• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby Discussion Thread ("I want Universal Kirby" Edition)

My first Kirby Game was super star ultra, i met Kirby thanks to Smash Bros brawl, i saw him, i liked Kirby, then wished a kirby Game, i was given super star Ultra.

Kirby has grown a lot, from a greedy penguin, to Nil.

Bobsican said:
I sometimes wonder how the site would view Nintendo if all the "canon" Smash cast got to 2-A via my denied threads.
Why want Universal Kirby when you can have Multiversal+ Kirby?

How much do you like Nil? Rate him from 0 to 10, i give Nil a 10, he destroyed Lore, he is the franchise's Lore's core, Nil is Meta.

Can't believe this verse has a Discussion Thread. And people talk and stuff.

Depends, what if It its an actual virus you have to destroy? There is a thing that confirms It? I mean, computer viruses are programs and data, i think, if so, then Kirby should be able to hit data, well,now i question myself how could this Boss not be in robobot, that Digimo Kirby Game with data and stuff.

My theory about máster crown: It was a collab between the ancients that used science (unknown) and the population that used Magic (people like Hyness).

Nah, my theory about Master Crown is that it was created by the ancients and sealed a Dark Matter, just like Nova's heart sealed Void Termina.

Nova's heart sealed Void Termina? Nah, i doubt nova's heart is made of dark energy, Also why nova's heart? Four heroes sealed Void, Also what im saying is that Hyness may be an ancient himself, the jambastion cult is part of the ancients, a section, a clan feared by the others. I used Google translate on Hyness's rant and i remember him saying something like clans or something.

(Remember we are just theorising, im saying what i think It would be the most accurate)

There is this notion of the Master Crown using magic as the energy it uses, when only Magolor used it like that. No ancient artefact uses magic as far as we know. Plannet Robobot being all about technology and Hyness saying that some guys that could be the ancients use science as the thing that they normally have supports this.

Where is magolor soul's pause description?! In internet i cant find It anymore.

Ok, found It on magolor's profile, dissapointed to do not find the wanted info.

Use a respect thread. That game lacks many, I literally have to use the Kirby wiki redacting 2 pause descriptions to prove that AD is a universe, that's kinda sad.

>Master Crown was created by a collab

Ok, i Will temporaly discard this theory, reason: ok i Lost the proof.

Ill see the pause descriptions.

Fun fact: the japanese description of Void Termina's prayers mention something like "End the paradise, forever" (something similar, its even sadder having to use Google translator)

Dark Matter Swordsman needs to be in Star Allies since the only reason he attacked was because he was lonely and only wanted a friend

Who would you like to see in Smash?

Dark Matter

Marx

Bandana Dee

Magolor

The poll was created at 02:55 on February 25, 2019, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I would rather play as Shadow than Bandana Dee in Smash. Like, he's a good character, but brings nothing into the game.

Bandana is cool, but Sonic deserves another rep for his series. Especially for how long he's been in Smash compared to other third parties. And iirc, Sonic has a much more stronger history with Nintendo than any other third party.

OMG, a Godly final boss design for Kirby appeared in my mind this tomorrow, bad thing i dont draw well (sad poyo)

Sees magolor being 3 stars triggered Im pretty sure kirby needs another rep, bandana dee in special, sinc he is part of te main 4

Im also thinking con sonic series, it needs another rep, but it has a problem, characters are too similar in gameplay, shadow woukd end being an eco fighter, thats the problem. Also why does fire emblem have so many?! That seems ichromprensible for me, too much, more than mario. Dude what a design omg, it should be another clan of the ancients, final boss, final form.

Shadow being an echo is fine. My problem is why the hell Dr. Mario isn't considered as one? He's LITERALLY just Mario with a lab coat!

>People look at Dark Pit hate his existence

>People look at Dr. Mario is fine with his existence

Back