• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for helping out.

The file is currently a little bit too large to be uploaded to our wiki, as the maximum size is set to 10 Mb, but if you reduce its size to 9.95 Mb or somesuch, it should work.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for helping out.

The file is currently a little bit too large to be uploaded to our wiki, as the maximum size is set to 10 Mb, but if you reduce its size to 9.95 Mb or somesuch, it should work.
Something really needs to be done about that maximum file size limit one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose so, but Fandom has it installed as a safeguard. I could ask about increasing it to 20 Mb for our wiki if you wish though.

Yes, I do not think so either.

For the time being, the file has to be slightly trimmed down in size, while still maintaining as high resolution quality as possible.

20221027_180504.gif

This one shows 4.something MB....
Does this work? I reduced the resolution to 540x280 something.
Tell me if this looks good enough on a wide screen.

The size of your compressed version is only 7.23 Mb, whereas your previous version had a size of 12.28 Mb, and the upper limit is 10 Mb, so you can increase its resolution a bit if you wish.

20221027_181648.gif

This 3rd attempt by me shows me 5.3MB in my storage.

The one before I showed this was 4.06 MB, the first one I shared was 6.67 MB.

So I don't how the file size are increasing at your end.

20221027_181648.gif

This 3rd attempt by me shows me 5.3MB in my storage.

The one before I showed this was 4.06 MB, the first one I shared was 6.67 MB.

So I don't how the file size are increasing at your end.
Well, this one ended up as 10.23 Mb for me, so if you make it just a tiny bit smaller, that should be fine.

Figuring out how to land on a specific size is difficult. Because I am manipulating resolution.
And secondly I don't know how the file sizes get bigger for you guys. So I have no way to predict how whatever I may edit may end up in your side.

What is the exact size of the current file for you? It was 4.73 MB before I uploaded.

Figuring out how to land on a specific size is difficult. Because I am manipulating resolution.
And secondly I don't know how the file sizes get bigger for you guys. So I have no way to predict how whatever I may edit may end up in your side.

What is the exact size of the current file for you? It was 4.73 MB before I uploaded.
remaining above 600 width would be optimal I think.

Okay so I checked Buu's vid on the Fissionism page and weirdly enough it's in MP4 format and not GIF.

Interesting.

The new file was 8.91 Mb large in Fandom's storage space.

I added it to our Fissionism page, but you can technically upload a slightly larger version if you wish.

The new file was 8.91 Mb large in Fandom's storage space.

I added it to our Fissionism page, but you can technically upload a slightly larger version if you wish.

I think this should be good to go.

Okay. If you think that the resolution is sufficiently high for our visitors to understand what is going on, it is probably fine.

Also, is my description text below the gif animation image in question sufficiently accurate, or should it be adjusted?

And is there anything else that we need to do here currently?

Okay. If you think that the resolution is sufficiently high for our visitors to understand what is going on, it is probably fine.

Also, is my description text below the gif animation image in question sufficiently accurate, or should it be adjusted?
It's good enough. I linked to the profiles of his human and demon selves.

Thank you. I will lock the Fissionism page, and close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back