• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou's slash is produced from a distance and Kaidou doesn't need to touch the enemy
Garou's slash is produced when Garou himself touches the enemy
no its not, thats why i was confused lol, garou doesn't have to touch them, the attack travels.

Kaidou will kill him before he evolves too far.
Case in point, Luffy
Kaido has less AP? Garou would also start to evolve as the fight goes on.

Kaido would need to do enough damage to put him down immediately or in one-shot fashion (which he can't) in order to beat Garou.

Kaido has less AP? Garou would also start to evolve as the fight goes on.

Kaido would need to do enough damage to put him down immediately or in one-shot fashion (which he can't) in order to beat Garou.
Kaidou can grow as the fight goes on as well, albeit not on the level of Garou, and Kaidou can slice the doodoo out of this man as well

It travels around the body after his hand touches you. It doesn't just shoot out of him even as much as a meter
meters... its shoots out, idk where u got the idea that u have to punch the person physically for the attack to work.

Dragon Demolition Gale, which is just Kaifu and Tatsumaki AOE
Kaifu Danmaku
Unpredictability that throws off Kenbun users like Luffy
A speed amp that blitzes comparables with every Bagua but Flaming Dragon
Bolo Breath Vaporization
Thunder Bellow that one shots comparables
Regeneration negation

He has more than enough things to Knock out or Kill Garou.

Garou's my boi, Kaidou's my favorite Yonko, and I felt like this match was somewhat inevitable... Honestly, I feel like we should ban Garou VS OP matches just because they turn into weiner-measuring contests that give me headaches...

Then again, every thread where people discuss Garou's skill, pain tolerance, and so on against another character's gives me headaches if it goes on long enough.

Debate-induced migraines aside, both are absolute monsters (pun intended) in the field of how much damage they can take. Kaido has always been built different, and Garou gets more built different the longer he fights. The different forms and Shuron Hakke give him an element of surprise and versatility to help combat Garou's innate skill. I do think Kaidou has an edge in endurance, being superior to characters who can fight for several days on end, and hit consecutively with dura-negging strikes, Law's Gamma Knife, Zoro's Asura-Enma combo, blows from Hybrid Yamato while fatigued, and even getting the taste slapped out of him by Gear 5th Luffy, while using his energy to lift an entire island with his flames.

Garou's definitely no slouch, fighting for over an entire day non-stop in spite of life-threatening injuries. And as I said before, I think he has a skill advantage. However, Haki also has perks with it like negging regen, which could help Kaidou against Garou.

If Garou gets faster, I could see Kaidou using future sight to perceive and counter like he did in the manga.

While Garou can grow by massive leaps and bounds, he needs to survive to do so.

Garou doesn't save Wano FRA

meters... its shoots out, idk where u got the idea that u have to punch the person physically for the attack to work.
2 pags prior the dude was inches from Bang
Bomb got in the way, and the cut pushed the monster back. He didn't tag him from "meters" away, he tagged him in H2H range

Kaidou can grow as the fight goes on as well, albeit not on the level of Garou, and Kaidou can slice the doodoo out of this man as well
Like I said, he easily dodges. Even if he managed to get his arm cut off like Kiku did, he could just regrow it instantly

Like I said, he easily dodges. Even if he managed to get his arm cut off like Kiku did, he could just regrow it instantly
Regeneration Negation says no, and as for dodging Kaido has wide AoE and in order for Garou to dodge he'd need to perceive the danger in the first place.

Fighting without your vision is a lot different than being able to see something invisible rushing at you.

battles not ending at bfr tho since garou comes back, also works vice versa.
If Kaidou lifts Onigashima to hundreds of thousands of meters in the air then sends him through the bottom into the ocean, he's not coming back

Also Kaidou can fly

2 pags prior the dude was inches from Bang
Bomb got in the way, and the cut pushed the monster back. He didn't tag him from "meters" away, he tagged him in H2H range
and this is relevant how, he didnt physically touch him...the attack travels meters

If Kaidou lifts Onigashima to hundreds of thousands of meters in the air then sends him through the bottom into the ocean, he's not coming back

Also Kaidou can fly
also garou moving through the air...garou easily jumps thousands upon thousands of meters high.

Unfollowing and remove my vote

This will just **** up my notifications and I can't understand anything here at this point. And I already realize that no one is going to change their mind here

and this is relevant how, he didnt physically touch him...the attack travels meters
Not physically touching him =/= he can send PROJECTILES
The monster was still in H2H range for Bomb and got tagged by the whirlwind cuts.

also garou moving through the air...garou easily jumps thousands upon thousands of meters high.
Vmzqc8i.png

This fakeass flight. He's just jumping on rocks.

If Kaidou blasts him through the island into the ocean, nothing helps him come back

This version of Garou is not only an absolute pushover but also has some weird hero instinct that makes him somehow always do good.

He probably ends up making a hole in the ground that gives Wano a new oil well, exploding a food storage that makes a mountain worth of food fall to the people of Wano from the skies and then destroy a prison that keeps slaves and political prisoners captive while fighting Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back