• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Fire Emblem Heroes Revisions (Part 6): Hax, Heroes Profiles/Keys + Clean Up

I mean, we're literally not cross scaling, it'd be like saying Roy in FE6 is equal to Radiant Dawn Ike because they can both fight in Heroes

This is explicitly for the FEH versions of the characters and wouldn't effect the "mainline" profiles

And how many of them differ from their core game versions? If they’re the same character with same backstory I don’t see why they’ll be accepted unless something changed with crossover page standards.

As already mentioned, everyone does have differences beyond just stats. But having looked over the crossover page it seems that having different abilities isn't as crucial as plot relevance, (which is itself not clearly stated how involved with the plot a character needs to be) and unless I'm blind, the page never really mentions anything about "being different people" as a requirement.

Basically all characters show up in the story mode at one point or another and even have dialogue but most of them are just given one line and the same backstory of "contracted or created or whatevered by the villain of the current arc to battle the protagonists" while others such as Xander play a more major recurring role in the plot. I'm unsure about the former cases but do think that they meet the requirements if just barely, due to said added backstory, but the latter cases absolutely do since they clearly play a role in the overall story beyond their initial appearance, similar to Tekken's Akuma.

Sorry for the late reply.
@TheGatememer So until the game is finished and until we get more proof from IS to prove the events of Heroes is canon, I don't see why we're suggesting adding a heroes page for the characters when the main difference I see is just stats. Do you have any examples of a character in the mainline games being completely different people in Heroes? If you do then that can help for whoever does follow this criteria to have their page, if not I don't see why literally every single character in Heroes needs an entire page when it devolves into a stat difference.
It's not just stats. Like I said, each character has access to a ton of new abilities, and do have notable differences, and backgrounds, such as their alts. There are also some examples like Xander and "Marth" that play a pretty major role within the plot of FEH.
A timeline of game releases made by IS doesn't really help it's canonicity dude.
How exactly? It's quite literally a list of games that IS basically said, "here, these are all the mainline games, and we will exclude spin-offs", which is consistent in all 4 examples I mentioned. I don't know how you would find out for sure what IS considers a mainline FE game otherwise, sans a direct statement from IS for each individual game where they say "X game is canon." I'd say this is very solid evidence that IS considers Heroes to be a mainline game, if it is included with all other mainline games, and is not ignored or excluded like the spin-offs.

And I already explained why canonically, FEH can't be mentioned in other games atm. Not that it's a requirement to begin with.
If they were canon at one point but not anymore you do realize it shoots your argument in the foot that the timeline is reliable right?
I never once claimed that the originals were no longer canon, I was speaking hypothetically.
If the original is rendered obsolete by the remakes then why should we take the timeline of release orders for the games as legit canonicity? Not only is that outdated information since Echoes brings up Grima in the game but the fact that it's proven to be in the same world/universe as Shadow Dragon with Camus and the pegasus sisters being playable characters in the game doesn't really help here.
Sure, in Echoes Grima is brought up, but not Gaiden. Awakening brings up the Gaiden versions of Alm, Celica, etc. And if we include Heroes, some of the descriptions for the Heroes mentions they come from Blade of Light, and Mystery of the Emblem, and the brave outfits for Alm and Celica clearly reference their Gaiden counterparts. There is also FE Cipher (who's characters have shown up in Echoes) which has the Gaiden version of Celica. So it is probable that the original games and remakes could be their own separate worlds in the infinite FE Multiverse, or something.

Not only is there no solid evidence brought up that shows the original games are completely non-canon, it is heavily implied otherwise, and even directly contradicted by Awakening. Not to mention, it also screws up the entire FE canon. You have to keep in mind that the 3 remakes in the series will not be the only remakes in the series, and there will be more in the future. If all the sudden games with remakes were made completely non-canon, then you would also have to make any mainline games that have brought up said original games non-canon as well, as it wouldn't make any sense for a "canon" game to bring up a "non-canon" one. So as a result, most games that are not remakes would be considered non-canon going by this logic. A notable example, again, being Awakening bringing up Gaiden.

