• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he might fully give in to "God" and Satan would get stomped. Quite ironic I must say.
Where the **** did you get this. He even got his ass handed down by Saitama and still rejected God. The only reason why he got the power is because he tapped God's hand which was the requirement. This shit is really getting completely ridiculous.

He even got his ass handed down by Saitama and still rejected God
I only presented this as a small possiblity. I am not even suggesting this as a wincon. It was just to share a piece of my mind about something I found fun. Besides, Garou only fully gave up after he found out that Tareo is dead. Of course, he wouldn't accept "God"s powers at that point.

Satan sat down for a few hours and jumped from 4-B to 4-A after he had his heart stolen and became far weaker.

Actually being in combat would only make him far stronger, not to mention that death is not the end for Satan as he can resurrect once and keep going way stronger than before. Clone spam, ranged eye beam spam, and fundamental forces >>> Garou's LS are just part of what Satan can do. This not even mentioning his mind reading that Garou has no resistance to, which would allow him to pull attacks from anyone in his memories, even Bang and Tatsumaki.

Satan sat down for a few hours and jumped from 4-B to 4-A after he had his heart stolen and became far weaker.
I am only speaking from what I gathered but wasn't that in Divine Realm which is fundamentally much different from the human realm and has a different flow of time? I don't think it would apply to this battle
fundamental forces
Fundamental forces are Strong and Weak Nuclear forces, Gravitational force and Electromagnetic force. Garou has already shown them in forms of Nuclear Fission fist, Blackhole Creation and Gamma Ray Burst. I wouldn't be surprised if he just created the Theory of Everything

Last edited:
NLF is when someone assumes something doesn't have a limit just because they haven't shown it. Garou is different. His statement directly implies that he can copy limitlessly. Even if you said that a statement from himself doesn't hold a value, we also know that he was breaking his limiter 5 or more transformations ago.

It is true that Garou couldn't keep up with Saitama but that's because Saitama constantly evolves while Garou needs a conscious effort to activate his power mimicry. Whenever Garou copies him he is already much stronger in his next hit and Garou needs to copy again. That's not the case for apms.
Just because he is stated to copy "limitlessly" does not mean that he can suddenly jump entire tiers that he has not shown. Many things have been stated to be limitless and we would not assume that they can go outside of their concrete showings because of that.

I have a lot of shit to read here, so it'll take me a while to form another argument for Satan.

Can someone summarize the current arguments for both sides? Has anything changed, argument wise, that I'd need to respond to?

Many things have been stated to be limitless and we would not assume that they can go outside of their concrete showings because of that.
Because such things are usually are hyperbole but even discarding Garou's statement, the limiter stuff can't be described as a hyperbole. He should be able to copy anything finite.

Because such things are usually are hyperbole but even discarding Garou's statement, the limiter stuff can't be described as a hyperbole. He should be able to copy anything finite.
His profile states he can go up to 4-A with power mimicry, which means that's the limit, so you'd have to change it to "Varies with Power Mimicry" for this to be a thing.

Can Garou copy psychic abilities or other monster abilities(like Black Sperm's cloning and shiz) from his own verse, since they also fall under category of "all forces of the universe" ??

If he can, I dont see how he wouldn't copy telepathy or Satan's cloning

Can Garou copy psychic abilities or other monster abilities(like Black Sperm's cloning and shiz) from his own verse, since they also fall under category of "all forces of the universe" ??

If he can, I dont see how he wouldn't copy telepathy or Satan's cloning
Satan's telepathy and cloning fall under different energy systems than what Garou can copy. He has to understand them, and he can't.

It's feasible that he may be able to copy telepathy(a big maybe), but he's not going to be able to understand Satan's cloning as it's a supernatural divine technique, and so he won't be able to copy it, especially when the ability works under a different energy system than anything he's experienced.

Satan's telepathy and cloning fall under different energy systems than what Garou can copy. He has to understand them, and he can't.

