• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given how she clearly can't create even random stuff without using a Dragon Vein, it wouldn't make sense that using the energy of one Dragon Vein = creating a realm with several unconnected Dragon Veins.
And Lilith obviously isn't on the level of a First Dragon.
1. I was arguing that this would be due to the power gained from Moro,, possibly even all of it (that she gained) as she is left powerless before entering My Castle, rather than just some Dragon Vein found on the ground

2. First Dragons would, naturally, upscale from Lilith
Corrin and coe only fought his sealed self, and his unsealed form is clearly the one with the tier 3/2 feats (who also one shotted EoS Corrin).
??????????

1. I was arguing that this would be due to the power gained from Moro,, possibly even all of it (that she gained) as she is left powerless before entering My Castle, rather than just some Dragon Vein found on the ground

2. First Dragons would, naturally, upscale from Lilith
1) Eh, I think it would've been mentionned. Like it would be a hell lot of power to be used.

2)Well I would rather focus on the First Dragons own feats rather than Lilith, given how they are more solid and how the japanese attributes a lot of stuff to them.
??????????
That's the entire plot of the DLC with the children.
The Anankos fought at the end of Revelation was its sealed form, which Corrin managed to beat. But in DLC's timeline, Anankos' seal was broken and he murdered them all, then went on a multiversal conquest. Shigure explains the whole thing before the final battle iirc.

given how they are more solid and how the japanese attributes a lot of stuff to them.
Is that so? As far as I know the localization goes around telling you nothing, so feats from the original script would be appreciated
But in DLC's timeline, Anankos' seal was broken
I don't recall anything about a seal, but I could've missed it as I don't personally own the DLC, either that or I just assumed it was talking about Anankos regaining his full power like in Rev and just defeating Corrin instead of vice-versa

Last edited:
Anankos in Heirs of Fate is still fought and defeated by the 2nd gen though, even assuming the one in Revelations isn't the unsealed one.

Though I'm fairly certain the "Sealed Anankos" is referring to Anankos when he has the whole statue head thing, since Shigure clarifies that the Anankos's in their worlds are the sealed ones (ie; the ones where he doesn't go into his dragon form)

Last edited:
The mention of "parallel" isn't in the original Japanese and My Castle does appear to be comparable to the baby dimensions Deeprealms in size, granted idk if there's any indication of how big/small they are in the original, but in the localization they're explicitly stated to be "small worlds"

Also, I personally think 4-A would be funny as I've actually attempted that exact tier a couple of times already

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought so, but there are places where the English Fates script is completely innacurate and/or changed from the original

So how does this 4-A Upgrade CRT work for the affected characters? Is it a Creation Rating Thing, i.e with Deltrarune Folks having a 7-B Rating for being able to create a City-Size World? Is it a direct upgrade that boosts all of the affected AP and Dura ratings to the 4-A Tier Level? Is folks like Naga, Grima, and all of the other fire emblem characters that are comparable to them and/or can harm them are given Possibly Rating? Fanta's brain over here thinks that this is a creation tier thing but I am open to being wrong.

Plus, having a dumb question be asked might cause other people to come here. hopefully.

So how does this 4-A Upgrade CRT work for the affected characters? Is it a Creation Rating Thing, i.e with Deltrarune Folks having a 7-B Rating for being able to create a City-Size World? Is it a direct upgrade that boosts all of the affected AP and Dura ratings to the 4-A Tier Level? Is folks like Naga, Grima, and all of the other fire emblem characters that are comparable to them and/or can harm them are given Possibly Rating? Fanta's brain over here thinks that this is a creation tier thing but I am open to being wrong.

Plus, having a dumb question be asked might cause other people to come here. hopefully.
It scales to their physicals, since the energy also physically amplifies individuals.

Everyone who scales will be straight up 4-A, as Lilith/Anankos will be the baseline, and characters like Naga and Grima are much stronger than Anankos

So I assume the Archanea and Valentia folks who scale to Naga and Grima (Falchion wielders and Robin, the OG SI) are also going to be 4-A by extension? ... I also just realized that this makes the 3DS Game Trio Folks put them among the strongest of all the FE Games, being below the SMT Crossover Game and FE:Heroes, but putting them above every other game.

