• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If all of the cells are damaged, then there are no healthy cells that can multiply and regenerate new mass.
Again, that's not how that works.

1: Regeneration covers Regenerating from damaged cells. That's the whole point of regeneration. Your acting as if the cells are completely destroyed when in reality they aren't.

2: Also depends entirely on how said Regeneration works.
It doesn't really matter if it doesn't liquefy. The radiation is still going to **** up all of his cells and make regenerating impossible regardless.
Hard disagree, the cells are still present and aren't destroyed, they can be recovered.
High-Mid does not have the molecular/atomic regenerative capabilities to do so.
Once more radiation =/= Deconstruction. Radiation isn't destroying said cells, atoms, etc.

Should I wait for yall to finish the radiation debate before I say anything else, cause that sorta determines whether or not anything I'm saying rn can even happen without Satan dying 💀

So, does Satan just shout and pack up Garou?

I doubt he'd be expecting a Battle shout to carry Soul hax along with it

Again, that's not how that works.

1: Regeneration covers Regenerating from damaged cells. That's the whole point of regeneration. Your acting as if the cells are completely destroyed when in reality they aren't.

2: Also depends entirely on how said Regeneration works.

Hard disagree, the cells are still present and aren't destroyed, they can be recovered.

Once more radiation =/= Deconstruction. Radiation isn't destroying said cells, atoms, etc.
1. It can only cover regenerating from damaged cells if they have cells that aren't damaged to do so. In this case, all of his cells are being damaged on an atomic level. So no, that isn't going to work. If he has all of his cells begin duplicating to recover mass, when all of his cells are being ionized, he'll just end up giving himself cancerous tumors.

2. High-Mid regen is assumed to be cellular, which requires there to be healthy and functioning cells to regen from. Radiation will not allow that to be the case.

3. I'm not saying that radiation is destroying anything, merely that it is damaging cells and molecular bonds to a degree that High-Mid won't be able to recover from.

Yeah I'm just finna wait for the whole radiation deal to be settled before I make myself look like a clown saying anything else. It's like nearly 5 A.M for me rn so it's also late, so uh, I'll go sidelines again until this is settled.

1. It can only cover regenerating from damaged cells if they have cells that aren't damaged to do so. In this case, all of his cells are being damaged on an atomic level. So no, that isn't going to work.
Once again, if you can regenerate a head from sub-atomic destruction then dealing with something lesser in the form of ionization would indeed cover recovery from having your cells damaged.

Cells still exist in this case, they're just damaged. Depending on the mechanisms of said regeneration then yes, regeneration would still indeed be possible.

Your assuming that Satan's regeneration is based upon mitosis which radiation can halt. Keyword, halt not negate. They're damaged by they can recover.
2. High-Mid regen is assumed to be cellular, which requires there to be healthy and functioning cells to regen from. Radiation will not allow that to be the case.
The highlighted portion here is bullshit that you randomly made up, High-Mid is not assumed to be dependent on cells. That's not stated nor insinuated anywhere, you can recover from sub-atomic destruction of an arm with Low-Mid for example. Radiation doesn't negate regeneration so no.

3. I'm not saying that radiation is destroying anything, merely that it is damaging cells and molecular bonds to a degree that High-Mid won't be able to recover from.
Which again, is wrong. Radiation doesn't negate regeneration.

Yeah I'm just finna wait for the whole radiation deal to be settled before I make myself look like a clown saying anything else. It's like nearly 5 A.M for me rn so it's also late, so uh, I'll go sidelines again until this is settled.
What's Satan's regeneration based on btw?

As in what's it's based on? It's it biological, spiritual, etc.
It seems to be based in biology. It is never explained why exactly he has it, he just does, and doesn't have anything to do with his soul. It's just part of Satan's biology, which is part of why he's such an anomaly amongst Gods.

If his regeneration is based on mitosis then radiation would incapacitate him. Radiation halts the process of mitosis of cells so if that's what his regeneration is based upon then he'd be stagnated.

Uh, idk, I'm gonna just post what he's regenerated from cause I dunno how mitosis works cause I'm a braindead monkey who didn't pay attention in school and still doesn't.

So uh, he's regenerated from this.

And this. (He's the one on the top part of the scan. It was caused by an explosion and there seem to be signs of melting/boiling but that may just be him regenerating chunks of himself).

And this. (Happened to his clones but he should have superior regeneration to them.)

I uh could prolly find more but I don't want to. I dunno if this would help him regenerate from the radiation, nor do I much care at this point, do with this information what you will.

Once again, if you can regenerate a head from sub-atomic destruction then dealing with something lesser in the form of ionization would indeed cover recovery from having your cells damaged.

Cells still exist in this case, they're just damaged. Depending on the mechanisms of said regeneration then yes, regeneration would still indeed be possible.

Your assuming that Satan's regeneration is based upon mitosis which radiation can halt. Keyword, halt not negate. They're damaged by they can recover.

The highlighted portion here is bullshit that you randomly made up, High-Mid is not assumed to be dependent on cells. That's not stated nor insinuated anywhere, you can recover from sub-atomic destruction of an arm with Low-Mid for example. Radiation doesn't negate regeneration so no.

Which again, is wrong. Radiation doesn't negate regeneration.
Anything Low-High and below is assumed to be cellular (Biological) regen unless stated/proved otherwise. What do you mean?

