• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought it was a crt 💀
Sir, please kindly check the very top of the thread where it says Staff Discussion. 💀

If you don't have anything further to contribute than you already have with the Fissionism Page, please do not engage further in this thread.

Vergil splitting himself with the Yamato and splitting himself into V and Urizen would be a more appropriate GIF IMHO. It's the most detailed and concise one in the sense of a moving picture.

Though not sure if there exist any reasonable sized gifs for it.

Share a video cuz this buu vid is really giving me a headache

we just need a clip that shows us something splitting into different things. we need not need dialogue to explain it.
I agree with this. Explanation is already done by description. The gif just need a visual of an example not explanation. Also wouldn't raven from teen titans go fit this as well with her splitting her emotions

I agree with this. Explanation is already done by description. The gif just need a visual of an example not explanation. Also wouldn't raven from teen titans go fit this as well with her splitting her emotions

More or less thinking something like this.

Then try the timestamp from 2m41 to 2m48
I understand that it is Fissionism in some sense but it might look vague for some others

I understand that it is Fissionism in some sense but it might look vague for some others
I don't see how it could be vague given how blatant DMC5 is with this premise, Vergil splits himself into his two halves with the Yamato and making them two separate souls, his Human Self and his Demon Self. Souls are conceptual in nature in DMC as we have previously stressed.

I don't see how it could be vague given how blatant DMC5 is with this premise, Vergil splits himself into his two halves with the Yamato and making them two separate souls, his Human Self and his Demon Self. Souls are conceptual in nature in DMC as we have previously stressed.
Well, had people not known the context from an explanation. People would just associate that with body creation rather than something like duplication or Fissionism. To be fair, that was what came in mind when I saw the scene. Also the average user wouldn't know dump about DMC to begin with. You might know it clearly while others might not (Without an explanation).

Well, had people not known the context from an explanation. People would just associate that with body creation rather than something like duplication or Fissionism. To be fair, that was what came in mind when I saw the scene. Also the average user wouldn't know dump about DMC to begin with. You might know it clearly while others might not (Without an explanation).
"He needed to separate man from devil with the strength of the Yamato" is pretty verbatim, not Biological Manip in any sense of the word. V doesn't emerge like a pile of flesh, he emerges out all astral like. Vergil isn't creating anything. He is merely splitting his own self into his two main halves, his human half and Demon half.

"He needed to separate man from devil with the strength of the Yamato" is pretty verbatim, not Biological Manip in any sense of the word. V doesn't emerge like a pile of flesh, he emerges out all astral like. Vergil isn't creating anything. He is merely splitting his own self into his two main halves, his human half and Demon half.
eh, fair enough

Thanks

Now we just wait to see if Ant has any trouble adding the other one. If so then we just add this one.

Are this still need for an example?

Also are this ability qualified for character that can split other character into two different being with also different personality instead only for himself like buu and vergil?

Yes I contacted him but I am still having trouble adding it.

I’ve been able to shrink the video down to this

Thank you. That is probably fine.

If you upload the file here, I can add it to our Fissionism page afterwards.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Upload
Is somebody here willing to handle this please?
Vergil splitting himself with the Yamato and splitting himself into V and Urizen would be a more appropriate GIF IMHO. It's the most detailed and concise one in the sense of a moving picture.

Though not sure if there exist any reasonable sized gifs for it.
That is fine with me, but we need a good illustration for it.

I have done so, but a gif file would be much more consistent with our other pages.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to upload the finished gif animation to our wiki then.
Not sure how to do that, the gifs are pretty high quality I think, they may exceed Fandom's size limits. Unless someone here knows how to do black magic to upload the gifs.

I think that Fandom has a 10 Mb upload size limit.

Not sure how to do that, the gifs are pretty high quality I think, they may exceed Fandom's size limits. Unless someone here knows how to do black magic to upload the gifs.

LITERALLY THE SAME ISSUES I WAS FACING!!

Somehow I pulled it off after waking up this morning.

That's gonna be tough then. Isn't there any way to upload the video link itself like we could do with YouTube links?
Not if we are going to show the animation in this manner, no. Sorry.

Is there some Gif compression program and instruction online that either of you can use for this?

Not if we are going to show the animation in this manner, no. Sorry.

Is there some Gif compression program and instruction online that either of you can use for this?
What's the resolution of the Buu Gif?

Hmmmmmmm, when I convert the file to gif, it comes to around 10.7 after conversion and compression. Perhaps someone else can do better?

20221027_070924.gif

640x480, 6.67bmb, 200 frames, 12 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back