• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was based on this, Also, Low 7-B makes it possible to have Fire Emblem Vs InuYasha.

I do, it's my 2nd favorite Anime/Manga verse. Also, you guys are reported for being racist and animal abuse. And okay, no more joke comments and please stay on topic.

Actually, I really enjoyed watching InuYasha

They'll either end up at Low 7-B or not get upgraded at all and just have a supporting feat, and I agree that going through Serenes Forest should give a stamina boost, especially when Ike had to fight while carrying Leanne

And it's probably gonna be a while anyways, so Glass, you can probably still have your match

Should we also give characters in the main timeline Extrasensory Perception?

I originally had it as Enhanced Senses in another revision thread, but it's for Vallite Soldiers being able to be sensed, Frederick being able to sense Tharja in their support, L from Death Note Dwyer being able to sense Nina in their support, and Kaze also sensing the presence of the wind tribe soldiers when Iago made them appear to be Faceless

Also, edited the title of the OP to more appropriately describe what the thread has turned into

Also, should Sumeragi have resistance to Willpower Manipulation for being able to attack while within Hoshido? Given that he did so to remove Mikoto's barrier, which removes an attacker's will to fight when they enter Hoshido

That seems legit about the extrasensory perception; it's a shame I have to dig through every thread I was following though.

Late to the party

But I agree with everything here.

Let's downgrade Medeus to tier 9.

Oh hell no, Medeus is getting upgraded to Low 2-C scaling from Velezark

OVA Gordin is Tier -1

Also, in Genealogy of the Holy War Wow this game is good at upgrading the verse, we get to see Holsety resurrecting Lewyn with the Valkyrie staff

Does that mean we should give the 12 Divine Dragons (or just Naga, given the rest don't have profiles) the ability to use the Holy Weapons? Just keep them out of their standard equipment

inb4 Naga wins via Naga

And speaking of the Holy Weapons, should having Yewfelle grant a minor resistance to memory manipulation, given that Briggid was capable of remembering her life before she was kidnapped just by pulling on the string?

Divine Dragons or Naga using Holy Weapons seems legit. Also, it should probably be updated in the OP about everyone being Town level or At least Town level in the OP. Though, there's possibly higher, likely higher, and possibly far higher respectively that could be used respectively for characters who are even higher up.

Gonna add it to the OP, but I'll put the AP changes here for now:

Walhart: At least Town level (Oneshotted almost everyone he has ever faced, who should at least be comparable to users of Meteor)

C. Anna: At least Town level (Is the secret final boss of Apotheosis, should be superior to Walhart)

Garon: At least Town level, possibly higher (Fought Corrin when he/she used the Blazing/Shadow Yato, which could damage him while the Noble/Grim Yato was unable to do so) | At least Town level, possibly far higher (Oneshotted Corrin and shattered the Blazing Yato)

Takumi: Town level (Base) | At least Town level, possibly far higher (Oneshotted Corrin and shattered the Shadow Yato)

Corrin: Town level | At least Town level (Should be superior to the Base Yato, had gained power from Fujin Yumi/Brynhildr) | At least Town level (Had gained power from both the Fujin Yumi and Brynhildr) | At least Town level, possibly higher (Could fight Garon, who was unable to take any damage from the Noble/Grim Yato, had its power increased by Raijinto/Siegfried) | At least Town level, possibly far higher (After reviving, he/she was capable of defeating Blight Dragon Garon/Infested Takumi, who were previously capable of killing him/her and shattering the Blazing/Shadow Yato in a single hit) | City level (Fought and defeated Anankos)

Keys: Base | Noble/Grim Yato | Alpha Yato | Blazing/Shadow Yato | Endgame Birthright/Conquest | Omega Yato/Endgame Revelatio

Changes:

Upgrades to Town level scaling to Meteor for Main timeline and Tellius

At least Town level upgrades in the OP

FE4's Holy Weapons for Naga (Of course, not Standard Equipment)

Possibly Minor Memory Manip Resistance via Yewfelle (Given that it restores lost memories)

Extrasensory Perception for main timeline

Superhuman Stamina for Main timeline and Tellius

Possible Resistance to Willpower Manip for Sumeragi

Soul Manipulation via Killing Ghosts (of course, no dura negation for it, unless we want to say that literally everyone has a resistance to soul manip) for main timeline and Tellius

"Can survive without their soul" for everyone outside of Tellius

Perhaps, but who would like to do which? I'd personally like to the the FE 1/11/3/12 profiles as a start, and perhaps Awakening.

Still leaves FE 4, 9, 10, 14, and 2/15. The first 3 seem to have very few profiles compared to the others and 13 and 14 would probably be the most work.

btw, shouldn't the magic users get hundreds of meters with their range due to how big of a range Bolting, Meteor, and the other long range magic is?

Back