• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Triumphant (and unexpected) return of Tier 6 Kirito

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Hello, it's me, CurrySenpai. This CRT should be pretty simple but we're going to be adding a new key to Kirito as well as this tier being Tier 6!

So basically in a side story known as "Versus" Kirito connects to one of the STLs for testing, during this he is sent to Accel World in his Aincrad/SAO Avatar and faces off against Silver Crow/Haruyuki. The battle continues on, eventually ending in both being logged out before the final blows can be dealt. Ultimately Haruyuki says that Kirito is his superior and was stronger than him in that fight.

Now normally this would be non-canon (even then I don't see why we couldn't use it in a different key) but there is a precedent for it being canon as it not only appears and is mentioned in Volume 10 of Accel World light novel but also shows up in Volume 5 of the manga.

Thus I am pushing for a High 6-C Accel World/Versus key Aincrad Kirito (or a new page) scaling off of Silver Crow who is currently High 6-C.

Depending on if there's feats pre Volume 10 Kirito's tier will obviously change.

Agree: DMUA, Mark, Kaantantr
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
In terms of powers and abilities I'll assume Kirito doesn't have much just basic Accel World things and some SAO stuff that carried over.

I think it's only canon to Accel world (because the explaination on the SAO side makes absolutely no sense) but it is a thing

Granted I might have to refresh myself on how exactly crossover rules go down and what the pre-requisite is information wise for a page to be made

I think it's only canon to Accel world (because the explaination on the SAO side makes absolutely no sense) but it is a thing

Granted I might have to refresh myself on how exactly crossover rules go down and what the pre-requisite is information wise for a page to be made
I think it's fine given it's at least canon to Accel World (whether or not it's canon to SAO is up in the air even with the jank explanation) but I think that just means Kirito would receive an Accel World page rather than a new key. Much like Joker in Dragalia Lost.

One of the pre-requisites and important ones I believe is the crossover needs to have a worthwhile/important story associated with it, the character can't just appear and then get scaled to canon.

After having a read at the Crossover rules I think this fits the bill just fine.

Yeah

Might want to make a write-up of what the page will be before posting, anyhow

I’ll make a quick page but I’m gonna assume you’re in agreement for a Accel World Kirito page existing?

Some formatting errors in that sandbox profile, and I don't really agree with adding Accelerated Development since he isn't in SAO, and probably don't agree with Damage Boost and Status Effect Inducement too since I don't think Brain Burst has that mechanic (they haven't been shown in the crossover one shot too, so). Also, isn't the Incarnate System just Subjective Reality? I think Reality Warping should be removed.

Other than that, everything's good to add I thiiiiink? Maybe limit his Sword Skills to ones he shown in the crossover one shot and replace the Incarnation tab with the Incarnate System.

Some formatting errors in that sandbox profile, and I don't really agree with adding Accelerated Development since he isn't in SAO, and probably don't agree with Damage Boost and Status Effect Inducement too since I don't think Brain Burst has that mechanic (they haven't been shown in the crossover one shot too, so). Also, isn't the Incarnate System just Subjective Reality? I think Reality Warping should be removed.

Other than that, everything's good to add I thiiiiink? Maybe limit his Sword Skills to ones he shown in the crossover one shot and replace the Incarnation tab with the Incarnate System.
Yeah I had been meaning to revise it after DMUA gave me some tips over discord. What are the formatting errors though?

The reason I had accelerated development is because Brain Burst has a similar thing to.

but I'll add this stuff when I can.

Now normally this would be non-canon (even then I don't see why we couldn't use it in a different key) but there is a precedent for it being canon as it not only appears and is mentioned in Volume 10 of Accel World light novel but also shows up in Volume 5 of the manga.

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but Versus story, as well as its sequels, are explicitly non-canon. Per Reki, Versus is a "celebratory story" for both series and is "not to be taken seriously". The story was then also published in AWv10 as a bonus, and featured in AW Manga v5.

It's sequels, Dream Game -Crossover-, as well as Versus II, both featuring crossovers with Mahouka series this time, are also non-canon.

Non-canon stuff are on this website too for other series, so I think making a separate page for Versus Kirito would be okay. We could add a separate key to that page for Versus II now that I think about it.

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but Versus story, as well as its sequels, are explicitly non-canon. Per Reki, Versus is a "celebratory story" for both series and is "not to be taken seriously". The story was then also published in AWv10 as a bonus, and featured in AW Manga v5.

It's sequels, Dream Game -Crossover-, as well as Versus II, both featuring crossovers with Mahouka series this time, are also non-canon.
I knew about Versus II but since I personally haven't read it I just didn't bother with it yet but it's as Mark said, non-canon material does exist it just doesn't get scaled to canon works so you won't see say Floor 100 Kirito become tier 6 or Alicization become tier 6, it is just a separate condensed thing.

Also my internet was out for a whole day so I couldn't make any progress 😔

Back