• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby Discussion Thread ("I want Universal Kirby" Edition)

That's not correct. He spits you like a star since Kirby's Adventure. Even then, that's just the Space Jump and it would be a reference to Kirby himself.

Kirby being able to do it too makes sence TBH.

Edit: Oh, it was about Kirby´s Regular Special, right?

If so, well, resistance to absorbtion and transmutation isn´t a big deal anyways.

Eficiente said:
Looking back at this old thing Dedede's Spit is named Star Spit, is someone can prove that he spits others like stars then all Star Allies may gain Resistance to Transmutation. I already have no idea why they don't have that via resisting Kawasaki's cooking.
Eficiente, we dont need DeDeDe, Kirby is the proof, you can swallow allies with Kirby, and then spit them, they are not stars when done, they are resistant.

Which is why I removed that as part of the reasons for Resistance to that on Kirby and Dedede's profiles, Kirby optionally does that to others.

Guys, THEORY TIME, omg, im thinking about Susie, if she was a child when she dissapeared into another dimension in an accident, that means Susie was alone there, defenseless, and without resources, how could she survive? My theory is that someone helped her, someone had to adopt her in that another universe, even if they were sphere doomers like a pack of wolves, whoever It was, but surely It had to be an ancient or someone intelligent, the thing that supports this is, if not, how could she return to her original universe? Haltmann works company and her didnt have that technology, only the ancients level of tech could do that AKA star dream with the space-time program per example (another example is the paradise starcutter), that means a High tech person or a powerful wizard (like Hyness, but that is impossible, as surely the events that involved Hyness before his vanishment surely happened before Susie was even born) had to help Susie to return, and its impossible to be Max proffit Haltmann, as he Lost his memory, then, Who could be, Will se see him, i want to know this mystery.

What do you guys think about It?

The theory it's honestly pretty bad, on the bright side his other Kirby theory was pretty much true.

I don't know Susie enough to comment.

Anyway, I'm considering Star Allies for my Switch, so I wanna know if it's good or not.

Starter Pack said:
I don't know Susie enough to comment.

Anyway, I'm considering Star Allies for my Switch, so I wanna know if it's good or not.
Are you deeply interested in the lore? Are you casyal player or a super fan?

Casual. I know there's some pretty nice lore, and I respect that, but I like the games more for the games than the story.

Starter Pack said:
I recommend playing it with friends or without broken powers, the game's painfully easy, at least the main story.

Yeah, that is why i asked if he liked easy games, as this is painfully easy (main story), but you Will eventually suffer Muahahahahahaha.

Its good, but star allies is a Game that its better when you are already a fan, being a fan improves the experience X100000000..., Especially the Lore, Also better if you understand what is happening.

So yeah, as Efi said, do not break the Game with Broken powers.

I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a pretty good fan.

I'be played a number of Kirby games, such as the Amazing Mirror or Super Star Ultra, so I'm fairly versed in the franchise.

Kirby71 said:
Guys, THEORY TIME, omg, im thinking about Susie, if she was a child when she dissapeared into another dimension in an accident, that means Susie was alone there, defenseless, and without resources, how could she survive? My theory is that someone helped her, someone had to adopt her in that another universe, even if they were sphere doomers like a pack of wolves, whoever It was, but surely It had to be an ancient or someone intelligent, the thing that supports this is, if not, how could she return to her original universe? Haltmann works company and her didnt have that technology, only the ancients level of tech or an extremly powerful wizard could do that AKA star dream with the space-time program per example (another example is the paradise starcutter), that means a High tech person or a powerful wizard (like Hyness, but that is impossible, as surely the events that involved Hyness before his vanishment surely happened before Susie was even born) had to help Susie to return, and its impossible to be Max proffit Haltmann, as he Lost his memory, then, Who could be, Will se see him, i want to know this mystery.
What do you guys think about It?
Bumping this.

I saw it, it's good but it uses a lot of headcanons and claims them to be facts. If anyone wants to get into the lore they should watch Meters' "What is Kirby Canon?" videos.

Eficiente said:
Because it's bad and unnecessary.
Apparently, for you, every theory is bad no? Kirby Lore invites you to make theories, so i made this, its totally normal, come on, if you think its bad, come to me and debunk It!

Its actually an interesting analysis of what could have happened after susie's loss, come on, instead of saying that, come here and say something constructive, smart dude, "bad and unnecesary" is meaningless, you told me this several times, you need a better argument, with facts. (You triggered me this much, Also this is general discussion thread, no problem with posting a theory)

@Eficiente, now, outside of being angry, now im more calmed, i beg you to debate the theory with me, remember that saying just "its bad and unnecesary" is truly a bad and unnecesary argument, It even seems like attack, so pls, feel free to debate It but using actually rational and useful arguments to debunk or contradict my theory, you may make me to modify It, until we make a good theory about what happened with Susie after how did she survive (im sure she met an ancient), a debate would actually help me with It.

