• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, either that or we give Gharnef his Invulnerability back, and he keeps mindhax via the Darksphere
Barrier via Imhullu (Im personally against Invulnerability in any kind of profile) and empathic manipulation via the darksphere. Gharnef has legit shown mind manipulation on Tiki and Eremiya.

I don't see why the mindhax should also be removed from the Darksphere, given that it's the Darksphere that was stated to mindhax, but also, should the "Dark spirits" be considered a form of Soul Manipulation as well?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I don't see why the mindhax should also be removed from the Darksphere, given that it's the Darksphere that was stated to mindhax, but also, should the "Dark spirits" be considered a form of Soul Manipulation as well?
Im fine with Mind manipulation for the Darksphere, its stated to possess the mind of the owner and twist it.

Gharnef should have:

Barrier Creation: Imhullu.

Mind manipulation and Memory manipulation: He has feats of his own: Tiki, eremiya and via Darksphere

Empathic manipulation: via Darksphere

Resistance to Soul manipulation: his soul is in the darksphere, therefore, no soul inhabits his body. This is lost after Shadow dragon, tho, since his resurrection was interrumpted. However, he'd have noncorporeality as a specter.

Resistance to Empathic manipulation: he is already twisted and thus unaffected by the Darksphere anymore.

Is gharnef's profile open?

Additions:

Illusion Creation.

Empathic manipulation

Barrier creation

Memory manipulation

Resistance to Soul and Empathic manipulation (and maybe Mind too?)

Resurrection with prep.

If you are okay with that, I will edit the profile when I have the time.

And Im bring this up now: Anankos is missing abilities.

Dragon Anankos.

Yeah, now would wasn't suggesting Mind Manipulation to be removed; especially since he did legit mind control Tiki and Brainwashed King Hardin. We were just saying that Imhullu being Mind Manipulation exclusively and that being were the whole being "immune to all in game attacks save Starlight" comes just from Mind Manipulation is headcanon.

It's a number of things, and the Nigh-Invulnerability part is more so a magic barrier rather than assumed mind hax stopping his opponent. And the abilities Pachi mentioned are legit.

I should also asked, why does Grangel have an "At least" rating? He's a relatively early game boss compared to Validar and Walhart. IMO, I don't think he really needs an at least next to his tier.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I should also asked, why does Grangel have an "At least" rating? He's a relatively early game boss compared to Validar and Walhart. IMO, I don't think he really needs an at least next to his tier.
My bad, i will fix it.

Well, I must say that the old Mind manip via Imhullu came from a statement about the Darksphere

Shouldn't he still have it if we're giving Gharnef the Darksphere?

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, I must say that the old Mind manip via Imhullu came from a statement about the Darksphere

Shouldn't he still have it if we're giving Gharnef the Darksphere?
Sounds legit. Could you edit it?

Um, if it's okay i'd like to ask a question about the Hoshidan/Nohrian Royals.

So like, shouldn't their Dragon Vein powers be listed as well? I mean, sure, they're required to stand on specific locations, but imo that should be listed as a weakness rather than a reason we shouldn't mention them at all.

Oi, can we add Limited Electricity manipulation to all our guys who can use the Levin Sword?

They should also have magic, I've been meaning to add weapon abilities to profiles for a while (Sleep sword when)

JustSomeWeirdo said:
They should also have magic, I've been meaning to add weapon abilities to profiles for a while (Sleep sword when)
Insta higher dimensional 100% victory axe, tho

Hey um, shouldn't "Can survive without a soul" be changed to "Immunity towards Soul Manipulation (Does not need a soul to live)"?

FYI: i'll change it myself if needed, but i wanted to ask first before going ahead and changing it.

In the event that it should be changed, which games in the series need changing?

It isn't an immunity because Soul Manipulation should still work, for example, Duma and Jedah taking souls in order to create Witches, or Anankos removing his own soul

Or going outside of the main timeline, Fomortiis having his soul removed

I don't think it should count for a Resistance either, as we didn't really see anyone actually resist any soul manipulation (Heck, it's implied that Sonya accidentally turned herself into a Witch after SoV)

Although, if we were to go by Specters in SoV, the most that can really happen is that souls would have the same Durability

Back