• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ironically, Grima would probably stomp (in-character leads with Darkspikes)

Goku would probably love the challenge, though, and it's also possible he just dodges

If anything, however, it's more unfortunate that Grima can't fight Cell

Last edited:
So how does this 4-A Upgrade CRT work for the affected characters? Is it a Creation Rating Thing, i.e with Deltrarune Folks having a 7-B Rating for being able to create a City-Size World? Is it a direct upgrade that boosts all of the affected AP and Dura ratings to the 4-A Tier Level? Is folks like Naga, Grima, and all of the other fire emblem characters that are comparable to them and/or can harm them are given Possibly Rating? Fanta's brain over here thinks that this is a creation tier thing but I am open to being wrong.

Plus, having a dumb question be asked might cause other people to come here. hopefully.
nah its a direct upgrade to 4-A
edit: damn other people replied before i could

Hmm... on second thought:

I did some research on the Character Guide Book since its art-style seemed familiar. It turns out that this is from the 4koma manga books for FE Fates where 2 separate Corrins interact with each other from time to time and thus is not inherently connected canon-wise to the games. Is there a reason why you omitted where Lilith's character profile came from?

Regardless, should any information from this manga be reasonably considered for the game continuity? Mostly because we do not use Manga feats, profiles or statements for the game continuity AFAIK. It is also worth discussing if this realm creation feat scales to AP based on the Creation Feats standards, to futureproof and all.

Anankos creating "star realms" on a Low 2-C scale also seems to be higher than when it took him time and effort to restore the damage Grima did to the Awakening future timeline, which ranges from 7-B to perhaps even High 6-A, plus this Low 2-C feat is far above the rest of the feats in the "Naga Timeline", so it might even be an outlier.
Bump

Also make sure to tell that friend of yours we've already gone over this bit, ok?

and to stop pinging me in Romhack servers of all things, nobody wants that

Done.
Although the pinging is beyond my jurisdiction or awareness, you could just block the user in question to ignore the pings and all.

Honestly, I am pretty sure that this thread has enough votes now. Got two mod agrees and a crapton of non-mod agrees. Pretty sure that is enough. Could ping other mods to make sure it gets the okay.

BUMP... Looking back, I think we got two mod approvals for Tier 4-A for certain characters (and quite a few non-mod approvals), so is this enough for this CRT to be applied or not yet?

Looking at my own comments in the past, and my own experiences with CRTs, I think 2 mod approvals are enough for this CRT to be applied to profiles.

If there aren't any objections to my previous comment... Can somebody provide me a list of the characters affected by this CRT, so I can apply it to profiles?

Back