We could just take the simplest route, and say that the original games are just secondary canon, which would frankly solve all the issues concerning this. (If we don't do this already)

The point is, all 4 sources I mentioned lists all mainline games, and Heroes is listed as a mainline games in all of them. The original games being included in the sources doesn't ruin their credibility, for reasons I have mentioned about it's canonicity, and especially since it is from IS themselves. Hypothetically, even if the original games were no longer "canon" in the sense that the remakes replaced them, those were still the "canon games" at one point, and were only made "non-canon" as a result of the remakes. Again, Heroes doesn't have a remake, so that same logic cannot be applied to Heroes, or any of the other mainline games without remakes. It is unfair to single out Heroes under the assumption that the timeline(s) are not reliable, when you could apply that same logic to all the other games listed on those sources. The fact is, all mainline games were listed. Were Heroes a spin-off, it would've been excluded, or listed alongside TMS #FE and Warriors, separately from the mainline games in any of the sources. If you ignore the sources by IS themselves, you would also have to argue that Heroes isn't a non-mainline game, but at the same time isn't canon (which, well, is an oxymoron).

Plus, the Cipher banner (which is by IS themselves) I mentioned includes Alfonse along with all other mainline lords, but excludes Itsuki and Rowan + Lianna. Not only does this line up with all other sources I mentioned where Heroes is included with all other mainline titles, and not excluded like Warriors or TMS #FE, but the logic of the original games being included ruining the reliability of the sources can't apply here, since this is not listing the games themselves. Rather, it is listing all the lords of the mainline games, and Alfonse is included.

So to summarize, there is no legitimate proof that shows the original games are completely non-canon, as it is even contradicted by games like Awakening mentioning Gaiden. To call the original games non-canon would completely screw with the FE canon, since it would cause a chain reaction of most games that are not remakes to become non-canon. So the best course of action would just be to consider them secondary canon, if we don't already do that. Even if the timelines/listing of official games are "ignored", the Cipher banner (which doesn't have the issue of the original games being mentioned) still lists Alfonse as a mainline lord. In all 4 sources I mentioned, 3 of which are from IS, only the mainline games were listed, and spin-offs and such were either ignored, or listed separately. Heroes was included with the of the mainline games, and not along with the spin-offs. So practically all official sources are pointing towards Heroes being a mainline game.

What CRT exactly? If it can clarify what the hell the definition of the term existence would mean with these abilities I'd like to see it.
I was more referring to the concepts of individual people, but here.
Again, that's proof you need to provide that Dreams literally are nonexistent as him pondering if he exists doesn't mean literal Nonexistent Physiology, as by this logic anyone with an existential crisis about their existence being real or not in fiction would have NEP. And again dreams exist, having Corrin having a random thought doesn't prove NEP as you need statements that dreams are nonexistent things from a reliable source, and not from someone who has no idea what's going on.
After looking through some threads about similar examples, yea I think this is a little to vague on it's own. So I'll drop this point for now.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm finally back, let's get this finished.

@TheGatememer by alts I'm assuming you're referring to the different costume versions of the characters? If that's what you're referring to I'm not sure if that's enough given the crossover rules, but I might've missed something important.

The timeline just has the games they released, some of them are not really part of the canon anymore like the first 3 games in the series, unless there's some random event in Heroes where there's Famicom Marth and Alm interacting with the remake versions and they are actually different beings in alternate continuities/timelines or whatever then I'll concede on that notion. If it can't be mentioned then it's can't be confirmed canon. Fates has mentioned the characters in awakening from an alternate world, Echoes has characters from shadow dragon mentioned, etc. Again for the nth time, Dissidia final fantasy was rejected for being a part of the final fantasy pages for a while because there was no proof that it was canon, until recently where we have statements and extended canon lore and other materials to prove the events of dissidia canonically happened in the Final Fantasy multiverse, It seems like double standards to accept Heroes for far less requirements when Dissidia had to go through hell and back to prove its canonicity for them to be accepted.

