• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but as i understand it this is how the chain goes ,

-Marth, Chrom and Lucina (Future Past) scale to Naga's full power through the Exalted Falchion which Naga says gives those who wield it power equal to her, Medeus is strong enough to contend with Marth with the Falchion and Tiki's power is said to be stronger then Medeus

-Naga was downscaled from Grima who is a bit stronger then her and Robin scales for being to harm and kill Grima

-Duma and Mila scale down from Naga for being able to fight against her, Alm scales directly to Mila since her and her Power is sealed in his Velentian Falchion and he can defeat Duma, Rudolf scales to Mila for defeating her and because he wielded the Valentian Falchion

-Loptous /Julius are said to be complete equals to Naga and Seliph, Arvis and Julia scale for being able to fight them directly with their respective Holy Weapons out of the 12 Holy Weapons, Lewyn scales to them since he wields Forseti which is also one of the 12 Holy Holy Weapons thus it should be comparable to other weapons like the the Book Of Naga that Julia wields which also happens to get it's power from Naga

I'd also argue that i think the Parallel Falchion should make normal Lucina be somewhat comparable for being able to harm Grima and said to be a threat to him though that's something that might be better suited to a separate CRT since her current profile isn't scaled to him

Last edited:
Back