• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Kirby Discussion Thread ("I want Universal Kirby" Edition)

Picks one reference to another game from a spin-off to literally say its cano

Uh, i dont think its canon just because a cameo, reference in a spin-off, just one Also, that would be like scaling jojo to jojo references.

Ok idk why, but for a moment, by seeing that, the theory of gooey being created by a Dark Matter suffering some kind of illness went through my head, because of that black blood.

Also OMG I COMPLETED SOUL MELTER EX SOLO NO ABILITIES EGDNTRHTFEBG!

Optional challenge for everyone. Let's make all make a profile for some random Kirby enemy within the next couple of days. Give this site an influx of Kirby it didn't ask for.

I call Birdo, though.

Thanks. Just trying to find a good picture for the Kirby verse page.

Well people, im glad we managed to Reach 100 posts here in the Kirby discussion thread, se should make more info the future.

I believe the Lifting Strength of the low-tiers should scale to this, idk what level it is tho.

Which means that Bolbi banned Libby, which causes Sheen to go into an uproar, and hence kicks off The Great School War. ovo

Kirby71 said:
Omg, and why does that exist?
Because that wiki is known to be subject to vandalism, because, you know, One Punch Caillou memes.

In fact, there was a picture of that that got removed by an admin as to be expected.

Looking back at this old thing Dedede's Spit is named Star Spit, is someone can prove that he spits others like stars then all Star Allies may gain Resistance to Transmutation. I already have no idea why they don't have that via resisting Kawasaki's cooking.

Going by our current Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats page, dodging the laser of the Reactor in the Halberd can likely be calc'd at FTL. This may be the feat of which all low-tiers should scale to given how the current one they scale to needs to be downgraded.

..they are too many things to do and little help. At least I can store my thoughts here.

When did he did that? (It's not on any profile.) And would the other feat I mentioned be faster?

Back