No. Instead I will wait to see if anyone wants to support the stuff I brought that will actually help the verse.

Not that I agree word for word with Eficiente, but you have to understand that when you present something, people have the choice to ignore it. So, despite the fact that your theory could potentially be interesting, nobody has to debate it with you. What's the old phrase? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink?"

Sorry, I know it sounds condescending, but I really don't want arguments brewing over practically nothing.

Ok, but at least you guys could per example just say "no, sorry, im not interested by It right now, but seems interesting" saying "its bad and unnecesary" its a deliberate and aggressive answer, Eficiente, you are way too direct, you seem very edgy, i dont like that, you werent that before, i like kindness.

Give criticism isn't edgy. Here's what I think of the theory, part for part;

"she was a child when she dissapeared into another dimension in an accident, that means Susie was alone there, defenseless, and without resources, how could she survive?"

• "that means" should be "this could mean".
  • Being alone, defenseless and without resources is an assumption as we don't know where she went.
"My theory is that someone helped her, someone had to adopt her in that another universe, even if they were sphere doomers like a pack of wolves, whoever It was"

• "My theory is that someone helped her", as an assumption, is ok, "someone had to adopt her" it's not, no one "had to", it's a theory. "adopt" jumps into another assumption.
"but surely It had to be an ancient or someone intelligent"

• "It had to be an ancient" is an assumption that jumps from "someone had to adopt her", which is also an assumption, which in turn jumps from "someone helped her", which is also an assumption".
"the thing that supports this is, if not, how could she return to her original universe? Haltmann works company and her didnt have that technology, only the ancients level of tech or an extremly powerful wizard could do that AKA star dream with the space-time program per example (another example is the paradise starcutter), that means a High tech person or a powerful wizard (like Hyness, but that is impossible, as surely the events that involved Hyness before his vanishment surely happened before Susie was even born) had to help Susie to return"

• You can go from universe to universe with speed alone in Kirby.
  • If any of those would helping her it wouldn't had take her until growing up to return.
"then, Who could be, Will se see him, i want to know this mystery."

• ...what?
The theory is build with assumptions on top of other assumptions to give something that makes no sense. It is bad, I don't care if you don't like that response, why don't you, instead, try to improve your attitude? I initially didn't wanted to response that thing, I decided to do so for the nature of all the comments you left. I believe this is unnecessary, and would not like to do this again in the future.

Well, hey, dont expect 100% real facts, is called a theory, and theories can have assumptions.

1: ok, true

2: Yes, someone did it (i think so, its a theory)

3: ok, 7.8/10 too much assumptions, but that is defended because of point 4, those people can travel between those.

4: you can go via speed alone? This is an assumption based on 2 feats, and the second one... It wasnt teleport, we are assuming the mages did actually traveled with Kirby to the original universe, It could be just teleport, and ill throw another assumption, the second point is true.

5: Que?

I think theorising is cool, and i love it, ill thank you because of your perseverance (you were very patient with me) so ill try change my attitude and improve, i gotta be like that, Also, >It is bad, this time is a bit, subjetive, ill admit It has a lot of assumptions, but that is because It was the only way, inventing the history, as there isnt a lot of info as a base, but now i respect that opinion, as you did debate it to show it, ill try better Next time.

Nintendo Players Guide Super Game Boy 0053
Here's another statement affirming that Popstar is in the edge of the universe, this time saying that it is "on a far-off corner of our vast universe". Idk how canon a Nintendo Players Guide is, but at the very least works as context as it is consistent and the guide doesn't lie in anything else, they are likely copying this information from somewhere else.

Agree.

Tell me, do you think popstar is near divine terminus? Both are the edge, but at the same Edge? It seems like It.

I know it doesn't help much, but it's officially confirmed that Susie did end up in Another Dimension

"These monsters were created by Susie entering data she acquired from her travels. Where and when did she encounter the original monsters from another dimension? Who knows?"

-Holo-Doomers 2.0

That much we know, yes, I didn't said that part was false. Also idk if this helps you with Zelda upgrades but I found this thing while researching.

I super hate the name "Another dimension" there are too many "another dimensions"

We Also already knew Susie ended up there, i was just speculating what could have happened then, and was she doing here, but It seems she really researched about those, but, "in her travels"?

Back