• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby Discussion Thread ("I want Universal Kirby" Edition)

Starter Pack said:
The Forest / Nature Theme from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror is the best Level 1 theme in a Kirby game.
Fite me, m8.
I like more the original theme. The Smash Bros. remix changed the instruments to the point it doesn´t feel like a remaster, but more like a variation for the fighting theme of the series (no, seriously, note how it also goes slightly faster).

I personally agree. I just grabbed the Smash remix because I wanted the first post. :p

Amazing Mirror is more Metroid than Vania, but yeah, I agree to that.

Still one of my favorite Kirby games.

Technically, my first true exposure to Kirby was through Kirby Super Star Ultra, which my brother owned. But, Amazing Mirror is still one of the best, imo.

That Marx Soul, tho...

My first exposure to Kirby was with an Epic Yarn commercial I saw when I was young. But my ACTUAL first exposure was with Return to Dreamland.

I played the living shit out of KSSU and 100%ed it like twice when I owned a DS.

Sadly I owned a DSi so I didn't exactly have Game Boy compatibility so no Amazing Mirror for me (played it on an emulator though)

Also Return to Dreamland is my biggest nostalgia game slightly beating out Mario Galaxy.

I won by spamming tornado alot

Fighter was my preferred ability to use. Also, KSSU was also one of my first Kirby games. Just recently 100% it after all these years LOL

When I couldn't beat Magolor Soul legitimately, I went to cheesing him out with Tornado as well.

I eventually learned how to spam down B with Fighter though

I sometimes wonder how the site would view Nintendo if all the "canon" Smash cast got to 2-A via my denied threads.

The True Arena was my bane lol.

Like I tried with every copy ability and the only ones I could win with were Stone and Tornado.

You're not cool until you can beat a Kirby game without using a power-up once.

You didn't advertise in the Sonic discussion thread, tho. owo

jk, you're fine.

Back