• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gekishin! Dohko

Gekishin(Violent Tremor):Cosmic energy shock wave created from a kick by Dohko, this attack is guided by being able to chase Shiryu in full motion the speed of light as it flies.

Gekishin Dohko 1.webp 01
Gekishin Dohko 1.webp 2
Gekishin Dohko 1.webp 3
Gekishin Dohko 1.webp 4

DodoNova2 said:
Really i like you're Saint Seiya scan, he help me for future revision

Nice, guy! If you need help! I saw that lacking the ability to overcome the blood control shown by Camus against Oceanus the Titan has a blow called Auge Hydor: Ocean inspires your Cosmo in the water molecules that are suspended in the air and sends them at high speed in your opponent. The nature of this attack makes it difficult to defend itself because water molecules can naturally penetrate the human body only in contact with the skin. If Auge Hydor enters your opponent's body, and reaches the bloodstream, Oceanus gains full control of the victim's body and can force blood to flow out of the body or even stop the circulation altogether. Camus was able to overcome blood control, the other golden saints should also be scaled to Aquarius.

Blood manipulation Oceano vs Camus

Back