• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big Mom and Kaido should take this. They're smart enough to separate Bat and Garou away from one another, and if Bat 1v1's any of the Yonko it's gonna be a one sided beat down given that both of the characters have the means to negate his durability, and unlike Garou Bat doesn't really have the versatility, regeneration or crazy skill feats to keep up in a 1v1 situation here.

Also technically it's not even a 2v2. It's a 2v5 since by SBA this would be Big Mom in her strongest which is with all 3 Homies. So they Big Mom and Kaido wouldn't even need to focus on Bat, as Big Mom can simply send her Homies to take care of Bat, and since he doesn't have NPI he won't be able to harm any one of the 3 Homies, and his Weaponry is also bad for this battle, Hera / Zeus can use the metal Bat as a form of conduction and Prometheus can outright melt it leaving Bat with no weapon.

The Yonko duo have an overwhelming number advantage, as after the Homies finish Bat they can all focus on Garou. Now aside from that, Kaido has invisible attacks that are difficult for even some Kenbunshoku Haki users to react to (Namely Kiku.), and Kaido can spam them, and to add onto that the invisible air slashes have some ridiculous AoE. Fighting Big Mom and Kaido is likened to Fighting against a Natural Disaster, Kaido can control the weather and summon dozens of Dragon Twisters, Wind Blade's, Wide ass AoE with Borro Breath and Big Mom also has crazy AoE.

And while Garou has Reactive Evolution, a scenario where he's up against 5 opponents (2 of whom he can't even affect due to not having NPI and I feel like saying his RE can grant him NPI seems like a far fetch.) that puts him at a serious disadvantage.

Big Mom and Kaido should take this. They're smart enough to separate Bat and Garou away from one another, and if Bat 1v1's any of the Yonko it's gonna be a one sided beat down given that both of the characters have the means to negate his durability, and unlike Garou Bat doesn't really have the versatility, regeneration or crazy skill feats to keep up in a 1v1 situation here.

Also technically it's not even a 2v2. It's a 2v5 since by SBA this would be Big Mom in her strongest which is with all 3 Homies. So they Big Mom and Kaido wouldn't even need to focus on Bat, as Big Mom can simply send her Homies to take care of Bat, and since he doesn't have NPI he won't be able to harm any one of the 3 Homies, and his Weaponry is also bad for this battle, Hera / Zeus can use the metal Bat as a form of conduction and Prometheus can outright melt it leaving Bat with no weapon.
Are they really smart enough to separate Garou and Metal Bat? I’m not sure. They didn’t seem to care about separating any of their opponents when fighting together, so I’m not sure why it’d be different here. They have no knowledge of how their similar power sets work.
And while Garou has Reactive Evolution, a scenario where he's up against 5 opponents (2 of whom he can't even affect due to not having NPI and I feel like saying his RE can grant him NPI seems like a far fetch.) that puts him at a serious disadvantage.
Fighting alongside Metal Bat would help speed up his reactive evolution. It was their combined resonance that allowed Garou to increase his power level to better combat Sage Centipede, so if the two fought, even with the numbers disadvantage and the fact that Metal Bat probably couldn’t last too long, Garou could evolve his skills to be capable of out speeding or overpowering the two Emperors.

Honestly, I think all of the points made by LordGinSama ring true. While I'm more unsure of how a 1v1 against Kaido and Garou would go, here the disadvantages against Garou are more pronounced. Even if Metal Bat could give some assistance and help deal some damage, there's no way he'd be able to last long enough against the two Emperors to deal any lasting damage. Sure, Metal Bat's presence could help advance Garou's reactive evolution, but he'd still be fighting two Emperors with a variety of powers and hax abilities.

Not only would Garou have to deal with Kaido's advanced Haki, future vision, and Shuron Hakke, but he'd also have to fight against Big Mom, who has access to all of her Homies and can just shoot Garou down with powerful lightning bolts. Big Mom could also just increase her power using her own lifespan if she's desperate enough. If the two of them combine attacks like they did when fighting the Straw Hat Alliance, not even Garou could withstand that. Zoro was just barely able to withstand the combined attack for a brief moment while blocking with all three of his swords, and it still did serious damage. He was just lucky enough that they separated the two Emperors. Here, nobody's gonna be there to help separate Kaido and Big Mom for Garou.

I'm wondering if Garou could deal with Big Mom's homies? Like could he use the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist to cut apart some of the homies like Hera and Prometheus? I don't think he could, but I'm just spitballing ideas.