Gaiden is a Famicom game with not much space to tell a story unlike Echoes which could, so I don't think that's the best example, and even then the fact Camus and the pegasus sisters are in Gaiden too doesn't help your example.

Unless the original versions are implied to still be canon by the story or the authors themselves we usually take the remakes over the originals. It's why we take the remakes of metroid and zelda games over the originals since they take precedence with more updated lore. Unless Fire Emblem has something like castlevania where the original games are taken priority for canon and remakes are considered alternate timelines by the creators, or FF7 remake where it's not a remake for several blatant reasons, I don't see the originals being used over the remakes for FE.

Heroes not having a remake feels a bit like a strawman considering Heroes at its core is a mobile gacha game, like I said above, if you have any author statements where they do consider the originals actually a part of the Fire Emblem multiverse, and they consider remakes as parallel universes or something, then it can help.

Echoes wasn't even a thing during Awakening's run, and Echoes establishes more lore that leads to Awakening like Grima being a thing way before Chrom's time so it's not a fair comparison to make here.

thanks for the link, I'll check it out when I get the free time.

What does the first three FE games having remakes actually have to do with anything

Also Lost Lore literally has characters make appearances from FE1-3 (as shown by their different portrait style) and even the main game itself, as I've mentioned Draug being a sword-wielder

We've always taken remakes over the originals when it comes to game franchises unless the series creators considers the original just as canon to the series as the remakes, otherwise the originals don't count, hence my metroid and zelda examples.

Do you have any videos on the lost lore stuff? Not familiar with heroes.

We've always taken remakes over the originals when it comes to game franchises unless the series creators considers the original just as canon to the series as the remakes, otherwise the originals don't count, hence my metroid and zelda examples.

Do you have any videos on the lost lore stuff? Not familiar with heroes.
Mystery of the Emblem

Mystery of the Emblem (Includes both OG and remake)

Gaiden (Includes both Shadows and Gaiden)

@TheGatememer by alts I'm assuming you're referring to the different costume versions of the characters? If that's what you're referring to I'm not sure if that's enough given the crossover rules, but I might've missed something important.
It's not just alternate costumes, like the smash alts. They each come with their own separate weapons, passives, specials, and assist skills.
The timeline just has the games they released, some of them are not really part of the canon anymore like the first 3 games in the series, unless there's some random event in Heroes where there's Famicom Marth and Alm interacting with the remake versions and they are actually different beings in alternate continuities/timelines or whatever then I'll concede on that notion.
See JSW's point, and the links I've provided for Lost Lore, where both the remake and original games appear in one scene. Not to mention, Gaiden Celica and Blade of Light Marth/Caeda have made an appearance in Cipher, which is canon thanks to Cipher characters appearing in Shadows of Valentia.
If it can't be mentioned then it's can't be confirmed canon.
Once again, nowhere does it say it is a requirement for a game to appear in mainline entries for it to be considered canon.
Again for the nth time, Dissidia final fantasy was rejected for being a part of the final fantasy pages for a while because there was no proof that it was canon, until recently where we have statements and extended canon lore and other materials to prove the events of dissidia canonically happened in the Final Fantasy multiverse, It seems like double standards to accept Heroes for far less requirements when Dissidia had to go through hell and back to prove its canonicity for them to be accepted.
I don't know what the deal with Dissidia is, since I know next to nothing about FF. But it's not double standards to accept Heroes as canon. Being mentioned in mainline titles is one way to be considered canon. Stuff provided by the author which shows the game being canon is another way to do so (whether it be statements, listings, or otherwise). Heroes is technically both, as characters from Heroes have appeared in Cipher, which I established earlier as being canon thanks to Shadows of Valentia. Heroes has also pulled various stuff from Cipher before, like Fallen Ike, and Legendary Micaiah.
Gaiden is a Famicom game with not much space to tell a story unlike Echoes which could, so I don't think that's the best example, and even then the fact Camus and the pegasus sisters are in Gaiden too doesn't help your example.
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here.
Heroes not having a remake feels a bit like a strawman considering Heroes at its core is a mobile gacha game,
That's not my point. My point is, the same logic where originals are non-canon thanks to the remakes can't apply to Heroes, since Heroes doesn't have a remake, and can't be considered "non-canon" in the same way you argue that Blade of Light is non-canon due to the Shadow Dragon remake.
like I said above, if you have any author statements where they do consider the originals actually a part of the Fire Emblem multiverse, and they consider remakes as parallel universes or something, then it can help.
I've provided several sources from IS where they show Heroes, or Alfonse as a mainline game/lord.

