• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This version of Garou is not only an absolute pushover but also has some weird hero instinct that makes him somehow always do good.

He probably ends up making a hole in the ground that gives Wano a new oil well, exploding a food storage that makes a mountain worth of food fall to the people of Wano from the skies and then destroy a prison that keeps slaves and political prisoners captive while fighting Kaido.
Garou saves wano FRA but loses the fight

Vmzqc8i.png

This fakeass flight. He's just jumping on rocks.

If Kaidou blasts him through the island into the ocean, nothing stops him from coming through the ocean back into the island
oh thanks for showing the feat where his leg strength is strong enough to throw 1000+ building sized rocks into the air just showing how strong his legs are. thx kt, u a real one😘

oh thanks for showing the feat where his leg strength is strong enough to throw 1000+ building sized rocks into the air just showing how strong his legs are. thx kt, u a real one😘
leg strength not strong enough to stop bfr gg

What? Tone down the condescending attitude and type more coherently.

KT is saying he's using the rocks as a platform to jump off of, I.E Garou isn't flying.

What? Tone down the condescending attitude and type more coherently.

KT is saying he's using the rocks as a platform to jump off of, I.E Garou isn't flying.
bruh...condescending cuz im saying 5.4 gigatons of energy is enough strength in purely ur legs to launch u up that high and then show scans of him still jumping from rock to rock when these rocks are 100 of meters apart, love u too ginsama. sorry i didnt show u any love 😘

Current Kaido>>>Zoro>>>>>>> Pre-TS Zoro>Danmaku that likely scale over 0.33 each
But okay
.33 as in .33c? What would speed have to do with anything?

Post Darkshine >>>>>> Spiral Garou >>>> Half Monster Garou >>> Red Garou >> Human Garou >> Poisoned Human Garou that just came from getting beat on my 3 people vastly superior to him > Gattling Gun Danmaku

.33 as in .33c? What would speed have to do with anything?
Because Zoro isn't reacting to snail pace Danmaku, and comparable characters to pre-roof Zoro can't even properly react to Kaido's own either.
Point is, dodging Kaido's Danmaku won't be easy. It'd be even HARDER because Garou won't be able to see them at all to begin with.

"Impossible he's saving Wano without even trying! Could it be Joybo-"
Kaido bonks Garou through Onigashima into a rocky cliff
"...."
" This is why i drink "
Garou gets his ass saved by god and proceeds to bombard the island with nuclear radiation

Because Zoro isn't reacting to snail pace Danmaku, and comparable characters to pre-roof Zoro can't even properly react to Kaido's own either.
Point is, dodging Kaido's Danmaku won't be easy. It'd be even HARDER because Garou won't be able to see them at all to begin with.
Garou doesn't need to put effort into dodging it. His body dodges it for him automatically.

Kaido's Danmaku needs to be shown to be on the level of the Danmaku that Garou faced. Until then it is a nonfactor.

Kaido's Danmaku needs to be shown to be on the level of the Danmaku that Garou faced. Until then it is a nonfactor.
?????????? On top of everything KT sent- THEY'RE INVISIBLE. And undetectable to Kenbun users who can sense things out of their seeing range.
They're greater in every sense.

btw, what's Kaidou's heat VS Garou's heat resistance?
Garou's Resistance = Orochi's Fire > Overgrown Rover's Heat Blast > 10,000 Degrees (Phoenix Man)

His resistance literally covers his heat but apparently nobody realizes this.

?????????? On top of everything KT sent- THEY'RE INVISIBLE. And undetectable to Kenbun users who can sense things out of their seeing range.
They're greater in every sense.
The being invisible don't matter when IR allows him to dodge things seen and unseen.

Leaving to vote for Kaido because I don't see how Garou could handle someone who negs his regeneration. Even reactive evolution would be useless if you were left with broken bones and totally crushed (Kaido is the type of opponent who abuses physical violence and hits enemies mercilessly).

The being invisible don't matter when IR allows him to dodge things seen and unseen.
This is true. Garou can fight people way more skilled than Kaidou while asleep.

His IR absolutely would allow him to dodge Danmaku.

"Some bullets."

I'm convinced you're acting dumb on purpose. It's a gattling gun. In the scans you sent a dude literally threw like 5 swords at Luffy
A gatling gun (which sends 1 bullet each at a very fast rate) compared to dozens of arrows less than an inch away from your face.
Yeah you're deliberately acting dumb when you ignored 7 scans to look at the one where a dude's throwing daggers

This is true. Garou can fight people way more skilled than Kaidou while asleep.

His IR absolutely would allow him to dodge Danmaku.
When has his IR let him dodge invisible shit? That's an NLF if I've ever seen one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back