So I assume the Archanea and Valentia folks who scale to Naga and Grima (Falchion wielders and Robin, the OG SI) are also going to be 4-A by extension? ... I also just realized that this makes the 3DS Game Trio Folks put them among the strongest of all the FE Games, being below the SMT Crossover Game and FE:Heroes, but putting them above every other game.
Yea they will also be 4-A. Technically Ike, and by extension the Tellius characters are stronger than the Archanea and Valentia characters, but that's for a later CRT.

Honestly, I wouldn't necessarily be against an "At least 7-B, possibly 4-A" Anankos/Corrin and an "At least High 6-C, possibly 4-A" Naga/etc.

Also, there is possibility that this extends into Ike, but that's probably more appropriate for another thread (However, I can give the explanation here: Ike is stated to be an unparalleled warrior, and that, presumably, someone with even 1/10th of his strength would be a powerful asset in defeating Grima, which is played entirely straight iirc, as even Priam's strength is considered to be no exaggeration and, in DLC, is even stated to be the strongest warrior in the army, making him even above Tiki and Chrom, though using the DLC results in 4-A Walhart [Post-Resurrection, which is honestly fair imo, as he still intends to rival Awakened Chrom, which makes it a bit more consistent])

Last edited:
This seems fine. Personally can't wait for Ike to potentially get these later on. Does this mean the entire Smash roster of Fire Emblem characters would be 4-A btw? Or does someone get left out?

This seems fine. Personally can't wait for Ike to potentially get these later on. Does this mean the entire Smash roster of Fire Emblem characters would be 4-A btw? Or does someone get left out?
Byleth, Roy, and technically Lucina are left out. Lucina is technically 4-A if we use her Future Past key, but that version doesn't appear in Smash.

Either way, the entire roster of FE is 2-A due to Heroes being canon

Byleth and Roy would be left out of the funny 4-A club

Though, as messy as FEH's cross-scaling is, it is stated that Roy is stronger than Marth, so it's technically not impossible for Our Boy to scale (Granted, this may be due to my own disappointment that I can't seem to get Elibe, legitimately, out of Unknown, but he technically has a small shot, if any)

Actually, I think it's only implied his sword his stronger, not so much him specifically. Though Binding Blade and the Divine Weapons do amp their wielders in the same vein. It's kind if in our faces that Roy is only strong because of his sword and he's like arguably the weakest lord in the series without it. (Not just because of GBA soldiers being stuck at Tier 8 with everyone else having Tier 7 soldiers, but also narratives and support conversations do describe Roy's physical strength as being mediocre, but it's having a lot of valuable allies is his greatest asset). Or it could be a reference to Smash Bros stats.

But anyway, for not it would scale to the god tiers of Marth's timeline, in which the Tellius God tiers could be left for another thread.

Also, forgot to mention that Grima was above Duma even as a baby.

That's probably true, tbh

It's stated in Genealogy that even a drop of dragon blood makes you on par with the dragon it came from

also it's implied Grima has the blood of Naga, it's nothing concrete but the Mark of Naga appears when Grima is defeated in Echoes, Grima also just so happens to be Naga's equal

Last edited:
Oh, ye, btw, which FE 4-5 Characters are also going to be affected by this upgrade to 4-A? I know that one or two of them should be affected due to them being connected with the stuff with Naga and whatnot.

Loptous/Julius scales directly to Naga

Deirdre (did possess the Book of Naga off screen) and Julia directly wield Naga's power

The other Crusader Weapons (barring Valkyrie, oops) downscale from Naga (stated to be weaker, however if they all joined together they could possibly beat Loptous, consistent with the fact that Julius has a death quote when defeated by Seliph, also this was stated by Forseti himself, who should be a reliable source)

Manfroy possibly scales to Lewyn (obviously beneath Loptous, but still capable of felling a crusader in combat)

Yeah, those with Naga's Major blood and Book of Naga scale outright as do Loptous Blood. Others downscale to an extent. And there is confirmation that Anri and Marth both have Major Holy Bloods of Naga since that's evidence for him wielding Falchion. Alm also has Major Holy Blood of Duma, or he may have one for Naga given that the 2nd Falchion is still Naga's fang rather than Duma's as revealed in Echoes.

Couldn't say Alm has Naga's blood, tbh

Also, Naga did specifically forge the Kingsfang in order to be wielded by Duma, Duma then passing his blood onto Rigel was probably an afterthought. It is possible they're related, however, as Divine Dragons

Last edited:
Back