Edit: found yet again another source from IS where Alfonse is featured alongside the mainline lords.
Echoes wasn't even a thing during Awakening's run, and Echoes establishes more lore that leads to Awakening like Grima being a thing way before Chrom's time so it's not a fair comparison to make here.
The thing is, Awakening features the Gaiden versions of characters, as seen in their artwork, and like you said, Shadows of Valentia didn't exist yet. So regardless of how you put it, characters from Gaiden appeared in Awakening.

Last edited:
@TheGatememer The first two videos are a bit weird since they mix both and don't exactly establish it being an alternate continuity, the third one with original shadow dragon might help but to solidify it, if there's anything about original shadow dragon marth running into the remake and it considered an alternate continuity then I can see the timeline being a legit source.

If that's what they have they might be legit for a unique page? I do recall having a different canonical toolset from your canon counterpart might justify a new page but I could be wrong.

The second image isn't working on my end, I'm getting a blank screen.

Actually it does, the Canon page has a rule that unless the alternate versions of the characters in the spinoffs are prominent and not just a copy and paste version of the same character, they wouldn't be justified enough to have a page in the first place, and at best the original characters that come from said spinoff or alternate continuity can have a page. So Alfonse and the rest of the characters who come from Heroes in the first place would be valid, the rest is a bit iffy unless there's more to them than just "insert a character from the game here"

Again the older games were listed as well, but if you have any evidence to prove that the original games are a part of the continuity then I'll concede on the notion and agree that the timeline for IS can be used to justify Heroes being a part of the mainline games. Also wdym by Fallen Ike? Like a dark lord version of Ike? If that actually exists then I think that can work as a page given Ike's never done that in his own games before.

You're saying Gaiden didn't have it before while echoes did, because the former is in a far inferior hardware that couldn't tell much of a story while the latter could given the advance hardware and expand upon the lore, case in point, Grima existing in echoes, making it more canonical that Echoes and Shadow Dragon/Awakening exist in the same world.

Ok, what I'm arguing about the remakes, is that in the wiki, unless specified otherwise by WoG or by the story itself, we've always taken the remake versions of the games over the originals given how much more they usually grant. Hence my entire point against the IS timeline being that they include the original games despite the remakes existing, which goes against our standards for what's taken as the superior canon.

I feel like we should focus more on the timeline aspect more than the promotional art given what you've shown with the videos can help prove the timeline of IS being legit.