It's feasible that he may be able to copy telepathy(a big maybe), but he's not going to be able to understand Satan's cloning as it's a supernatural divine technique, and so he won't be able to copy it, especially when the ability works under a different energy system than anything he's experienced.
I don't get why he can't understand them. Garou's understanding of the flow of energy allowed him many things but it is not like he was solely relying on it. Once he sees what satan does, he should be able to replicate it. He doesn't need prior knowledge to copy it (especially since it would be something less complex than time travel) and it is not like I say he can mimic conceptual hax or something. The technique may be different in the verses but either way, cloning should be in the ballpark of what Garou can copy

I don't get why he can't understand them. Garou's understanding of the flow of energy allowed him many things but it is not like he was solely relying on it. Once he sees what satan does, he should be able to replicate it. He doesn't need prior knowledge to copy it and it is not like I say he can mimic conceptual hax or something. The technique may be different in the verses but either way, cloning should be in the ballpark of what Garou can copy
He has to be able to understand how something works to copy it, that is the point of him knowing the flow of energy of all things in the universe. He cannot understand the flow of energy of Satan's cloning or telepathy, as they fall outside of what Garou understand due to being largely different from anything he has been shown to copy. He can copy scientific/pseudo-scientific phenomena or what unique energy systems fall within his verse. He cannot copy supernatural abilities that fall outside of these phenomena or energy systems.

And yes, he was relying on it. That's the entire point. If he did not have the knowledge he did he would not have been able to copy anything.

He has to be able to understand how something works to copy it, that is the point of him knowing the flow of energy of all things in the universe. He cannot understand the flow of energy of Satan's cloning or telepathy, as they fall outside of what Garou understand due to being largely different from anything he has been shown to copy. He can copy scientific/pseudo-scientific phenomena or what unique energy systems fall within his verse. He cannot copy supernatural abilities that fall outside of these phenomena or energy systems.

And yes, he was relying on it. That's the entire point. If he did not have the knowledge he did he would not have been able to copy anything.
Again, I don't get why he can't copy it after seeing it. He wouldn't know about it initially but nothing says that he can't learn it. The complexity of it is clearly within Garou's capabilities.

Again, I don't get why he can't copy it after seeing it. He wouldn't know about it initially but nothing says that he can't learn it. The complexity of it is clearly within Garou's capabilities.
He can't learn it because they are divine techniques that are performed by God's from a different universe than his. Multiple different universes, actually. They are supernatural in nature, and outside of the supernatural he can copy. Why would he be able to figure that out under any circumstances.

He can't learn it because they are divine techniques that are performed by God's from a different universe than his. Multiple different universes, actually. They are supernatural in nature, and outside of the supernatural he can copy. Why would he be able to figure that out under any circumstances.
We are arguing in circles. I feel like both of us are saying the same things in different ways.

It being a technique from a different universe doesn't change a thing. As I said previously, understanding of energy isn't what gives him power mimicry ability. It only enabled the abilities from Cosmic Fear Mode such as Nuclear Fission fist, GRB, Blackholes etc. Garou copied them without seeing them because he was given prior knowledge. But we saw that his abilities aren't limited to that. Once he saw something outside that, aka Blast's portals or Saitama's strength, he copied them even though he had zero knowledge about them

Last edited:
We are arguing in circles. I feel like both of us are saying the same things in different ways.

It being a technique from a different universe doesn't change a thing. As I said previously, understanding of energy isn't what gives him power mimicry ability. It only enabled the abilities from Cosmic Fear Mode such as Nuclear Fission fist, GRB, Blackholes etc. Garou copied them without seeing them because he was given priror knowledge. But we saw that his abilities aren't limited to that. Once he saw something outside that, aka Blast's portals or Saitama's strength, he copied them even though he had zero knowledge about them
I'll respond to this shit tomorrow. I need sleep and then I've got school.

Question, to what degree does Garou's mimicry have to reach for it to be considered a "wank"?

Back