If all of your cells are damaged how tf are you going to produce healthy cells???

Your first point has nothing to do with what I'm saying. If you destroy a single limb or part of the body with sub-atomic destruction, you still have most of your body that has healthy and functioning cells from which to restore the damage from.

In this case there is none of those cells because all of them are being damaged due to ionization.

Anything Low-High and below is assumed to be cellular (Biological) regen unless stated/proved otherwise. What do you mean?
I mean I could very well argue Satan having some form of Low-High or Mid-High to be completely honest but that's for a CRT.

Question: What is Garou's development limit? 50x stronger than him, 100x?
As far as I'm concerned, there isn't really a limit. He instantly copied the power of someone trillions of times stronger than him.

As far as I'm concerned, there isn't really a limit. He instantly copied the power of someone trillions of times stronger than him.
I remember Garou couldn't keep up with Saitama, but I was going to say if its anything lower than lower than 250 000x Satan would probably win, considering he can amp himself 250 000x with acupuncture and blitz/one-shot Garou

I remember Garou couldn't keep up with Saitama, but I was going to say if its anything lower than lower than 250 000x Satan would probably win, considering he can amp himself 250 000x with acupuncture and blitz/one-shot Garou
Garou would likely just copy the amp tbh.

I mean don't his copying cap at 4-A?
Not necessarily? Garou can go further he just couldn't keep up with the rate Saitama grew past him, which doesn't really make sense but **** it.

If he uses a 250000x amp, pretty sure Garou just replicates it.

Not necessarily? Garou can go further he just couldn't keep up with the rate Saitama grew past him, which doesn't really make sense but **** it.

Wouldn't he just get blitz and one-shot before he could?

I mean Garou or Saitama would need showings above 4-A to assume they can copy amps that would bring them way above 4-A. I don't really think he can just copy tier-jumping amps that aren't reflected on his profile.

Z0CljU2.jpg

I mean Garou or Saitama would need showings above 4-A to assume they can copy amps that would bring them way above 4-A. I don't really think he can just copy tier-jumping amps that aren't reflected on his profile.
4-A is just there because it's the concrete thing he shows. He's able to copy things beyond that I believe.

For example, based on that graph, Saitama and Garou would've breached into 3-C, Garou was still copying him at that point.

(Tho they might get accepted at 3-C later on tbh)

Tbh, actually, I don't really know. Personally I think he can? But not sure if this wiki allows that. I mean, he stated he would copy Saitama limitlessly since Saitama's strength limitlessly increased.. soo

4-A is just there because it's the concrete thing he shows. He's able to copy things beyond that I believe.

For example, based on that graph, Saitama and Garou would've breached into 3-C, Garou was still copying him at that point.

(Tho they might get accepted at 3-C later on tbh)

Tbh, actually, I don't really know. Personally I think he can? But not sure if this wiki allows that. I mean, he stated he would copy Saitama limitlessly since Saitama's strength limitlessly increased.. soo
Yeah that sounds kinda like NLF. I'd personally just stick with the maximum showing that they have in terms of concrete AP, which seems to be 4-A, but I don't know, I could be wrong about that.

Uh

This is how Satan's Diamond Sutra starts (So yeah, sound waves that deconstruct, he's using the ability against Mujin who has the same ability)

And this is how they expand immediately after

I don't know how good Garou is with his portals. I assume he can't just portal out of hyuge explosion, but I don't know the extent of what he's shown to avoid with portals. I assumed the AoE could get him.
Whats stopping Garou from just doing what Blast did to Serious Punch^2? Both are shockwaves I assume, and it shouldn't be hard to either contain it, or redirect it back at Satan.

Between Satan's Mind Reading, Ludicrous amount of clones, High-Mid regen, and deconstruct/soul hax, I don't know if Garou can win here.
Quick question, Satan regenerated from nothing but a pool of blood. Is that still High-Mid regen or is that higher levels of regen?

The topic: Garou is getting clapped.

his radiation more than likely does nothing to Satan since he’s literally casually lived inside the sun before. Also he’s dealt with Daewi who uses the strong and weak nuclear forces.

Satan can make hundreds of quntiillions of clones instantly, and they all can use the same abilities which include one shot abilities such as soul vapor. He has much higher regen than Garou too.

Also Satan can also immediately power up his abilities by 250,000 times which far far exceeds Garou’s reactive evolution.

Also Satan has a superior copying version to Garou and has how own reactive evolution as well which is even passive.

All in all, Satan has the superior hax, abilities, resistances, and capabilities to win over Garou.

The topic: Garou is getting clapped.

his radiation more than likely does nothing to Satan since he’s literally casually lived inside the sun before. Also he’s dealt with Daewi who uses the strong and weak nuclear forces.

Satan can make hundreds of quntiillions of clones instantly, and they all can use the same abilities which include one shot abilities such as soul vapor. He has much higher regen than Garou too.

Also Satan can also immediately power up his abilities by 250,000 times which far far exceeds Garou’s reactive evolution.

Also Satan has a superior copying version to Garou and has how own reactive evolution as well which is even passive.

All in all, Satan has the superior hax, abilities, resistances, and capabilities to win over Garou.
Satan doesn't have resistance to Daewi's radiation on his profile for some reason when he probably should.

Back