Yeah, Echoes wasn't a thing at that point so you can't exactly use that as an argument unless AFTER Echoes came out, they still use the original versions of the characters, which Heroes seems to have, but I'd like to see a bit more as that can get somewhere.

tbh there's like, almost no difference in continuity between FE1 and FE11 Marth

I guess one wears pants and has like, a couple more allies, but they can't exactly bring that up to each other because they're explicitly making sure they don't mess up the timeline

Most, if not all Heroes have totally accepted the whole infinite worlds thing a long time ago, as well

@TheGatememer The first two videos are a bit weird since they mix both and don't exactly establish it being an alternate continuity, the third one with original shadow dragon might help but to solidify it, if there's anything about original shadow dragon marth running into the remake and it considered an alternate continuity then I can see the timeline being a legit source.
Pretty sure that kinda shows the original games and remakes are both considered canon if the two are used interchangeably within the same scene, rather than sticking solely with the remake.
The second image isn't working on my end, I'm getting a blank screen.
My bad, here's a working one.
Actually it does, the Canon page has a rule that unless the alternate versions of the characters in the spinoffs are prominent and not just a copy and paste version of the same character, they wouldn't be justified enough to have a page in the first place, and at best the original characters that come from said spinoff or alternate continuity can have a page. So Alfonse and the rest of the characters who come from Heroes in the first place would be valid, the rest is a bit iffy unless there's more to them than just "insert a character from the game here"
That isn't what I was arguing. I was arguing the fact that being featured in a mainline game isn't the only way to be considered a canon game. Not that it really matters, as like I said, Heroes is featured in Fire Emblem Cipher, which is canon thanks to Shadows of Valentia.
Again the older games were listed as well, but if you have any evidence to prove that the original games are a part of the continuity then I'll concede on the notion and agree that the timeline for IS can be used to justify Heroes being a part of the mainline games.
  1. Awakening includes the Gaiden versions of characters (regardless of which way you slice it)
  2. Cipher features versions of characters from the original Blade of Light and Gaiden games
  3. The original games + remakes are used interchangeably in Lost Lore within the same scene
Also wdym by Fallen Ike? Like a dark lord version of Ike? If that actually exists then I think that can work as a page given Ike's never done that in his own games before.
Yea basically, it's a "What If?" version of Ike that originated from Cipher, but also appears in Heroes.
You're saying Gaiden didn't have it before while echoes did, because the former is in a far inferior hardware that couldn't tell much of a story while the latter could given the advance hardware and expand upon the lore, case in point, Grima existing in echoes, making it more canonical that Echoes and Shadow Dragon/Awakening exist in the same world.
Addressed later down
Ok, what I'm arguing about the remakes, is that in the wiki, unless specified otherwise by WoG or by the story itself, we've always taken the remake versions of the games over the originals given how much more they usually grant.
Hence my entire point against the IS timeline being that they include the original games despite the remakes existing, which goes against our standards for what's taken as the superior canon.
I'm looking at the canon page, and it doesn't say anywhere that "remakes make the originals completely non-canon", all I found was this:

"When different source materials give different versions of the same feat, and by that they contradict each other in the depiction of the feat, the primary canon takes precedence over the secondary canon.

If the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should different results be reached by judging the feat through multiple canons, the result of the primary canon will have priority."

All this is saying is that the primary canon takes priority, which doesn't necessarily mean that the original/secondary canon is non-canon. Especially in this case, where the original characters are featured in canon games numerous times. So it is completely possible for both to be canon, it's not a "one or the other" case.
I feel like we should focus more on the timeline aspect more than the promotional art given what you've shown with the videos can help prove the timeline of IS being legit.
I don't see why we can't focus on the art as well, if Alfonse is consistently listed with the mainline lords by IS.
Yeah, Echoes wasn't a thing at that point so you can't exactly use that as an argument unless AFTER Echoes came out, they still use the original versions of the characters, which Heroes seems to have, but I'd like to see a bit more as that can get somewhere.
I can though. What matters here is that Gaiden Celica is featured. Unless you want to claim that the Celica with Gaiden art is actually their Shadows of Valentia counterpart somehow.

Frankly, the original games are probably just alternate timeline shenanigans with the whole "endless possibilities" thing FE has going on, or just another canon source material.

Last edited:
I guess that's a good point.

