• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gears of War: The 6-C tier on Marcus Fenix's profile and a possible downgrade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no good justifications for 6-C tier at the time the profile was created so I will showing the video and the data map of the tunnels getting blow up by the Lightmass Bomb in full view. However this might become a downgrade as well depending on what you guys think.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition - Ending Cutscene Lightmass Bomb Fired, Queen Myrrah Apperance-0
Gears of War Ultimate Edition - Ending Cutscene Lightmass Bomb Fired, Queen Myrrah Apperance-0

The hollows
The map of the entire tunnel systems the Locust used in Gears of War 1.

Also the link to Marcus's profile: Marcus Fenix

You will probably need a calculation.

@Antvas I have requested a calc in private with Lina before, but I think it was due to the scaling of the map I show was difficult to do at least at the time hence he refuse to do it. I also request on the calc request thread IIRC. In this case, it is petty much need a calc for something like this.

Well, our calculation group has very limited resources, so I would propose trying to find somebody else to calculate the feat for you, and then post it in a blog here, while giving credit.

Okay, I will do so. I am aware though not anyone is gonna be interesting in doing something like this. I might have to request a calc for this feat elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back