider as a whole were nothing but fiction.

It didn't work because some kid in Real World have Type 1 Acausality.

It's complicated.

I'm sure everyone here has already stated everything that needs to be done. If Gil can bypass transduality, then Decade only has immortality as his last defense, which is based on the 9-D "Heisei" concept. It will be incon after that because Decade ability might not work due to authority or some weird ***** Gil has.

If Gil has something that can bypass Decade's immortality, then he wins. In the end, either Incon or Gil wins.

This work on 9-D scale.

There's a villain who goes to the Real World, a realm that exist above the entire Kamen Rider multiverse, and proceed to erased the entire Kamen Rider franchise out of existence by repeatedly changing history again and again until Kamen Rider as a whole were nothing but fiction.

It didn't work because some kid in Real World have Type 1 Acausality.

It's complicated.
You can’t bypass type 8 if it’s on a higher dimension then yours

Vote for incon , because as much i like decade i don't think he has anything that can hurt gilgamesh , maybe if he use mighty novel x plot manip power he can win but other than that there nothing i can think of . And for gilgamesh i don't think he has anything that can permanently kill decade , and before anyone say about immortal scythe that is harpe prototype, harpe ability is to negate immortality ability of high speed regeneration . Basically it make immortal heal as same speed as normal person , not negate immortality. And rule breaker ability is to dispelled, destroyed and nullified magecraft and magic. And while yes rule breaker can stop the immortality if it because of a spell . Decade immortality is not because of spell it is his natural ability.

Now that I think about it, doesn't Gilgamesh own the "Seventh Holy Scripture?" A smurf hax ability that is 1-A but he's never used it before. It negates the concept of reincarnation by overwriting it with "many layers of dual concepts of reincarnation criticisms and eternity without providence

Now that I think about it, doesn't Gilgamesh own the "Seventh Holy Scripture?" A smurf hax ability that is 1-A but he's never used it before. It negates the concept of reincarnation by overwriting it with "many layers of dual concepts of reincarnation criticisms and eternity without providence

But this isn’t reincarnation. It’s type 8 immortality

Incon gg okay, Gil can’t bypass type 8 9-D immortality since the scripture bypasses type 4.

But Decade can’t do anything to Gil either

Back