What exactly does a trading card game do to prove it's canonicity thanks to Echoes? I'm a bit lost here

It's been the status quo on the wiki for quite a while, that remakes take precedent over the originals unless it's an alternate timeline or sequel or whatever the creators intend it to be.

Art is just promotional material, that's it, it doesn't exactly help with canonicity as by that logic I can take random promotional material from Marvel vs Capcom games to prove Capcom characters scale to marvel characters.

Yes because Gaiden is the only version of the second game that existed, Echoes is now a thing, which if IS uses Echoes predominantly, or just all the time over Gaiden then the awakening gaiden point would be moot.

What exactly does a trading card game do to prove it's canonicity thanks to Echoes? I'm a bit lost here
Characters from Cipher have appeared in Shadows of Valentia.
It's been the status quo on the wiki for quite a while, that remakes take precedent over the originals unless it's an alternate timeline or sequel or whatever the creators intend it to be.
Yea but that doesn't mean that the original is non-canon. Me and JSW have also provided several examples of the original games being featured in later games.
Art is just promotional material, that's it, it doesn't exactly help with canonicity as by that logic I can take random promotional material from Marvel vs Capcom games to prove Capcom characters scale to marvel characters.
That's a false equivalency, as Marvel vs Capcom is a crossover between verses, when that isn't the case here.

It would be ridiculous to call it sheer coincidence that Alfonse is consistently placed with the mainline lords, while characters from crossovers/spinoffs like Itsuki, Rowan, and Lianna are excluded, combined with the fact that Heroes is also consistently listed as the 15th Fire Emblem game by IS, and again, crossovers/spinoffs being listed separately.
Yes because Gaiden is the only version of the second game that existed, Echoes is now a thing, which if IS uses Echoes predominantly, or just all the time over Gaiden then the awakening gaiden point would be moot.
IS doesn't always use the remakes though, which is seen several times like in Cipher, and Lost Lore, which both feature the original games as well.

I'm not arguing against Echoes tying into Awakening, but Echoes not existing during Awakening's time is irrelevant when the fact is, Gaiden characters are featured, period. Like I said, it is kinda confirmed both are canon for previous reasons stated. You would have to prove that Awakening doesn't actually feature the Gaiden characters, somehow.

Last edited:
And Cipher includes the original versions of the characters as well as opposed to the remakes?

Most of the time the original isn’t the primary canon when we have remakes that expand upon the original in more ways than one.

Heroes is technically a crossover of the entirety of Fire Emblem so my example does work here.

Echoes not existing before awakening IS relevant as we’re talking about a game didn’t have a remake whatsoever until much later on. Unless Gaiden is still being used to the same degree as the remake that would render the awakening point moot.

And Cipher includes the original versions of the characters as well as opposed to the remakes?
Gaiden Celica, Blade of Light Marth and Caeda
Most of the time the original isn’t the primary canon when we have remakes that expand upon the original in more ways than one.
Isn't the primary canon =/= non-canon
Heroes is technically a crossover of the entirety of Fire Emblem so my example does work here.
You're comparing a crossover of a bunch of different franchises from two different companies to an in-series crossover. That comparison doesn't work. The art I've been referencing isn't even from Heroes, but rather just some official art created by IS.
Echoes not existing before awakening IS relevant as we’re talking about a game didn’t have a remake whatsoever until much later on.
Like I've said multiple times before, Gaiden characters appear period, remake existing or not. You can't just deny their appearance.
Unless Gaiden is still being used to the same degree as the remake that would render the awakening point moot.
Like we've said, the original games have been used in Lost Lore and in Cipher, the former of which is used interchangeably with the remakes. And the Brave alts of Alm and Celica, and the child versions of Marth, Caeda, and others clearly reference their original counterparts.

