• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
because they have distinct traits, state of mind, abilities and techniques. only the body looks the same.
Well, so do the duplicates of Madrox the Multiple Man, but he is still using duplication.

besides that buu's fissionism only created a single distinct mind and body but their physical capabilities are still similar overall.

Madrox is a Marvel Comics character, but duplication and fissionism are not quite the same thing as far as I have understood.

Well, even if what you are saying is correct, the Boboiboy example still looks like regular duplication to our visitors that only see the visual part of what happened.

Well, even if what you are saying is correct, the Boboiboy example still looks like regular duplication to our visitors that only see the visual part of what happened.
Not really, he's ability shown there is basically called "triple split" he splits into 3 different elements of varying degrees of physical capabilities, personalities, emotions and strategies. They are never similar to one another other than in regards to their height.

Okay, but to a casual viewer/visitor they would look the same, which would cause confusion, so I still think that an edited version of the longer lasting Buu gif would be considerably better to use.

Okay, but to a casual viewer/visitor they would look the same, which would cause confusion, so I still think that an edited version of the longer lasting Buu gif would be considerably better to use.
I mean to be fair, Buu's example of fissionism is non-combat applicable.

That doesn't really matter if it is easier to understand.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated. Preferably cut away the parts of the animation sequence that are entirely irrelevant for the context here.

Okay. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Making buu gif shorter seems better.
Yes. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?
I’ll figure it out and send it here.
Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated. Preferably cut away the parts of the animation sequence that are entirely irrelevant for the context here.
Never mind.

@Arnoldstone18

Did you ever find the time to handle this?

The current Fissionism page gif animation is not clear at all for our visitors.
Vergil splitting himself with the Yamato and splitting himself into V and Urizen would be a more appropriate GIF IMHO. It's the most detailed and concise one in the sense of a moving picture.

Though not sure if there exist any reasonable sized gifs for it.

Also, this is a staff thread, please do not comment here further again if this is what you intend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back