Last edited:
opm boys AP = 2.46 petaton (scaling from sage centipede)
one piece yonko AP = 1 petaton

opm boys speed = 4.33c
op yonko speed = 4.97c

also both garou and bad are ftl so yeah, they should take this just because of the >2.4x AP gap even if they are slightly slower

bad would get stronger as he is damaged and garou adapts so fast they wouldn't be able to keep up eventually

so yeah, even with big mom's soul hax i believe opm boys can win

edit: garou would be able to get npi via reactive evolution since his adaptation is BS, eventually he would solo everyone

This is a mismatch. Putting Garou and Bad against any 2 capable fighters automatically makes the fight a 1v2 or more..

This is a stomp.

Alright then, the match is changed to just Garou vs Big Mom. Here Big Mom has more advantages that Garou can't counter compared to the fight with Kaido.

Why not Garou vs one of the Admirals?
I'm not sure which ones would be best, and it just seems like mismatches. Like in terms of skills and power, I don't think any of the admirals can compare to the Emperors since none of them are confirmed to have Conqueror's Haki and they could only fight against a weakened Whitebeard, and they don't possess unique fighting styles or techniques like Kaido or Big Mom did. The only thing I believe they have going for them is their elemental intangibility, which would make it basically impossible for Garou to hit them. Like what's Garou going to do against Kizaru? Shockwaves MIGHT be able to ripple through the bodies of Aokiji's ice body and Akainu's magma body, but it seems very unlikely.

I'd like to do Garou vs Blackbeard, but Blackbeard has no current feats, and will undoubtedly show his true power in the following arcs and potentially get himself an upgrade in tiers.

Voting Garou. His IR and AP would allow him to dodge her danmaku with Tenjin. His RE and RPL would allow him to grow in speed and strength which he dodges her attacks, or while he attacks her.

When he gets fast enough to outspeed her comfortably, he can kick up rocks and blitz her by jumping around looking for an open spot to use dura neg and finish her off with by turning her organs and bones to dust.

Prometheus is easily dodgable and if Big Mom homes him, Garou's continuous dodging would work in his favor, making him faster.

That being said, how does Garou take care of Prometheus?
He can temporarily get rid of him by blowing him back with shockwaves. Also, as I said, he can just dodge him. Garou is used to fighting more the 4 people at once and he's been shown to be good at it.

Big Mom could fight against both Kid and Law by herself, so that could be another skill feat. In addition, she can use her DF power to take years of her own lifespan to significantly increase her power. She only took off one year and it gave her a massive boost, so imagine if she got desperate enough to shave off multiple years in this fight. Not saying that she'd win, but I think in this case, one could argue that Garou's RE isn't an automatic win since she has abilities he can't counter very well.

Big Mom could fight against both Kid and Law by herself, so that could be another skill feat. In addition, she can use her DF power to take years of her own lifespan to significantly increase her power. She only took off one year and it gave her a massive boost, so imagine if she got desperate enough to shave off multiple years in this fight. Not saying that she'd win, but I think in this case, one could argue that Garou's RE isn't an automatic win since she has abilities he can't counter very well.
Her amps get matched with Garou's RE.

Garou's RE gets activated when faced with an opponent that can push him. Big Mom is that. Once she amps herself and starts using her strongest attacks on him, Garou would start to rapidly evolve to and past her amps. Big Mom can only so powerful with her amps.

Her amps get matched with Garou's RE.

Garou's RE gets activated when faced with an opponent that can push him. Big Mom is that. Once she amps herself and starts using her strongest attacks on him, Garou would start to rapidly evolve to and past her amps. Big Mom can only so powerful with her amps.
Very true. It's possible she could amp herself high enough to a point that Garou couldn't withstand her attacks, but that seems rather unlikely, and she'd probably have to sacrifice more than a decade or two to reach that point. Or at least by the time she goes that route and becomes desperate enough to sacrifice that many years, he'd have already started evolving. At the very least, this match can't as easily be declared a stomp.

Last edited:
Nah big mom is only allowed to use a handfull of her potential life spans, that was alredy agreeded in BM VS Kaidou

Very true. It's possible she could amp herself high enough to a point that Garou couldn't withstand her attacks, but that seems rather unlikely, and she'd probably have to sacrifice more than a decade or two to reach that point. Or at least by the time she goes that route and becomes desperate enough to sacrifice that many years, he'd have already started evolving. At the very least, this match can't as easily be declared a stomp.
....She can't oneshot garou tho? because funny regen and if she dare to tries oneshot garou, IR will go crazy mode and make him several times stronger

Make Garou vs a 3-A bc he'll adapt, overcome and improvise.

Next thing you know he'll drink his own piss like a certain someone.
giorno-giovanna.gif

Make Garou vs a 3-A bc he'll adapt, overcome and improvise.

Next thing you know he'll drink his own piss like a certain someone.
A literally saw an episode of a survival show where someone did that to get a "psychological edge". Totally in character for Garou, if you ask me.

Back