Last edited:
Technically, all games in the Fire Emblem series existing in different universes has been canon ever since Awakening

Heroes just capitalizes/expands on it
I'm pretty sure this also applies to the original games as well, since the child alts of Marth, Caeda etc, who have their designs from the original games are confirmed to come from a world entirely separate from the World of Mystery (ie, the "main" Marth's world)

Yeah, the World of Origin (which is explicitly not the World of Mystery), the "first world discovered", with designs entirely based on FE1

I don't understand what you mean by primary canon =/= non canon

Heroes is a crossover by technicality in the same way that Dissidia Final Fantasy is a crossover of Final Fantasy.

I'm not denying their appearances, I'm saying that gaiden being there before echoes even exists doesn't help when Echoes wasn't remotely conceived at the time.

all of those links are blank images for me.

I don't understand what you mean by primary canon =/= non canon
Just because it's not the primary canon, doesn't inherently make it non canon.
Heroes is a crossover by technicality in the same way that Dissidia Final Fantasy is a crossover of Final Fantasy.
Well, yea.
I'm not denying their appearances, I'm saying that gaiden being there before echoes even exists doesn't help when Echoes wasn't remotely conceived at the time.
Sorry, but I don't really know what you are trying to say.
all of those links are blank images for me.
Odd, they work just fine for me. Try these ones then:

Gaiden Celica Cipher, Blade of Light Marth and Caeda, Brave Alm (References his Gaiden appearance), Brave Celica (References her Gaiden appearance), Child Marth and Caeda (Has their Blade of Light designs, and confirmed to be from a different world from the "main" Marth)

It being the primary canon renders the original ones a bit obsolete, like I said it's been the status quo for a while on the wiki.

Just saying gaiden was a thing before Echoes was conceived, which by default would make it the primary canon doesn't help your case when for all we know IS would take everything Echoes has over everything Gaiden has due to being far more recent and relevant.

Do you have any scans on them being in a different world from the main marth? That can help with Heroes being canon.

It being the primary canon renders the original ones a bit obsolete, like I said it's been the status quo for a while on the wiki.
There wouldn't be a point to any other canons on this wiki if we just used the primary canon only. But this part doesn't really matter anymore due to the last point.
Just saying gaiden was a thing before Echoes was conceived, which by default would make it the primary canon doesn't help your case when for all we know IS would take everything Echoes has over everything Gaiden has due to being far more recent and relevant.
I never said Gaiden was the primary canon though, I was arguing it being used in canon games.
Do you have any scans on them being in a different world from the main marth? That can help with Heroes being canon.
They are from the "World of Origin", while the main Marth is from the "World of Mystery".

Secondary Canon sources are case by case. Primary canon sources take priority in when contradictions are made, but secondary canon sources are usable in situations where primary canon sources have details absent. But anyway, I think it's better said remakes take place in different universes but same multiverses as their originals. Heroes also has different universes that contradict pair ups in FE4 otherwise made seemingly primary canon in FE5 such as Lewyn being Fee and Ced's canon father or Beowulf being Delmud and Nanna's canon birth father and Lachesis' husband.

Secondary Canon sources are case by case. Primary canon sources take priority in when contradictions are made, but secondary canon sources are usable in situations where primary canon sources have details absent. But anyway, I think it's better said remakes take place in different universes but same multiverses as their originals. Heroes also has different universes that contradict pair ups in FE4 otherwise made seemingly primary canon in FE5 such as Lewyn being Fee and Ced's canon father or Beowulf being Delmud and Nanna's canon birth father and Lachesis' husband.
Heroes doesn't necessarily contradict the pair ups. It just brings up the possibility that Lewyn is not the father to Fee and Ced in one of the timelines.

That's what I meant, within the infinite number of timelines, there are timelines where different pair ups were made.

I wonder if, for example, Young Marth should be given a page separate from the other Marths, given that he's from FE1 and the others are from like, FE11/12

(This would, of course, apply to the other Heroes from the World of Origin)

No, that would only make it more complicated, since we have basically the same profile with the same abilities, except the character itself is a child

(don't ask me why Child-Gil has a profile on here)

Back