• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gems (Steven Universe) vs Countries (Hetalia)

Allies: America, England, Russia, France, and China

Gems: Steven, Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl, and Peridot

Basic intel

One day prep

Fusions are not allowed

Edit: The gems and countries now have access to all of their weapons, including previous and one shot items. However, the gems cannot use their ship.

In character

Win by incapacitating or knocking out a majority of one team

Bonus: Gems vs Germany, Italy, Japan, South Italy, and Switzerland

IMG 2678
IMG 2676

This is a very interesting fight since they're both around the same speed. Tier wise, Not so much.

I think Peridot gets one shot though, she has no useful attacks since she doesn't have her limbs.

Due to Gems not being affected by weather. General Winter is useless.

However, England's magic will be hax city.

The gem that will cause the most issue is garnet. Since she has Precog. Gems overall have much more advantage (besides Steven) in combat due to being thousands of years old (except China, who is over 5000 years old)

TLDR: Allies win via being able to one shot any gems due to higher AP/Striking Strength Gap & Britains Magic Hax. However probably only out of 7-8/10 due to Gems having experience and Garnet Precog.

Stevens Bubble isn't all that strong. Two swings from Topaz and it popped. If her striking strength is Island Level, a nation should be able to one shot the bubble. I'm not sure about the Shield as I think the Shield has the same strength?

Steven's Bubble protected him and the Gems from Lapis's High 6-A ocean tower collapsing on them as well as the explosion of the Gem Warship, and his shield is just as strong if not stronger

@Everlasting, I can see Topaz being possibly higher fused. But Topaz was unfused when she popped Stevens Bubble after hitting it Twice.

@Weekly. Okay. But those arent physical direct attacks like Topaz. One is an explosion and another is water?

...One is an explosion that blew apart a ship with at least High 6-C durability, and the other is a High 6-A attack, physical attack or not the bubble blocked them with no damage whatsoever

Are you trying to say Topaz unfused is High 6-A? It doesn't make sense for an Unfused Gem who would scale to other single Gems like Pearl to be 6-C but having enough striking power of High 6-A in order to pop stevens bubble. Besides, they're in character, so the Gems may have Steven sit back before he joins in the fight.

That likely true since Steven wasn't thinking straight as well during the fight.

But still, Steven's Bubble & Shield isn't enough for me to give them any edge. Other Gems durability is still only Island Level. Real threat tbh to me is Garnet with precog.

Bubble's durability really depends on Steven's emotional state. If he's filled with determination, it's very durable, if he's having a breakdown (like in the Topaz fight), it's as useful as a paper shield. althrough it wasn't really ever confirmed, but it sure looks that way

She shouldn't get her Gems enhancers. They're in character. So, if she has her limb enhancers, she'd be hostile to the crystal gems, not allied.

Pepper14832 said:
She shouldn't get her Gems enhancers. They're in character. So, if she has her limb enhancers, she'd be hostile to the crystal gems, not allied.
This makes literally no sense. Or I forgot, and wearing old clothes wipes people's memories. Probably first one

WeeklyBattles said:
The limb enhancers dont make her hostile towards her allies...
Not what I said or meant...

They're in character. Why would she have her limb enhancers if her character as of now does not have them? During the time she had limb enhancers, she was using them against the crystal gems, got poofed, and they were thrown away (basically) so why would she have them here?

Pepper14832 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
The limb enhancers dont make her hostile towards her allies...
Not what I said or meant...
They're in character. Why would she have her limb enhancers if her character as of now does not have them? During the time she had limb enhancers, she was using them against the crystal gems, got poofed, and they were thrown away (basically) so why would she have them here?
"In character" doesn't mean "can't use equipment lost in previous episodes". If that makes you feel better, assume that they went to Homeworld and stole another set of the same model she had.

That's a big assumption.

But even if she does have her limb enhancers, she has little to no skills in hand to hand combat and mainly uses her abilities to evade rather than be offensive. Sure, she has the ability to shoot beams, pick up objects, and scale Walls. But, what else

WeeklyBattles said:
@Pepper A tractor beam to hold people in place so theyre easier to hit?
That is a possiblity. But since this battle is a 5v5 and there's no specific on who is fighting who, I can't know how effective that is. I'd rather have Peridot have prep so she has more the play with than her arsenal with limb enhancers if OP allows it. Otherwise I think Peridot is rather useless here.

Tbanks for the updated info.

Okay. So now that they all have everything available to them... Umm.. I still think allies Win with Mid-High Difficulty. Britain's Magic is still very good hax. America & Russia will be the hardest to take down for allies with Garnet being hardest on Gems side.

I look forward to counter arguments because this is very interesting.

So Peridot now has the Gem Warship, meaning the Allies will be receiving a constant orbital bombardment while fighting the rest of the Gems...

Hmm. Peridot can't fight and also control the ship? And since both parties have prep and intel, can we ignore that Allies would bring their own Air Forces to deal with such ship? ...

Peridot relies heavily on tech due to the fact that she has very little actual combat experience, the warship would be her method of fighting. Can the Allies' Air Forces can deal with a spaceship with At least High 6-C AP and Durability?

It is possible. Let's assume there's at least 5 (1 Representing Each Nation) planes of F/A 18s and each hold several nuclear missiles. The ship doesn't even have to be completely destroyed, but at the very least disabled to not pose a threat.

Or Britain could just shrink it to the size of an Ant with his magic and step on it.

Then Britain's magic would probably be the best counter against it. Since he has been able to alter the size of things/people before.

Only problem is whether or not Britain can hit the Warship before it leaves the atmosphere and starts bombarding the battlefield

Britain doesn't have to physically touch or hit the warship to shrink it in size. In both his instances of shrinking someone a literal wave of his wand and it simply shrinks the person/object.

It's only MFTL+ due to traveling from Homeworld to Earth. What is the ships reaction speed to an attack that you cannot see and is simply a waving gesture?

Back